1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

RV living

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nichole, May 5, 2020.

Tags:
  1. nichole

nichole New Member

We are moving from chicago to greenville south carolina. We are considering living in an RV for up to a year until we find a house.
    Any thoughts on this?

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I, personally, think this is a great idea .....also very wise. If you find a place you love you can stay for awhile in your RV and check everything out as far as 5g and nnEMF, water, airports, radar etc. etc. goes.....and even then I might want to rent for awhile, just to be sure.

There is no sense in going from the frying pan into the fire.

I think our next move will be to buy a 5th wheeler and be relatively mobile.

There is a very small town not far from us [12K] and we used to go to computer classes there until 5g happened. Now folks tell me that 5g hasn't happened there yet but it shows up on my iPhone. When we go to this town I get overwhelming fatigue and have to get out. What if we had bought a house here????

It is a lovely little town on the banks of a huge river system .....and I just can't be there.

nichole likes this.
  3. I don’t know the situation in SC, but in the Pacific Northwest there are an abundance of homeless druggies living in RV’s. They are in all the parks, underpasses, places by the river. Homeowners and police are rightfully skeptical of vehicles parked for very long. RV parks aren’t what they used to be, might not be ideal for children. I would probably opt for scoping out with meters and renting till you find your perfect home. Good luck

nichole likes this.
  4. Teddyjones

Teddyjones New Member

I also think it’s a good idea

wait to see how things play out over the new Great Depression

some are saying a huge real estate crash on the horizon

I can see all real estate crashing