1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Rubicon's Journal - A return to optimal?

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Rubicon, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

do what you can.....I would point out that Drew lives on the top of Canada and it was not easy for him or his wife yet, he did this anyway and he learned something big.

If you settle for less you'll never know where optimal resides.

Choose wisely before you say you can't to something. It might be the biggest risk of your life.

Richelle Jones and Antonis like this.
  2. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Thanks sir. Cyprus is not bad at all, I just found it interesting when you were talking about latitude. Cyprus is at 35th

3. I have been consciously getting more sunlight since 2013 when i retired and I could lounge around naked in my back yard at lattitude 35...i walked barefoot in the frost and sunbaked naked everyday for all winter and summer for 3 years...and I improved from how I was when I was working in an office during daylight hours 5 days a week... but since moving to latitude 24 and being at the beach everyday for 2-4hrs a day since January 2017 I can say I have noticed a HUGE difference. I am solar powered now and I feel it...I am feeling really good....this is due to the strength of the sun alone. I have been eli-paleo since before 2013 and paleo and keto before that for 10 yrs....I have a magnetico since 2015...I have been drinking italian spring water since 2014....I have been doing CT intermittently for 3 yrs....minimising EMFs and blue light for 3yrs....the difference I have noticed in me and my husband (56yrs) with sunlight at latitude 24 is HUGE. I plan on holidaying at latitude closer to the equator 2-4 times a year from our current location. I can not imagine trying to be a healthy human in canada unless you live practically naked in an igloo and eat seals.

Antonis likes this.
  4. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

If you have money then it is easy to move somewhere else for sure. But if you don't, you just respect what you have and try to be as healthy as you can until you find the chance. Unfortunately you need money in nowadays to do some stuff. Even the bank where I live doesn't give loan.