1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Safer Location on OBX?

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by BJK77, Jun 14, 2014.

1. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Hello All,

I am BJK77's husband.

We are currently staying in Corolla NC in the Outer Banks and a cell tower is located very near to where we are. Does anyone know of a safer place to stay in the area? My Wife is sleeping in a Faraday Cage but it does not seem to help. She is still burning up all night and getting very little sleep.

Thanks for the help.

2. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

Try sleeping without the Faraday cage for a night or two. My intuition tells me the cage might be making things worse for her.

Faraday cages must be set up exactly right ..... or the cage creates a microwave-like environment that makes EMF considerably worse.

Tanya, caroline and Martin like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

ATL is correct........why would you sleep in one unless you known youre in an environment that is loaded with massive amounts of non native EMF?

caroline likes this.
  4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

We have a place we like to go to in the New Mexico mountains. Definitely no beach, but there is a lake, and it is primitive (no trash cans even) so it isn't very popular. And the hairpin curves mean that most trailers can't even get there. The most peaceful place we've been to, I think. I absolutely adore the beach, but it is a people magnet, at least in Summer.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^true........but Destin in fall and winter is a ghost town.......I know because I was there for thanksgiving. Great readings then

6. kathylu

kathylu Gold

You could use www.antennasearch.com to check out any location you are considering renting. I always look for locations that are at least a mile away from cell towers. Not always an easy find in popular vacation areas....

7. Jude

Jude Gold

Where have you been Kathylu?:)