1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sandra's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sandra, Jan 15, 2014.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

It sounds like you are doing really well! Say "Hi" to Nick .....

PaulG likes this.
  2. Sandra

Sandra New Member

I will be doing well once I get this shoulder sorted out - it's dragging on way too long.

Shall do re Nick :)

3. Sandra

Sandra New Member

We were talking about the underwire bra issues a few days ago amongst some friends and the question was raised about rings (jewellery). I have been having issues with my fingers for about 6 months ... waking up in the mornings with stiff fingers. After a few minutes of stretching they seem OK, until the next morning. Nothing showed up in x-rays and MRIs of my neck, massage and physio on my arm and shoulders didn't seem to make a difference. Well, after our discussion 3 days ago, I have not been wearing my gold rings (on 3 fingers on one hand and 2 fingers on my left hand) ... and no more stiffness!!

Is that a bit weird, is it coincidence, or is there a good reason for the gold in my rings somehow causing my fingers to have these issues???

Interestingly I also wear a fairly heavy gold fob chain around my neck and I have started to have shoulder issues. I'm wondering if they are all related (amongst other things as well....).

So, I'm experimenting with wearing no jewellery during the day and none to bed anymore, and will take notice of how things go.

4. Sandra

Sandra New Member

Oh, and eating oysters ... 3 times this week so far, and more seafood too :)

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Good morning Sandra! a bunch of us here talked about the jewelry issue and decided to stop wearing it. Makes sense! Don't want to attract any bad mojo!

Sandra likes this.
  6. Sandra

Sandra New Member

Hi Audrey :) isn't it funny that things we all took for granted once we are now questioning ... it great!

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dr.K. always says to question everything! Are you able to come to Sydney?

PaulG likes this.
  8. Sandra

Sandra New Member

still a possibility - was it the first weekend in July? I think that coincides with our school holidays ...

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

it is up to Nick and Yew ......I can come anytime!

10. Sandra

Sandra New Member

A few more notes that might mean something ...

- appendix removed when I was 17 (apparently caught it just before it burst). I must look up what causes it do burst and Nick told me today that the appendix helps to restore good bacteria to the gut after illness, so I guess I'll have to keep that in mind.
    - wisdom teeth removed when I was 15 (maybe not so important?) ... a few mercury fillings.

In other news, we bought a new bed ... latex ... realised that our fancy inner-spring was 10 years old and possibly a couple of years past it's use-by date. Here's hoping to better sleeps and more magnetico power!

I did get some hormone tests done a few months ago but will have to get the results again ... can't seem to find them, but they were 'within limits' and no obvious issues apparently.

We are enjoying the QLD school holidays as much as we can ... took the kids camping to a bush setting for 3 nights last weekend - campfires are great! And off to do the same again this weekend :) :)

Jude likes this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Sandra ...so nice to hear from you!
    How did all of you sleep when camping?

You are so lucky to work with Nick...... outstanding guy in so many ways!

Sandra likes this.
  12. Jude

Jude Gold

Happy camping:)

Sandra likes this.
  13. Sandra

Sandra New Member

Camping was simply brilliant!! The place we went to for the 2nd weekend had no cell phone or internet reception as an added bonus. We were there for 3 days and I had so much energy when we got home. Usually after being away for a weekend I can't face the 10 loads of washing ahead of me and I just want to collapse into the lounge. This time though I got through the washing and still felt like I was bouncing off walls when it was time for bed. The best bit was lying on the warm ground in the sun reading my book for 2 hours while the kids climbed trees, rode their bikes and walked through dry creek beds. It was -5C on Saturday morning! And the days were gloriously sunny!

Lahelada and Jude like this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

You should have let the kids run around naked! no laundry! or only wear bathing suits like Dr. K. does!

Hi!

Sandra likes this.
  15. Jude

Jude Gold

Sounds just great.....and what a nice reward to gain extra energy....good idea for a Kruise get together!

Sandra likes this.
  16. Sandra

Sandra New Member

Kruse Kamping sounds like an awesome idea!! I like it Jude :) Camping by the ocean somewhere eating seafood … bliss ...

Lahelada, caroline and Jude like this.
  17. Sandra

Sandra New Member

I have been fortunate to borrow a 10G magnetico to add it to my 10G magnetico ... 20 G! it's been 4 nights so far and feel that I'm getting better sleep, and dreaming! The first night we both woke up with a headache, but maybe that wasn't enough water or some detoxing perhaps?? I am making sure I eat seafood every day and still drinking lots of water. I don't feel any buzzing like when we first got the 10G back in December (but we also got a new latex bed last week rather than using the inner spring - so maybe the buzzing was from the inner springs - eekkk!). I do feel a bit of a sensation on my skin though - weird!! I need to get into the CT too - my pool should at least be high teens by now but it's turned a little green in the winter. I've probably still got a month of ow temps before it starts warming up again. It would be great to combine 20G magnetico, lots of DHA and CT to see what happens to me ...

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Sandra! sounds like you are doing great!

PaulG and Sandra like this.
  19. Sandra

Sandra New Member

Yes, Audrey - pretty good ... but I don't think I was too broken to start with either. it would be great to fix my shoulder up so hoping CT can get into that. But otherwise all good - just too much work to do so I can't go camping every day :)

How are you?

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

Won't your boss let you skip off work??? Lol

What is the matter with your shoulder? Do you have an ice vest?

I am great thanks!

PaulG likes this.