1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sarah's journal into the light

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sarahsolarpowered, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Curious if something like this could be used I have one that can turn on some or all bulbs.
    Light Accents Medusa Grey Floor Lamp with White Acrylic Shades https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N0RQ8NF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_i_H6wfBb5X9JVD1

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It is good to snoop around.
    Next too the lamp you posted I see that someone already got my idea with almost the same lamps. (Note those bulbs are very very heavy). Must be hung from ceiling.
    upload_2018-6-4_13-12-14.png

https://www.amazon.com/Outgeek-Sock...32074&sr=1-15&keywords=multiple+socket+outlet

=========================================

upload_2018-6-4_13-16-51.png

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FKIE6M...9A&pd_rd_r=X382GAJ1PN0769751TV2&pd_rd_w=HWLcg

3. drezy

drezy Gold

I couldn't find fuller specs on that particular"R40" light, but here are some specs fro the PAR38 from the same company:
    http://images.100y.com.tw/pdf_file/21-PHILIPS-InfraredHeatLamp.pdf

Of particular interest to @JanSz is this diagram:
    par38sectra.png

Sarahsolarpowered and JanSz like this.
  4. Thank I looked at those and thought no not LED lights I got it in my head low that no light. But if I needed something then I should Stick with incondescent bulbs. Did I missinturpret something? What kind of appropriate use is there for various types of bulbs and color bulbs. I need to learn how to ask better search questions for my limited internet use.

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

That is why I am keeping this two threads going (and (ideally) would prefer no one but me posted there).

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/
    ------------------------
    And about artificial lighting:
    consider post #79
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-4#post-201738

//
    Well, I am still hoping for some action here:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...o-you-buy-this-50ppm.20927/page-8#post-239806

6. drezy

drezy Gold

I don't shy away from red LEDs but I do check the specifications first

7. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

@Joyfun Like most people I have always believed that too much sun exposure (especilly on your face) leads to wrinkles, tough leathery skin, and aging. I am very convinced after deciding to become a mitochondriac that UV light on my face is a good thing - but I still worry I may overdo it. I am actually considering buying a paper mask to cover my facial skin (except for the eyes) to let light into my retina but not all over my face. I have a feeling I am wrong about this but still worry a little about too much sun on my face.

Hi JanSz,
    I have been using an inexpensive red/blue LED grow light from aliexpress for 3 years now. I used an expensive LED healing device, but it had a fan and it was too noisy if I wanted to shine light in my ears.
    This is the one I use with excellent results:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/LED...922.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dCxpOMk

I got the 7 watt for about $7. I know it works. I will post my story soon regarding it, along with water, light, and magnetism for great health.

Then there is a large panel one from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/HQRP-Indoor-...6063&sr=8-1&keywords=red+LED+grow+light+panel

It's about $25 plus shipping.

Here is an interesting youtube talking about one like this large panel by an esthetician
    :

Hope you find this helpful. :):):)[/QUOTE]

Joyfun likes this.
  8. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

@Christina Gagnon,It's minutes before my 5pm ten minute sun break outside while I eat a mango, so I'll make it short. I have been out in the sun many times per day at regular times for nearly 2 years. I am 75. If that sun were to make wrinkles or tough leathery skin, I'd be the poster child for it already. But my skin is great, it looks the same as the picture taken in 2013, make it larger to look at it! Don't talk to me about aging, I don't know what that is. People say it's because my mother and grandmother had great skin, but the genes play only a small part in why my skin is not aging. Drink that water, girl! I wear grounding shoes ALL THE TIME. Maybe it's a good thing I'm in Israel as this little town does not have too many people, but darn if the people under 60 don't carry smart i.e. dumb phones. I cringe when they are glued to them. The sun here is strong, it's definitely looks white to me and the 6:30pm sun is so bright I do not look at it, only face in it's direction. Hope this helps.:):):)
    2018June25 3leggedstool.jpg

Tanya and Christina Gagnon like this.
  9. Christina Gagnon

Thank you so much for your kind and informative reply. Your skin does look very beautiful and you have helped me have more confidence in just leting the sun hit my whole face - I'm going to check out those grounding shoes too. Thanks again.

