1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Rubicon's Journal - A return to optimal?

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Rubicon, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

Goals
    As I've been reading through Dr. Kruse's blog posts, I was very inspired by his description of how he optimized himself back to how he was at a much younger age, and then was able to do even better. That idea is very attractive to me. Up until my early 20's, I had high levels of motivation and energy, but since then I've seldom felt that way...and never for sustained periods.
    Over the last few years I've developed some significant gastrointestinal issues. I would like to fix those if possible, and then attempt to achieve the kind of optimal that Dr. Kruse has achieved. Extending my health & lifespan is my top priority.

Background
    Born in Winnipeg Manitoba. Weight 7lb, Length 19 inches
    Currently: 37, 5'7", 129lbs, married, no kids

Parents
    Father died in 1993 at the age of 42 from a heart attack that occurred in the morning while he was at work. He was working as a house painter at the time. My father was slim, did not smoke, drank only occasionally. He had no known health issues. I was 15 at the time.
    Mother died in 1997 at the age of 49. She was slim when I was born, but struggled with weight gain later in life. She was diagnosed with a benign pituitary tumor around 1989 and underwent surgery & radiation to remove the tumor. She recovered and did well for 5-years at which time the tumor returned, and her health declined after a series of additional operations. I was 19 at the time.

Body Composition
    I've been slim my whole life. In my childhood, I was generally healthy but from grade 1-9 I was always the shortest kid in class. As an adult, my weight has generally fluctuated between 140-145lbs. Over the last 20 months since April 2014 I've steadily been losing weight and am now struggling to stay above 130lbs. Body fat percentage has dropped from ~20% to ~15% recently.

Diet
    Early childhood diet was not always ideal, but my mother cooked generally balanced meals for dinner in my early years. Cereal for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, meat/potatoes/veg for dinner.
    Teen years and 20's I've eaten a diet high in refined carbs, and typically fast food 2-5 times per week. Breakfast was pop tarts, corn flakes, toast. Sandwiches for lunch. Dinner was typically what I thought was healthy whole wheat pasta, brown rice, and a bit of protein. My understanding was that meat/fat was to be avoided, and I tried to eat 'healthy' whole wheat bread, brown rice, brown pasta, lentils, beans, etc.
    Last 3 years - transitioned to a paleoish diet with mixed results. Cut out most carbs, all wheat, added grass fed meat, healthy fats, and for the last 3-6 months I've been increasing my seafood consumption and now eat 10-20 raw oysters per week, sardines, pickled herring, salmon, etc. In this time I developed abdominal pain, had my appendix removed, and suffered from bouts of constipation since transitioning away from carbs. Currently I'm trying to consume a good amount of carbs in the form of white rice & sweet potato daily due to recent weight loss & gallbladder/liver issues.

Alcohol
    I've never been a heavy drinker, and I gave up beer/liquor 3 years ago since it was making me consistently feel unwell. I was consuming a glass of red wine a few times a week up to 2 years ago when it also began making me feel generally unwell. In the last 2-years I have avoided all alcohol.

Water
    I source RO water from the supermarket and leave it on my Magnetico at all times. I try to drink it as cold as possible, but have very sensitive teeth that make the experience quite unpleasant. I drink a lot of water and typically also consume 1-3 cups of green tea per day.
    The water supply where I live is fluoridated, and I was drinking it up to about 6 months ago when I started RO water only.

Environment
    Up to age 9 I lived in a house in the countryside in central Alberta on a small acreage (2500ft). For a year at age 10 the family moved to a small town, and we resided in a neighbourhood within 1-mile from a coal fired power plant. Family moved to Edmonton (2200ft) for 5 years where we lived on the main floor of an apartment, and then to Calgary (3500ft) where I remained for ~15 years living mostly in suburban houses. 3 1/2 years ago I moved to a small city north of Edmonton (2200ft) where I lived on the second floor of an apartment for 3 years. I've now moved to a house.

nnEMF
    Since 1998 I've spent a lot of time sitting in front of a computer at work and for leisure. Usually the computer was turned on and located in the room I slept. The power bar was often at my feet where I sat.
    I did not own a cellphone until 2009 when I got my first blackberry, but since then have used smartphones heavily. About 6 months ago I started avoiding my smartphone and now leave it in airplane mode whenever possible.
    There is currently a smart meter connected to the water line in my basement that appears to be self-powered. The water company refuses to remove it.
    The apartment I lived in on the second floor from 2010-2014 was constantly exposed to 20+ wifi networks. For the last 8 months I've lived in a house with only one wifi network from the neighbour.
    The house I currently reside in is located under a mile from a large broadcast tower. There is a transformer in front of the house roughly 30 meters (90ft) from where I sleep. I've been measuring magnetic & electric fields around the house with my Trimeter, trying to reduce EMF's in the house, but need to learn more and address this further.

