1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ron's optimal journey journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Ronald Waters, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

I have likely been on this path for some time but today was monumental. Not only was I working on an e mail to my wife explaining how I am letting go and setting her free, but she calls me on the phone ( can't even say when the last time was) wants me to come over the house because water got in on the lower level carpet (haven't been there in over 3 months) . So I get the opportunity to tell her in person. If she believes she needs a divorce I am offering to let it happen. I vowed to keep it out of the courts and settle it peaceably. It may cost me an extra 30 or 40 thousand to give here whatever she needs but I'm not willing to put a price tag on all the exposure to bad energy that an ugly divorce could bring into my world. I told her that I still care and that I don't want her to carry any resentment away from the situation, and told her that I am on a different path and won't be able to take any with me either
    We have to meet now to agree on financial a settlement but i will be watching closely to see what impact, if any, this approach has on me, and on my wife.

My wife is getting to much exposure to blue light and other nnEMF. She is taking anti depressant medication, and spends too much time on social media. This shift broke our ability to communicate.
    I will be watching to see if my new perspective has any impact.

Amber Ament, Jack Kruse and Inger like this.
  2. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

I have been watching the CT talk video that Jack did with Jeremy and I had an interesting thought today.
    I was born with a cataract obstructing light from entering my left eye and that made me wonder if that causes me to struggle to get enough sunlight?
    Since it was from birth everything physical adapted and I essentially have not physical limitations because of it, But I am curious now to know if this is why I have chosen to work outside all day? If it is why I have to go find more sunshine in the winter? Or would I still feel the same getting light with 2 eyes?
    Tomorrow I can begin the search for answers..

3. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

I think a big part of why I am doing much better this spring than I have in the past. Winter and spring would bring on brain fog, chemical sensitivities, irritability, and digestion issues.
    When I realized that I need to adjust my diet to the environment I am in I have been feeling much stronger.
    In the past I would drink green fruit smoothies right through the winter just like when I am in Latin America. In the winter months this would cause my deterium level to jump and it would spin off all kinds of side effects. I would go to Latin America for a couple of weeks and feel much better, but then I would come home and continue eating the same diet, except minus most of the fish and seafood that I would be eating in the tropics.
    This winter, when in iowa, I have stuck to a high fat, high protein diet. My stables are ghee, sardines, salmon, beef liver, and avocado for my tropical food fix.
    When summer arrives in iowa I can go outside and work in the heat and eat all the tropical fruit I want to, I just have to make sure that the weather feels like the tropics.
    I am toying with the idea of moving to Colombia for 6 to see what effect the change in environment can really have on me.

4. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

Just listening to the March webinar about intuitive touch. In the past it would have struck me as ironic that I finally joined the forum at essentially the same time that Jack is talking about having this "awakening". I feel like I have been developing a similar experience in my own life. My own experience has been opened up or driven by the pursuit of integrity. In my past I was able and willing to find explanations for compromising my integrity.. Little stuff like picking up a dollar bill or a hat that someone lost and explaining to myself that if I don't pick it up then someone else will. What I have discovered in my pursuit of integrity, ( not can i justify it but is it the right thing to do?) is that it was blocking my intuition, blocking my ability to touch others and the world around me.
    As I shift away from justifying my behavior and trying to control my environment I am constantly amazed by the way things now happen.
    I got a jury summons today, which in the past I would have found a way to get out of because I would have believed that I don't have time for such things. But now that idea is shot down by my integrity asking if that is the right thing to do? I went online filled out the application and learned that I am not eligible to serve because I am living outside the county. Problem solved, Integrity intact.
    But it doesn't end there, I feel that a lot of my interactions with people are very different. I am still working to understand my intuition and to learn how to explain it to others. The best I can do for now is to say that the things that used to be important to me no longer are, I could possibly explain best by saying that I have had a personal pole reversal. What used to be up is now down and what used to be down is now up.

5. Inger

Inger Silver

Awesome Ronald :) :) it is so magic to realize such a switch is even possible, at least it feels pretty magic to me :)

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is chapter two to the webinar.

It is the springtime of my loving on my tribe.
    The second season I am to know in my life
    My tribe are the sunlight in my current growing
    So little warmth I've felt before as "old Uncle Jack"
    It isn't hard to feel me glowing when you read the passion dripping in my words these days.
    I watched my fire that grew so low.........I decided to reject living to survive for the ability to thrive.
    Technology is killing us. I could care less if you believe it. I know it and so does my tribe. What are the implications of this new idea?
    I've been deeply inspired by my desires to change this March. This was reflected in my March 2019 webinar. Here is a new blog to further those thoughts. I want to show you it is possible to dance above the surface of the world. I want to show you it is OK to let your thoughts lift you into creativity that is not hampered by anyone's opinion of you or your life. Divergent thinking is almost always seen as a gift rather than an acquired and developed skill. But this is far from the truth: divergent thinking is a distinct form of higher-order thinking that can be taught to all ages of the students of life I call Black Swans. Great 'divergents' have wild and untamed reality. This is how they choose to live.
    I've found as a mitochondriac being daring never goes out of style.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/25499656

Amber Ament likes this.
  7. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

ABSOLUTAMENTE!!!!! You're right. We are all in this together and we are all interconnected. we all need to lead when possible and follow when necessary. Referring to you as uncle Jack allows me to sit back and wait for your lead. (which you have done very well) I believe your experience with Jeremy (and others) can show us all that we can not guess where our inspiration will come from, but that it is there waiting for our eyes to be opened.
    Do we ,the tribe, need a new familial reference for you. ???
    The family aspect that I feel, and see, here on this forum is amazing. I had no idea when I joined that I would be so inspired to share my life and my energy with a new tribe. Divergent thinking has always been a way of life for me but this is the first that I have really exposed and nurtured it.
    Where is this latest path leading?? Not sure, but my bug out bag is packed and I'm ready to follow my intuition.

Amber Ament likes this.
  8. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

If asked,, I would say that I finally joined the forum in search of optimal health and a community to support it. I imagined I would be journaling about cold showers and baths, sitting in the green house waiting for summer to arrive, the low carb diet I have been adhering to, and how great I feel. I thought I might be talking about getting out of the city and getting away from the blue light and other nnEMF. Yes all of these things have been part of my journey to get here, and yes I have learned to be very careful of the environment I put myself into
    As I move farther down this path I am realizing that these are only the physical variables that I am adjusting but there is also impact in the emotional and spiritual fields too. Maybe it is a cold shower that improves my intuition, or maybe it is my diet? I'm not really looking for answers because I have realized that they will find me when I am ready for them. If I don't spend my energy searching for answers that are already waiting for me then I can spend my energy entangling with others from which the answers will likely come to me.
    Fell asleep last night with my cell phone by me. The impact was frightening. My mind was racing, no sense of peace, irritable, frustrated, and unfocused. It took a IR sauna and a cold shower after dinner to finally clear my head. Won't make that mistake any time soon.

Amber Ament likes this.