1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Russians and microwaves

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Mike David, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Hard to find this stuff on the net. Lots of misinformation out there. This topic is very interesting to me. Anybody know what blog Dr. Kruse talks about this? NIH claims there was no harmful effects to embassy workers in Russia from the 50’s-70’s. After reading Going Somewhere I don’t necessarily trust their conclusions. I don’t need convincing just curious.

drezy likes this.
  2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

There's no doubt the Russians were microwaving US Moscow embassy employees during the Cold War. It is very well documented, as are the harmful health effects for these unfortunate US guinea pigs (it appears Russian scientists were doing this as a scientific experiment on microwaves).

Interestingly, they were frying US personnel with microwaves in the 2.5 to 4.0 GHz frequency range.

My gosh, isn't that awfully close to current wi-fi and cell wireless frequency of around 2.4 GHz? Isn't that what most of us are exposed to 24/7 at similar power levels?

Much more recently, we saw news media reporting on US Cuban embassy employees getting mysteriously sick. Deja vu.

Did you note how quickly the so-called pundits were pointing to 'sonic weapons' as the cause. Would they dare place the finger on microwave RF and scare the public that is exposed daily to it?

I was sure, and events proved me right, that there were microwaves involved-- not 'sonic weapons'.

Phosphene, Mike David and drezy like this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

He mentions this in a webinar.

Mike David likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

EMF series.....Quantum Prometheus I believe.

Mike David likes this.
  5. Inna

Inna Platinum

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Could be EMF 7 then.

Mike David likes this.
  7. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

Just look into Dr Fred Bell - the whistleblower who exposed the US Gov using a "death ray" ………

The weapon can kill people, blow up an entire city and even knock down a skyscraper like the Twin Towers. Been around for decades thanks to DARPA

FULL EPISODE -

Mike David likes this.
  8. Johan T

Johan T New Member

Heard Dr. Barrie Trower mention the same thing, about that embassy.

9. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Barrie Trower was a microwave weapons expert who worked years ago for British clandestine services. Among other things his unit investigated mind control using microwave RF.

He has had a radical turnabout in his ethics and now is an outspoken critic of use of microwaves for communications and other purposes. He set off the alarm about the dangers of microwave RF on our most vulnerable population-- children, especially female fetuses. He calls the ongoing slow-motion and unnoticed nnEMF genocide a new Thalidomide catastrophe.

10. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

SEE THE VIDEO ABOVE - Dr Fred Bell developed the weapons and explains it in the video - the next day after the interview he was assassinated