Exercise
    Long periods of being sedentary have been common over the last 20 years. I don't like sports, but sometimes cycle & occasionally lift weights. Over the last year I've been trying to walk a minimum of 30 min per day, but running is no longer possible due to abdominal/liver pain that is induced by any vigorous exercise.

Light
    Days here are way too long in the summer (4AM-11PM daylight), winters are very dark (9AM-4PM daylight). The winter sun does not get higher than 12 degrees above the horizon at solstice. I've never paid attention to light in the past, but lately have been experimenting with infared and reptile lights with varied success. I've started visiting a tanning salon for limited 5-8 min sessions and find it quite energizing.
    I started wearing glasses for myopia at age 10. Contacts were often worn 50-90% of the time from age 17-35. My eyes are currently at -2.75 diopters
    I purchased a FIR sauna about 6 months ago and use it regularly. It makes me feel great and typically helps reduce my abdominal pain.

Circadian Cycle/Sleep
    Over the last 10 years I've been aware of how much better I feel when I sleep ~8 hours and go to bed at the same time everyday. Generally I've tried to aim for that. For the last year I've been using amber glasses worn over my prescription glasses 2-4 hours before bed. However, I usually use the computer right up to bedtime. For the last 4-6 weeks I've been waking up after 6 hours of sleep and am unable to go back to sleep.
    I do dream every night and typically recall some kind of dream when I wake up.

Libido
    Good libido, but fertility tests have shown very low sperm count and motility. Small ejaculate size has been common for many years. My wife and I are currently having difficulty conceiving.

Stress/Anxiety/Emotion
    I've had several stressful episodes throughout life. Death of family members, relationship issues, work, etc. ?The health issues I've run into in the last few years have caused me anxiety. Currently I have stress relatively under control and use the Inner Balance Heartmath regularly whenever I feel stressed. However, I find I'm sometimes prone to bursts of anger & anxiety that fade over time but are no fun.

Supplements
    I have been experimenting with various supplements over the last year, but have cut back considerably on most everything. I find some supplements cause my abdominal / liver pain to worsen. I now regularly take vitamin D, K2, Curcumin, Resveratrol, Ubiquional, PQQ, Artichoke/Dandelion, but minimize most others

Dental
    Most of my teeth have had cavities and have composite fillings (a number of 10+ year old amalgams were removed about 3-years ago). One molar on my lower right side was extracted over five years ago, and has now been replaced by a titanium implant/crown. Overall my teeth are very sensitive and I'm concerned about losing more teeth.
    I'm currently visiting Dr Jennings in San Francisco who has created a specialize appliance for me to correct my bite.
    I need to do a detailed journal entry on dental issues
    Edit: Here's my dental journal entry

Genetic Testing
    My 23andMe results indicated:
    Paternal haplogroup = J2 (Region = Southern Europe, Near East, Northern Africa, Example populations = Ashkenazi/ Sephardic Jews, Lebanese)
    Maternal haplogroup = H1 (Region = Europe, Near East, Central Asia, Example populations = Norwegian, Spanish, Berbers)

My Current symptoms
    Currently I have a number of gastrointesinal issues that concern me. My gallbladder area is constantly sore, especially when I'm stressed out or consume a high fat meal. If I sleep on my right side my mid abdomen becomes sore. The liver area under my right side ribcage has been somewhat sore for years but has been especially bad over the last 3-months. My lower abdomen gets migrating pains which I've determined to likely be constipation.
    Tinnitus developed 1-year ago and is especially loud after a meal.
    My right arm & hand are often cold and numb/tingling, as well as my right foot. Occasionally I've gone through brief periods where it's actually been difficult to walk on my right foot.
    My weight has dropped from 146 to 129 and I'm finding it increasingly difficult to prevent my weight from falling.

