1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Root Canal - HELP !

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Jackie Nelson, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Am just beginning to understand how problems in the teeth can cause distressing symptoms in other
    parts of the body. About a year ago I had a terrible pain in a molar and the dentist convinced me to have
    a root canal. He started the procedure but I NEVER went back to have him finish it because I did not trust
    or like that dentist (went there in emergency pain). Anyways, the tooth has been fine for over a year but
    has just now caused me some very slight pain and tingling. An ozone treatment got rid of all the pain but am
    now realizing that the tooth may be causing some other problems. It is UNREAL how many other health
    problems are actually caused by mouth / tooth infections! One testimonial below, but Dr. Rowan has dozens
    of these examples. Don't know what to do about my tooth as there is no good holitstic dentist nearby and I
    really dislike anyone who still uses mercury .... terrible stuff! Our teeth are so important to our overall
    electrical energy and it infuriates me that I have a mouthful of mercury fillings. I want to get these removed:

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  2. Ted

Ted New Member

I don't know how much your dentist did, but an unfinished root canal is a big source of infection. You definitely want to do something with it.

3. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

A finished root canal is also a pocket of chronic infection. I am getting mine pulled and getting porcelain implants put in this month. I did not want titanium due to conductivity with nnEMFs all around us.

4. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Dentistry has been and still is to some extent a barbaric relic of a profession that has caused immeasurable human suffering. Root canals, fluoride treatment, and mercury amalgam tooth fillings are among the worst of their practices.

Inside view of infected root canaled tooth:

upload_2020-2-22_9-57-25.png

John Schumacher and Denise0918 like this.
  5. ElectricUniverse

Interestingly but not surprisingly, each tooth is intimately related to specific body organs through (acupuncture) energy meridian pathways.

(shh ... don't mention this fact to a conventional dentist or you will get laughed out of the room):

upload_2020-2-22_16-10-4.png

John Schumacher and Sheddie like this.
  6. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

It’s just HORRIBLE.....I’m so grateful I have a holistic dentist who actually will not do root canals, and told me about the above chart and has helped motivate me get the crap out of my mouth.

7. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Still haven't gone back to have my tooth fixed because the only option is to pull it, which then leaves me a big gap
    and unable to chew properly. My health is super good and I only have an extremely slight and intermittent tingling in the tooth
    so have no motivation to do anything to it. The dentist who started the root canal also told me in a very blase manner that there
    was no guarantee the root canal would be successful. Jeepers, these dentists sure know how to instill confidence ... why on earth
    would any sane person let them do this and then charge you a few thousand dollars for something that might be useless or harmful?

8. ElectricUniverse

Well these things are done simply because the ADA establishment dictates these practices as the professional standard of treatment for dentistry, much like the AMA sets the rules for MDs on standards of medical care (for horrible practices like stents, chemotherapy, overuse of antibiotics, and widespread big pharma drugs use).

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Jackie have you searched this topic on all forums here? Not sure what a partial root canal is, but vitamin K and D helped my husband avoid one. It was amazing.

John Schumacher likes this.
  10. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Yes, I totally agree with you. I'm an RN (former Diabetes Nurse) and the conventional medical model gets a GIANT "F" for failure beyond belief. It's the Rockefeller model of Big Pharma medicine ... pure brainwashing that the sheeple lap up, but the results are horrid. Same with dentistry.

11. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Hi Non chalant ... I don't know what a partial root canal is either! All I know is that I had terrible pain in the tooth and he must have at least removed all the nerves causing the pain and/or the tooth roots? Don't know. Afterwards (a 20 minute $200 start) there was a tiny hole that I filled with a strong antiseptic and then I filled it with internet purchased dental amalgam !!! Ha ha ... crazy, no? Or maybe not ... I feel really good ... lots of energy ... no pain ... tooth is not loose at all ... seems to be nothing wrong, so am just going to leave it as is until it causes problems.

I agree with the Vitamin D, but just get it via sunshine, not supplementation (Dr. Kruse isn't a fan of supplementing with D ... but glad it worked for your husband.
    Also think I get lots of vitamin K from fermented food and animal products ... but all interesting ... thanks for that!