1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Root Canal vs. Extraction

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by BJK77, Oct 13, 2014.

1. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Jack,

I know you may recall how sick my wife is. She is still struggling, but thankfully finding some small improvements here and there.

She now has to decide between having a tooth extracted or a root canal. In her weakened state, we are very concerned about making the wrong decision. The tooth is very damaged and she is in considerable pain right now. She is still very EMF sensitive, so we're even concerned about her being in the dentist's office for very long, but we have no choice.

Can you please provide some insight on how you would decide between a root canal versus an extraction? I'm guessing in many cases it's best to keep the tooth; however, we've also read so many scary stories of problems people have had with bad root canals. What are your thoughts?

Also, how can she best prepare for the procedure regardless of what is done? Any supplements she should be taking to negate the damages from the xrays? Thanks so much.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Pulling it is likely better longer term as long as it is not a front tooth. She could also use colloidal silver pre extraction to limit risks of infection. She should talk to her dentist or doc about this. Dentists use to use silver point to fill root canals but the amount of silver in that filling I think is the real problem