Testing Notes
    • A Genova GI Effects Comprehensive Stool Profile in June 2015 revealed very low gut diversity. My family doctor used these results to prescribe digestive enzymes after finding Pancreatic Elastase was high in stool.
    • A WellnessFX cross the board blood testing in June 2015 found high Omega 3 levels, high FSH, and low vitamin D
    • A recent HIDA scan found Cystic Duct Syndrome
    • A recent abdominal MRI found a mildly enlarged liver
    See here for all labs: Rubicon's Labs

Future Testing
    Salivary Melatonin/Cortisol is next

Optimal Education
    - I've read EpiPaleo RX
    - I've read 60% of the blogs
    - Currently making my way through the archived webinars and Q&A's now. Lots of good stuff there

I still feel like the more I'm reading, the more I realize I still don't know. More to come

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
    Wendy Harris likes this.
  2. Inger

Inger Silver

Welcome Rub! :)

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You need to consider all of the following and bio hack them and discuss them with your family and doctor. You need to see Dr. Bostick up in Kamloops Canada for more details...........

"Up to age 9 I lived in a house in the countryside in central Alberta on a small acreage (2500ft). For a year at age 10 the family moved to a small town, and we resided in a neighbourhood within 1-mile from a coal fired power plant."

On top of a geopathic stressed area due to shale deposits with no UV and a lot of nn EMF and two parents with very early demise. Rarely would I tell someone their environment must change but yours must and it should happen quickly with this history.

Your father's haplotype is telling you something:paternal haplogroup = J2 (Region = Southern Europe, Near East, Northern Africa, Example populations = Ashkenazi/ Sephardic Jews, Lebanese) You need a lot of UV exposure and Canada is a mismatch for you. You are like a cactus in the middle east living in the tundra on top of a geopathic stressed area..........

"Days here are way too long in the summer (4AM-11PM daylight), winters are very dark (9AM-4PM daylight). The winter sun does not get higher than 12 degrees above the horizon at solstice." Your photoperiod sucks therefore your vitamin A cycle is also stressing your eye clock function.............while lowering your Vitamin D level because your latitude is so bad.............this is no bueno.

Your sperm count is also a big tell.........nature will not allow you to have kids in a stressed environment. Its that simple. If you force it you will spend lots of cash on fertility treatment and likely end up with a kid who is born into a stressed environment who will also have issues...........

GI issues are all symptoms of bad clock management in the gut further away from the main SCN clock. Simple.

When you eat blood flow rushes to the gut and away from brain and you get tinnitus........why? Not enough UV light off loading in the brainstem where the cochlear blood flow is............because porphyrins are adapted to a high light environment due to your haplotype meaning that your porphyrins are likely built to not bind as much UV as others would..........so when you are in a poor UV world the system is overs tressed and early tinnitus post meal is a symptom not an effect of a horribly match environment.

Right arm and leg are due to total loss of UV. When you read Roeland van wijk book you will note that experiments have shown humans lose more bio photons on their right side naturally.......since you live in a chronic stressed area.......youre losing more there and you are getting symptoms to prove it.

Abnormal weight loss is also a symptom of LR and inflammation and in your case quite serious symptom.............

Bad dentition is always linked to a bad outcome especially for heart disease.............considering your and Dad's history no bueno.

Removal of amalgams un blue light is no bueno........and tells me your dentist likely vaporized the Hg and you got it.........under blue light you now live a life under hg resonance ............and because you live at laitude youre likely way more indoors around said blue light which acts like a constantly lit fuse to a stick of dynamite. You need to spend money on a Hg test that uses mass spectroscopy and not the crappy hg test most use.

You got to move...........if you dont I would expect a lot of problems that your parents faced. If you dont, won't or believe you can't.........buy your wife some term insurance asap.

Joe Gavin likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Welcome.....

5. Rubicon

You need to see Dr. Bostick up in Kamloops Canada for more details
    I found Dr. Clayton Bostock's site and have contacted his office.

Your father's haplotype is telling you something ... you are like a cactus in the middle east living in the tundra on top of a geopathic stressed area.
    I'm pretty blown away by that assessment.

Right arm and leg are due to total loss of UV.
    Not sure if this is a significant observation, but I've confirmed 3-4 times over the last year that if I supplement with magnesium citrate or glycinate, my right foot gets especially sore. Following supplementation are the times when it's become difficult to step on my right foot, and for this reason I've been avoiding all mag supplementation lately. I'm not sure what the connection is.

