1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Rubicon's Journal - A return to optimal?

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Rubicon, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

very well.

2. Josh Rosenthal

Josh Rosenthal Charter member of Purple Angels Club

all music, or more specifically drum and bass (lower frequencies)... do solitons frequency change their particle/wave nature as well?

3. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Love me some big bass drum. And gongs and bongos...

4. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Josh Rosenthal and Optimalbound like this.
  5. EileenRussell

EileenRussell Silver

Maybe McConaughey was on to something years ago.
    upload_2016-4-12_14-21-7.png

caroline, Starfish Prime and NeilBB like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I am recording the May 2016 webinar and channeling this thread.........its about electro-optomechanically coupling of phonons and the human biology using something buried deep in April's 2016 webinar............all tied to the main drum in biology.

Josh Rosenthal likes this.
  7. Just Breathe

Just Breathe New Member

Rubicon, a cheap way to test if it is SM related is to buy one of those solar heat blankets for camping. If you cover yourself up with one of those in the house and half your symptoms disappear within, say 10 min, you have a big clue. As always, everything is multi-factorial so keep chipping away~!

8. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

@Rubicon, I would like to share a recent experience using Rubylux 640nm-660nm bulb with you. About 6 months ago, a very old symptom of shooting nerve pain on the left side of my face returned. I've had it twice in my life. Once when I was a teenager. That went away on its own after about a week or two. Once it was in my late twenties to early thirties. It would come on and off without notice, but was finally gone after I had a cavity filled in my upper left cuspid.

Fast forward about 30 years. Six months ago, this shooting nerve pain happened again (this was before I started working with the Doc's teachings). It was the worst I've ever experienced. Basically anytime I chew, there'd be shooting, pulsing sharp pains running from my upper left front teeth all the way up to my lower left eye. Brushing and massaging may have helped a little, but the pain would not go away.

Then I started to work with the IR bulb. I used it on my face to improve my skin texture, about 2 mins (max) on one area. Then a few days later, I realized the pain wasn't there anymore. This was about 5-6 weeks ago. The pain hasn't returned even after I stopped using the IR bulb about 3 weeks ago (for other reasons).

I don't know how you may react to the IR bulb treatment, as n=1. But for me, the IR bulb is extremely powerful, and one needs to be very careful with it. Go slow, and try to observe all the minute changes you feel. Good luck.

9. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

That's an interesting idea that I haven't heard before. I'm assuming you're referring to something like a Mylar Emergency Blanket. I'll give that a shot and see if anything happens :)

10. Rubicon

@lohd2015, that's cool that the Rubylux near IR bulb helped you. Any reason that you limit use to 2 min max per area?

11. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Rubicon, I think the bulb, although small and not too hot to the touch, can be deceiving in the power it is able to deliver. I find that it has deep impact on many aspects of the mitochondria. Red light condenses EZ, shrinks proteins, and produces ATP. This article from Doc is most inspirational: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4701522/

I actually found that after using the bulb for long periods (total time about 90 mins in different areas, including spine/back), I get a huge surge of energy (without food). I felt great and loved the effects.
    BUT, I think my mitochondria is unable to handle the excess IR, so I believe I ended up paying for it. I am still not sure if my recent bout of non-stop cold-sniffling is caused by overuse of the IR. I will confirm after I resume it's use. One thing I do notice also is that my husband also would sniffle a little after he uses the IR bulb on his elbows. Perhaps you can share your experiences with us also!

That is the reason why I recommend not to use the bulb for more than 2 minutes INITIALLY on any specific area, since n=1.

You can mentally divide skin surface into one inch squares and work on each 'square' for about 1-2 minutes. If you don't feel any effects after two or three sessions, you can try to increase the time. For new injuries, you can have 3-4 repeated sessions per day.

I tripped once and had to use my thigh muscles to break the fall. The muscles got really sore to the point I couldn't move without sharp pain the next day. One short session with the IR bulb took care of the sharp pain. I was back to normal within 48 hours doing no more than 2 short 3-4 minute sessions a day. The effects of the IR is not immediate. It takes an hour or two before you will notice any significant changes.

Good luck, Rubicon.

Linz likes this.
  12. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

13. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

@Rubicon

If you are thinking of trying out the RubyLux bulb, you can take advantage of the sale going on at their website.

http://www.rubyluxlights.com/#!product-page/c1g63/dcea1c94-fc5f-72ae-2032-a109b0b9b1cb

They are holding a special sale in my name, and all my friends are going to get their shipping costs refunded, on TOP of a 20% discount. The free shipping is good till the end of May. You can get the same bulb on Amazon, but no discounts.

I don't have any connection to the owner, I only got to know her after I bought the bulb and started to exchange emails with her. I do not get any benefits from the sales of this bulb. We share a lot of same spiritual beliefs and I guess she really likes me.

To get the 20% discount:
    Please type in the code DORIS in the box that says "Apply Coupon" at checkout.

To have your shipping refunded (Free Shipping is available to USA and Canada delivery addresses only):
    Please type in the code LOHFREESHIP in the "Note to Seller", and say something like "Please refund shipping, friend of Doris". Their site only allow for one coupon code, so you need to do this extra step to get shipping refunded.

Happy shopping!

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

15. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

@lohd2015 - thanks for posting the info

lohd2015 likes this.
  16. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

17. Rubicon

Thanks for the Rubylux info. I may need an extra one :)

I was lucky to order one of the first beta-tester Quantlet's in the Indigogo campaign. Can't wait to try it. I have a feeling it will make a big difference this coming winter.

lohd2015 likes this.
  18. Hi guys, I have been wondering about my own titanium implant where my front right incisor use to be. The dentist says I should definitely not get it removed....but he also has no qualms shooting x rays at me or shining blue lights in my eye. So my question is should I have it removed given that I wont be able to completely avoid nnEMF (for now) and what to replace it with? Preferably something that can be easily maintained (to avoid going to the dentist) and of course there should be no metal in it what soever. Maybe something like what my granny had without the metal parts? Makes for a good party trick anyways :)

19. Rubicon

It's the first day of vitamin D winter at my location ... according to dminder my next D opportunity is 155 days away.

[​IMG]

And it snowed enough today to coat the grass nice and thick.

[​IMG]

3-months in Progresso for the worst of the winter months is looking real good...

20. I feel that. I am really missing the sun already....Im up north of sixty in the Yukon myself....Not an ideal environment for my haplotype ( i suspect its yoked for more southern latitudes given my maternal heritage ... English). Still, I can feel the suns blessing on my face and I can feel the cold when I embrace a run outside with my shirt off. Also I am really lucky when it comes to my dwellings. No cell service, wifi... nothing around but sticks and birds and foxes and crazy mushrooms growing out of the dirt. Surrounded by ancient mountains including some old Volcanoes. And boy does that cold north wind wake you up quick in the morning! Hang in there for the winter canuck! Try getting out to a sauna in the woods to avoid emf and embrace the snow bank :)

Rubicon likes this.