1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ron's optimal journey journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Ronald Waters, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

I don't even have words yet to describe this whole experience but I need to try as I am certain it will rewrite itself numerous times. I just posted about how it was unusual for me to take time off work, and especially to spend my time and money traveling around Europe in the middle of the summer. i went back and forth on this decision for a few weeks but kept getting the sense that it was something that I needed to do. I can only liken it to an energy that was pulling me towards it, and I am learning to let my life follow this pull like the tide going in and out...... I figured I could use some time away, continue my spiritual journey, and entangle with some like minded souls along the way.............. Then out of the blue my estranged wife hires an attorney and files for a divorce.
    SMACK BAM!! like batman. I get the reason I need to get away, clear my head, and refocus my energy.
    Can someone help me to understand how the solution came a week before the problem???

caroline likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

"I can only liken it to an energy that was pulling me towards it, and I am learning to let my life follow this pull like the tide going in and out..."

I love these words Ronald .....and I understand perfectly! Everything is so much better when you trust these feelings and are in sync with your heart and soul.

Too bad your wife hired a lawyer .......you could have settled it all peacefully.

3. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

funny you should say that. She hired a attorney that recommended that I hire an attorney in hopes that this can all be settle peaceably.
    Is this irony? We hire two attorneys to fight for a peaceable settlement. If it could have been done peaceably I don't think an attorney would be needed.
    Thanks for the support... I will not allow this situation to disintegrate me :):):)

caroline likes this.
  4. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

This morning I woke up early in St Petersburg, Russia in a very contemplative state of mind, where it seems I can instinctively discern the truth from the silly narratives we get fed by our normal environment. It amazes me of what the human body can adapt to , but should we adapt or listen to our biology?
    It seems impossible to create normal circadian cycles here because to see the sunrise and sunset in the same day would consume most of 20 hours yet czarist Russia built an empire here.
    Only practiced discernment and the "circle of six" can safely allow us to find our true self and be openly vulnerable.
    Today's realization for me is that we are taught to fight for our freedom yet we see how the endless war and sanctions only bring more fear and more controls.
    True freedom is only available through willing and open vulnerability yet can never be completely achieved by force.
    Force achieves compliance and resentment.
    Jack is right we need to really lean into those close to us ,"our circle of six" and see which side they are on.
    Seeing this distinction is like seeing the sunrise
    I am not adjusted to 22 hours of daylight or sleeping in a WiFi bathtub in a big city so I openly invite critique of these ideas.

caroline likes this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

It seems to me that you are firing on all cylinders Ronald ........take it all in and enjoy every single second!

Being vulnerable is such a good thing .....I used to think it was a flaw, until Jack taught me different.

Don't adjust ....be free to explore new ideas and new circumstances and new relationships - you will have to go home soon enuf.