Abnormal weight loss is also a symptom of LR and inflammation
    After re-reading the leptin RX just now and examining my reverse T3 level...I see I'm probably LR. I'm going to start the protocol and start working out to attempt to gain weight.

under blue light you now live a life under hg resonance ............and because you live at latitude you're likely way more indoors around said blue light which acts like a constantly lit fuse to a stick of dynamite
    I'm pretty much in front of 2 computer monitors 10-14 hours per day. I leave flux on all the time now, but still lots of blue. I work from home so I have the ability to control my indoor environment. I'm going look into minimizing the blue even more now

You got to move...........if you don't I would expect a lot of problems that your parents faced. If you don't, won't or believe you can't.........buy your wife some term insurance asap.
    I appreciate your direct response. I was hoping spending a few months each winter in Mexico might be a good compromise, but it seems that option is perhaps not going to cut it for me. There's no way I want what happened to my parents to happen to me.
    I'm not interested in the insurance route and am willing to move. Due to my career specialization, I'll likely take quite a cut in income when moving, but I'm willing to do it. Moving will be more disruptive for my wife, and convincing her is likely going to be more difficult.
    Not sure at this point where I'd move. Perhaps the Southern US, Central America, Dubai. You've given me a lot to think about.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mexico is a good compromise for you

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Get below the 20th latitude

Antonis likes this.
  8. Rubicon

Staying in Canada but spending a few months each winter in Mexico would be a good compromise?

Using the USNO's Sun Altitude/Azimuth Calculator, I've found that the sun reaches an altitude of over 50 degrees at my location in Canada starting around May 1 and ending mid August. I was very surprised to discover that natural Vit D production is really only possible here about 3.5 months of the year. With this in mind, my "optimal compromise" schedule might be:
    • March 15 - Sept 30 - Canada (6.5 months in Canada, 6 weeks spring, 3.5 months of summer, 6 weeks fall)
    • Oct 1 - Oct 15 - Mexico (2 weeks optimal sunlight)
    • Oct 15 - Dec 1 - Canada (6 weeks Canadian winter)
    • Dec 1 - Jan 15 - Mexico (6 weeks optimal sunlight)
    • Jan 15 - March 1 - Canada (6 weeks Canadian winter)
    • March 1 - March 15 - Mexico (2 weeks optimal sunlight)
    That protocol would give me all of the Canadian summer, and roughly 2.5 months throughout the winter in Mexico.

Ideally I won't have to apply this protocol for more than 1-year, because I aim to move south permanently.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  9. Rubicon

Dminder tells me I have 55 days left till my next vitamin D opportunity in my current location.

[​IMG]

Gonna change that by heading to Cancun for the next 3 weeks for a solid dose of natural UV light. Lately I haven't been able to sleep more than 4-6 hours (I wake up and can't fall back to sleep), my gallbladder/liver pain continues, food's not being digested, weight is down to 127, and things are just not feeling great. Plane leaves tomorrow.

For the next 3 weeks I plan to:
    • get loads of morning sun while earthing
    • visit the beach most days
    • get at least a bit of UVB everyday. Dose tbd
    • possibly do some CT
    • non-stop seafood
    • visit a lab in Cancun to have my blood drawn and labs run. Vit D before/after, etc

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  10. Rubicon

I've spent a few days in Cancun now.

The flight down was on a plane with a newly innovated entertainment system: no TV's in the seats....instead it's all wifi tablet access only. Over 100 tablets streaming video simultaneously over wifi on that flight. Scary to think the amount of EMF.
    After arriving I made my way to a simple house in the city of Cancun that I found on AirBNB. Bedroom is on the main floor, concrete construction. 2 wifi networks detected in the house. I immediately went to a nearby park and grounded in the rain. Slept for 10 hours, very deep sleep. First time in a long time.

Been getting a bit of morning and mid day sun in between periods of rain. Sleep has been great overall. The first time visiting the beach I soaked up the sun for about 30 min until I started feeling crispy. Going to take it slow and try to work up to staying exposed for longer amounts of time. After the first good sun exposure I could feel a headache coming on and feeling generally unwell. This is a similar experience to what has happened at the beginning of many summers after the end of a long winter of zero UVB exposure.

