1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Root Canal - HELP !

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Jackie Nelson, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Am just beginning to understand how problems in the teeth can cause distressing symptoms in other
    parts of the body. About a year ago I had a terrible pain in a molar and the dentist convinced me to have
    a root canal. He started the procedure but I NEVER went back to have him finish it because I did not trust
    or like that dentist (went there in emergency pain). Anyways, the tooth has been fine for over a year but
    has just now caused me some very slight pain and tingling. An ozone treatment got rid of all the pain but am
    now realizing that the tooth may be causing some other problems. It is UNREAL how many other health
    problems are actually caused by mouth / tooth infections! One testimonial below, but Dr. Rowan has dozens
    of these examples. Don't know what to do about my tooth as there is no good holitstic dentist nearby and I
    really dislike anyone who still uses mercury .... terrible stuff! Our teeth are so important to our overall
    electrical energy and it infuriates me that I have a mouthful of mercury fillings. I want to get these removed:

2. Ted

Ted New Member

I don't know how much your dentist did, but an unfinished root canal is a big source of infection. You definitely want to do something with it.