Joyfun likes this.
  10. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

@Christina Gagnon, Hi, the grounding shoes can be expensive, but the thongs are about $60, while the others are over $100. I look at it this way, it's expensive, but it's worth it. Lucky for me, since the grounding outlets are not connected to the grid in this country, I can use a grounding pad when I sleep. So virtually, I get lots of grounding all day long with my Current Sun Protocols and then, there's the places I walk to as this is a little walking town.
    Be sure to get out first thing in the morning as soon as you can after sunrise to set your eye clock and build up your sun callus. :):):)
    2018June25 3leggedstool.jpg

Christina Gagnon likes this.
  11. Christina Gagnon

@Joyfun I asked my husband and unfortunately our groiunding outlets do connect to the grid (drat!), and I checked out some grounding shoes and some of them are really cute so I will take your advice and wear them always. I also do a lot of walking where I live in Virginia but most of the sufaces are concrete sidewalks or asphalt that I think block the magnetism from reaching my feet but I'm still getting the shoes and looking for pathces of grass to walk on as mich as I can.

12. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Concrete doesn’t block the grounding effect.

13. Christina Gagnon

@Mike David - Thanks I didn't know that.

14. Its been quite some time since posting in my journal- Mostly because I have trouble sitting down on computer to actually write something.
    Update in my experimenting-
    All last summer I would spend most of my time outside when I was not working on clients in the spa. morning sun, gardening. I decided to be lax on my eating. still seasonal, but I def indulged in treats without guilt or shame. I was very curious to see what would happen so long as I was spending upwards of 4-7 hours out side. I was surprised at maintaining my size. I would notice sluggish feelings some days when I ate a bit much the previous day, but found that with in a few hours of being outside my fog lifted. my curiosity lead me to keep those dietary habits as the days got darker through the fall and into the winter. I distinctly noticed a difference around the end of November. But at that point I was in a rut. I felt shitty, like i was stuck. Surprisingly my body continued to feel pretty good. My shoulder pain still was gone. I kept going in the hot tub, getting outside for sunrises, taking care to limit evening light and using my glasses.
    it was Nov 28 all hell broke loose. My guys baby sis ended up in hospital suddenly without any warning after being with out oxygen for unknown amount of time. While she was resuscitated she never regained consciousness and was removed from lifesupport dec 7th. we all spent so much time in the hospital during that time in addition to taking in both of her daughters.
    Everyone got sick, and by the end of Dec I did too. It took 3 weeks to recuperate and that was with morning sun, being outside at sunrise despite some of the coldest weather we have seen in upstate NY!
    I had gotten into the habit of using food to sooth and reward myself, and feel mentally shitty for allowing it to happen. Going from a life without being responsible to or for another human being to now caring for a 12 year old niece has been a difficult transition. I have gained all the weight I has shed since 2016. while my joints feel pretty good 90% of the time I have not transitioned back into better eating (more inline with Leptin Rx) My guy and I are doing the best we can but did not have a traditional life, we had our own lives/interests and came together. Our niece came from a life which was heavy into screen time and spend most of her days in front of TV/tablet/games.
    we are working to ween her from the screen and struggle when she is with grandma every other weekend, visits with her mom's boyfriend 'dad', or being watched by grandpa after school. No one else sees hours on end in front of a screen as a problem. We are working through the process of adopting her, and know it will be a struggle with the other adult figures. I keep reading the threads about children/ emf/ light etc as we integrate suggestions.

my intention is to be more regular since upgrading membership. I cannot believe I allowed myself to slip so far backwards in the matter of 3 months. Now with 6 additional inches on my waist, a sugar habbit, and general feeling of worthlessness. I am sad and angry at times because I miss the autonomy in my life. I had every plan of going to Mexico this winter. I feel like every thing is on hold as I play monkey in the middle between competing adults while trying to mentor this child. before all this happened I was considering shifting gears. I love skin care and hate it at the same time. I love connecting with people and dispelling myths about sunlight. But know I need something more. Something that lights me up even more. ready to be super passionate about my work again.