I'm really impressed with how good I've been sleeping since changing my environment. It will be interesting to see it keeps up the whole time I'm here.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  11. Rubicon

After week 1 I moved from staying in the city of Cancun to Isla Mujeres, a small island a short ferry ride from the city. I found a nice main floor of a house on AirBNB in a converted estate on the south side of the island, away from the main development. There's no wifi in the house, and I'm really liking it. It feels like the most optimal place I've been in years.

I'm a short walk to the ocean on the east edge of the island where I've been watching the sun come up, and a short walk to the west edge where I can gaze as it goes down. Combined with lots of daytime sunlight, I'm hoping my Vit D levels are coming up.

Diet is mainly a big protein breakfast, a whole grilled fish for lunch, and a light dinner.

[​IMG]
    ^^^ Lunch

lilreddgirl likes this.
  12. Rubicon

Vacation is over in Cancun. Now heading back to Canada with a 1-day stop in San Francisco to visit the dentist.

After the 2nd week of my vacation spent on Isla Mujeres, I reached a point where I felt I made good progress. I slept well (not perfect), but generally managed to stay in bed 7-8 hours. I hit the beach everyday to tan for 1-2 hours. Symptoms really got better and I was feeling great. The tingling in my right arm/foot that has been pretty steady for the last few months stopped, and gallbladder/liver pain noticeably decreased. One of the best effects is that I actually went from a Type 2 (Mildly Constipated) on the bristol stool scale to a perfect Type 4 smooth snake. :cool: It's been months since that's happened.

The 3rd week I stayed in a main floor apartment just north of Cancun that unfortunately turned out to be right across the street from a big cell tower. Incredible views of sunrise in morning, and lots of sun tanning everyday. My sleep was terrible there and symptoms began to worsen. I regretted not staying at Isla Mujeres

Permanent Move South
    One of the best things to happen on the trip is that I pitched the idea to my wife of moving south from Canada to a location with UV light year round. She was pretty shocked and resistant at first, but after a few days I think she's becoming interested in the idea. We're thinking perhaps the West coast of Florida or Hawaii could be viable options.

13. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Love your "Avoiding Equilibrium" title! How'd ju do dat?
    I think your stress/anxiety/emotion thing will clear up with better health.

14. Rubicon

Thanks nonchalant. I've been skeptical/resistant to the idea that stress mattered a great deal, but a few times on vacation after noticing distinct gallbladder pain after stressful episodes I'm now convinced this is something I really need to look at. Anti-stress biohacks are at the top of my list.

I made a little thread with directions on how to change the custom title. I find the settings in these types of forums somewhat difficult to navigate. Just go to Personal Details and modify the Custom Title field . See this thread for a screenshot. :)

15. Rubicon

Back from Vacation
    It's been a couple of weeks since leaving Cancun.

On the way back I took a 1-day delay to Oakland to visit the dentist. While I was there I visited an integrative medicine doctor for my first Meyers Cocktail ($100 first time consultation + $150 for the IV) with the intention of counteracting some of the negative aspects of flying. I really felt good afterwards. I wish I had easy access to these regularly.

The first week back in Canada overall things were good in terms of pain in the gallbladder/liver/spleen area. However, my stool has quickly transitioned from Type 2 smooth snake back to being constipated and difficult to pass. I visited the tanning salon once for 12 minutes, stomach didn't like that.

The second week back after another visit to the tanning salon I really wasn't feeling good. Going to stop that for now. I'm really not feeling great overall. Acne that was non-existent on vacation has returned along with abdominal pain, low fever feeling, tiredness, and sore joints in fingers.

LeptinRX & CT
    I'm continuing on the leptin reset protocol, eating a big high protein content breakfast within 30min of waking, and 3 meals per day on a set schedule. Unfortunately I haven't really been able to get motivated to get back into any kind of CT. I feel like 3-weeks in Cancun undid any progress I had previously made, and the idea of "the quantlet might replace CT" has reduced my motivation.

Light
    I'm paying attention to the sun every day and loving seeing the days getting longer. Sunrise around 8AM, sets at 6:15PM and it's up to 24 degrees at noon. I try to plan my day to be able to watch the sun rise/set, and get out during the day as much as possible.
    Due to potential mercury toxicity, I'm avoiding fluorescent lights including using any reptile lights or other CF UV lights....so any artificial light hacking opportunities are somewhat limited. I have ordered this LED UV light and am looking forward to possibly giving it a try.

Relocation
    Hawaii might be a potential place to move in a few years, and my wife and I have scheduled a visit there at the beginning of April.

