1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Saggy Skin

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by NotAnother30, May 23, 2012.

1. NotAnother30

NotAnother30 New Member

I was wondering if there was an alternative to surgery when you've lost alot of weight and the skin starts to sag? Would weight lifting beforehand help?

2. melrito

melrito Gold

3. Jim

Jim New Member

4. Jim

Jim New Member

Of course the next question is does
    mean you ingest it or spread it on the saggy parts? LOL :)

5. curves64

curves64 Silver

My question as well. And is the NAC powder the edible part or all of it?

Thanks for posting melrito!

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

CT also tightens loose skin.

7. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Ok in case you didn't see I checked in Ask Jack you apply it to your skin, but it also happens to be edible...

8. johnnyb

johnnyb Gold

9. Vitamin C, gelatin or collagen, lysine and selenium are great for the skin!

10. NotAnother30

NotAnother30 New Member

Oh ok my next question was answered ...eat it? lol Thanks guys!!!!

11. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

This from DR. Kruse last summer on MDA...I saved it :

1. After my patients lose their weight we use a few things to tighten skin over about 12 months…..high dose Vit K2 and teprenone (Oral and topical), caprylic acid (oral and topical) and high dose dietary palm and coconut oil. It does amazing things to adipocytes and the skin once the weight is gone.

I also add a couple of high dose supplements too….NAC and R-lipoic acid and resveratrol. This is not for a leptin reset…….this is when you are looking to lose the last twenty pounds after your weight loss.

If there is a lot of cellulite marks I also ask patients to consider high dose super curcumin as well

12. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

I take NAC when I remember...it's Jarrow Formulas, N-A-C Sustain, 600 mg, bilayer tablets.

13. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

NAC is good for livers indeed, and so is MSM. I sued MSM and my saggy tummy-skin is now firm. Took 10 grams daily for 12 weeks.

14. finnite@dccnet.com

finnite@dccnet.com New Member

just nasty tasting, found it easiest to mix with water and shoot it down

15. lisaeh3

lisaeh3 Silver

I knew I was taking Curcumin for something.....I have by the way seen amazing results from NAC and MSM and the 20 million other supplements I am taking. My flabby belly from having those darn kids is diminishing. I thought for sure that I would need a tummy tuck. I still see stretch marks but I am using castor oil on them. I am also using it on my face. I have melasma on my cheeks and it is getting smaller. It is also working on my rosacea.

16. JC2K

JC2K New Member

NAC is good for the liver. Example: Acetaminophen overdoses will damage/kill your liver (leading cause of liver failure). The doctors use NAC to counteract the Acetaminophen overdose.

17. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Thanks for sharing your results, that's fantastic!