1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sanitizer

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Billybats, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hello all,

I w

2. Hello ;)

3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hello John:);)

LOLHAHAAAA. I am sorry. I was in the middle of posting a question and got interrupted. I was asking if sanitizer use is toxic. The only time I use it is at work, but was concerned of it causing toxicity. My logical thinking is yes. Anything you put on your skin can disrupt the body.

4. Inger

Inger Silver

Oh yes, it is not wise to use it like people do now, uh!!! Very bad.
    I have to use it at work too (waitress) but I just "do as". I barely use it at all anymore. When I clean the tables I just take the bottle with me and pretend to spray it on them. I do not desinfect my hands either.

We need bacteria and viruses for our immunesystem to work!

MisterT and Duane Baumgartner like this.
  5. The question is: how to choose non-toxic sanitizers - https://www.forceofnatureclean.com/non-toxic-hand-sanitizer-guide/
    I used vinegar on surfaces, witch-hazel on my hands and face, hydrogen-peroxide for mold.

6. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank you all. Then that settles it. I will stop using hand sanitizer at work. I always hated hand sanitizer. I use a spray disinfectant as well at work that I wear gloves every time I use it.