16. Rubicon

For over a week now I've tried upping my use of Betaine HCL. The first few days after starting this I experienced joint pain and considerable fatigue in the afternoons & evenings. However, I'm now experiencing big improvements in my abdominal pains. Energy levels are up, super high appetite is going down, and it seems I've been able to gain a few pounds. Hopefully this is the start of a new trend. It's nice to feel like I'm making some progress.

lilreddgirl likes this.
  17. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Maybe you had an infection die off...

18. Rubicon

Yeah, it's weird. I previously experienced somewhat similar symptoms last Jan-June 2015 (occasional sore joints, mild flu like feeling, fatigue). At the time I correlated those symptoms with NAC and ALA use, so I avoided using those supplements since. I may have occasionally taken HCL during that time...perhaps adding to the effect.

lilreddgirl likes this.
  19. Rubicon

At Jacks recommendation above, a few weeks ago I contacted Clayton for a consultation via Skype. Clayton is a Naturopath Doctor from Kamloops BC and guest blogger from Oct 2015 on JackKruse.com. Here are some notes from that conversation.

• I mentioned to Clayton that there's only one strong wifi network that I pick up in my house from neighbors. He suggested an easy fix might be to buy a power timer and give it to my neighbor for him to add to his wifi router to turn off at night.
    • There is a smart meter on the water line in my basement, a Neptune E-Coder R900i (here's a video about this meter). I might want to consider smart meter shielding. However, in the past when I've tried to shield the meter with Argenmesh, I actually get a higher RF reading on my Trimeter. I'm wondering if the copper piping that the meter is connected in line with is acting as an antenna.
      I called the water company and asked if it could be removed...they just laughed. It's too bad I can't have an ethernet enabled smart meter installed to eliminate this RF source. Need to research this more.
    • Consider a faraday cage from RF Sensitive Solutions. A canopy + grounding mat is $3,442.00. This faraday cage can be grounded. It looks nice, but quite pricey. Clayton mentioned someone in the quantum health facebook group might be able to help advise me on what to look for here. I need to figure out how to get in there...
    • I talked about my mercury toxicity concerns combined with my magnetico use. Suggested to possibly try DMSA with the magnetico
    • f.lux has a darkroom mode that's useful for reading on the computer. I'm going to try this. After searching for more info about this on the forum, I found a useful note from @Cpt. Tired; f.lux can also control screen brightness via the keyboard shortcut (Alt + page up or page down)
    • Using amber glasses after dark is good. Try Dewalt laser enhancement glasses (blocks green in addition to blue)
    • Talked about my history using natural light. A few years ago before I read any of the Jack Kruse info, I became aware of the importance of vitamin D and that it was produced by exposure to UV light. Knowing this, it seemed logical that I should try to generate vitamin D using UV light. In Dec 2014 I traveled to Colombia for a few weeks and was intent on getting ~10min everyday in the mid-day sun. When I was there I was staying in an apartment on the 17th floor where the sun would shine through a window perfectly around 1:00PM. So for most days for 2-weeks, I would lay naked in the equatorial sun. I even took my glasses off (though I didn't know at the time that I should look in the direction of the sun).
      At the time I was experiencing mild abdominal symptoms, but after 2-weeks of this routine my symptoms completely resolved for a brief time.
    • Clayton mentioned his own experiences of being in New Orleans and in Greece where he noticed the difference of being exposed to strong sunlight. As a result, he intends to move south from Canada at some point in the future.
    • Suggested to try booking a vacation south and see what happens.
    • Regarding my liver/gallbladder issue, Clayton mentioned that the organs are probably having difficulty handling whatever is in body
    • Try tanning booth, hydrated with 500ml-1L of water, up to 15-20 min
    • For sleep difficulties, try Natural Factors phosphatidal serine 30min before bed to help drop cortisol level and maintain sleep
    • Going into a high UV environment might not fix liver right away...could take a few months.

lilreddgirl likes this.
  20. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Thanks for sharing this!

Here's a link to a microwave ABSORBING material I bought (absorbing rather than the usual shielding/reflective so it would hopefully not increase RF bouncing and readings). http://www.lessemf.com/fabric5.html#259

You can try to maybe make a crate box around your Smart Meter lined with it... or just wrap your Smart Meter with it? I considered this but lucky for me in California we can opt out and they took the Smart Meter off now.

Rubicon likes this.