1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sara's Journaley

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sara Paez, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Sara Paez

Sara Paez New Member

BS #4?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My bet? ENVIRONMENT IS the issue.

Sean Waters, caroline and Sara Paez like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Sara Paez
    is located on an a rural organic farm.

4. Sara Paez

Sara Paez New Member

Incorrect

5. Sara Paez

Sara Paez New Member

I second this. That's what my intuition is saying and that bitch has kept me out of A LOT of bad situations!
    Can i get a "SLEEPS LIKE SHIT!"

caroline likes this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am not a fan of Dave Asprey .......and his trial of the Carnivore diet was not authentic. He had broccoli almost every day. I would be in a world of pain if I ate broccoli.

Maybe try only beef and salt and water for 30 days? I would then add in some seafood, one type at a time and see how you go.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Always, always trust your intuition......

Jack always tells us that the best Doctor is the one in our head.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

9. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Yep........ But Sara can't move so she's using Carnivore as a Tool for her Gut Issues. Clearly the experiment is showing = it isn't helping her situation in her environment.

But modern humans are so dogmatically tied to their Marketing Memes that they can't fault the diet.

Humans don't need to eat Carnivore when the environment is good. Wild Humans eat a shit tonne of Fibre and on record some eat nearly 100 species of Fruits and Vegetables. For someone with severe Gut Issues, which are clearly misunderstood due to lack of testing of both Environment and Personal Context (Labs), the only data we have Sara is that your Gut is not liking this at all. Want to carry on? When you are playing blind?

Another modern Human marketing meme like Low Carb High Fat is this new Carnivore diet. It is not optimal for the Human Gut and the research is clear on that. People who are biased to the diet will ignore the data and still drive home how effective it is based on their own experience. Is their experience relevant to you?

https://twitter.com/DrJackKruse/status/1231740699642601472

It can help in some situations, but others it will fail (this one). Be careful who packs your parachute Sara.......

Sara Paez likes this.
  10. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Terrible advice. Beef and Salt for 30 days. Jesus christ.

Note how modern zoo humans can't tolerate a perfectly normal vegetable like Broccoli = poor Gut redox = poor environment = poor dopamine levels.

Who's packing your parachute Sara?

11. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

[​IMG]

Sara Paez and Pablo like this.
  12. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

13. Sara Paez

Sara Paez New Member

thats what I figured you were talking about

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Sarah .....have you read Brain gut #6 - The Epi Paleo RX? Maybe give it another look when you have time.

Absolutely - your environment is a huge issue - you already know that.

I have been following Jack's protocols for 7+ years and it has changed my life. The Epi Paleo RX is a huge part of my life.

We get everything we need from Oysters, shellfish, seafood and meat and eggs and a little fermented veg or probiotics. ....and, if we want and can tolerate, a small amount of local fruit in season.

We need to be very strict with Jack's epi paleo RX and our environment when dealing with inflammation etc.

and, BTW, I am a #4 on the bristol stool chart since eating carnivore. I used to have horrible and embarrassing bowel problems most of my life - before finding JackKruse.

Jack is the guy with the flashlight ........ and trust your instincts.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have you tried duck eggs Sarah? and yolks only?

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Brain gut #6 - The Epi Paleo RX
    https://jackkruse.com/brain-gut-6-epi-paleo-rx/?print=print

caroline likes this.
  18. Sara Paez

Sara Paez New Member

Yeah I have tried removing the whites and just eating the yolks. it faired a lot better, but it isn't cost affective to buy eggs and keep doing that. i have not tried duck eggs, I figure all eggs are going to have similar proteins in the egg whites to for the same reason of protecting the growing embryo.

caroline likes this.
  19. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

You don't tell people to eat Beef and Salt for 30 days when you've read these blogs. Nice backtracking Caroline.

and the balanced environment in the Gut = Environment change and EPCOTx and the E stands for Epi-paleo.

That is not Carnivore and not beef and salt.

All of a sudden we've gone from Carnivore being Optimal and Beef and Salt and avoid broccoli to "oh we mean Epi Paleo Rx and only a little bit of a fruit."

You lot have been here 7 years + and still spouting terrible advice left right and centre. It's embarrassing.

John Schumacher likes this.
  20. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

There is nothing inherently wrong with any food group, it's your Redox that is the issue. It gets extra complex in the Gut because you aren't dealing with just Mitochondria but Trillions of other bacteria.

If you can't move to the Tropics and go teach English in the near future, then you NEED TO TEST Sara. Both EMF and your Labs. You have no clue what's going on internally or externally. There could be many reasons clinically why you are having issues.

It really worries me how you react to Carnivore and different foods. The fact you had a Pale Yellow Stool after Carnivore for 2 months and people are suggesting beef and salt for a month is also beyond my comprehension.

Sara Paez and John Schumacher like this.