1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Rocky's Journal and memories of now..

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Rocky, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Rocky

Rocky Silver

I'm a little concerned about retiring today because I don't have a plan, I don't really have a social life, a family and not many friends. This year is about planning and changing a lot of things about how I conduct business as a person.

I won't tell Jack - your secret is safe with me - LOL

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I guess you can't go wrong with a magnetico. Have you thought of getting a quantlet?

I would be concerned about your ED ....... means less blood flow to the pelvic area. Is your heart okay?

really pay attention to how you feel in Florida ..... maybe keep a diary?

3. Rocky

Rocky Silver

Thought the Magnetico was supposed to charge the body which means better function, better blood flow? So far as I know my heart is good, for that matter circulation is good. I can do HIIT without a problem and climb hills without a problem.

I've thought about the Quantlet. Trying to determine the best place to spend money instead of shotgunning like I usually do.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

One thing about magnetico.
    It requires separate room.
    That is room where you only sleep.
    When you get off the bed you should be about 5-6feet away from magnetico.
    If magnetico is next to the wall, the room on the other side of the wall is also affected.
    ---------------
    If you plan on having a guest in room with magnetico, you likely want large enough for botho of you.

/
    You like the magnetic field on top of magnetico.
    You avoid magnetic field from the side of magnetico.
    /

Rocky likes this.
  5. Rocky

Rocky Silver

That is good to know JanSz - I don't have big rooms, in my place and especially the bedroom because I have a desk in there. May have to rearrange things! I sleep on a foam mattress, I may need to get a different one to use Magnetico.

Thank you for your reply!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  6. Rocky

Rocky Silver

Want to listen to some webinars today but can't find out how to access. Don't understand how this is so difficult. I can log into the forum without any problem but when I go to the webinar page there is only the blanks to fill in to sign up and no where to sign in.

When I go to the Dashboard it shows I am logged in but don't see how to access the webinars?

I have cut and pasted the dashboard page and there is nothing active there except the 'Logout' link.

How do I do this, anyone?
    upload_2017-2-11_11-55-0.png

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Image422a.jpg Before I log in my screen have a place to put log in information.

You are missing the part for log in info.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

After I log in my screen looks like this:
    upload_2017-2-11_15-41-27.png

9. Rocky

Rocky Silver

Thanks JanSz,

Not sure how to get to the log in as you show. I am on the right page and it seems to indicate I am already logged in. I'll figure it out..

I just figured it out. So I was logged in, but I had to log out, to log in. Never had to do that before on a website. Thanks!

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Now,
    even before you listen to webinar,
    write down all steps.

Rocky likes this.
  11. Rocky

Rocky Silver

JanSz,
    I've go it recorded now! It's odd, when you sign into where the journals are for instance, and then go to Dashboard it shows I am logged in. So, I have to 'log out' to log in? I have never come across a site before that I have to log out of to log into, but now that I know - it won't be a problem again.
    Thanks for the help JanSz!

12. Inger

Inger Silver

Rocky I have the exact same issue and it took a while before I figured I have to log out before loggin in ;) :)

Rocky likes this.
  13. Rocky

Rocky Silver

It's pretty exciting to figure it out Inger! I'm listening to the Q Cycle & Mitochondria Webinar. It's the second time I have listened to this twice and I bet you I listen at least four to six more times. I'm going to write down all the words I don't understand so I can look up the meanings and understand better.

I get this intuitively but if you asked me to explain it my version would be really watered down.

caroline and Inger like this.
  14. Rocky

Rocky Silver

Is anyone having issues listening to webinars from 2016? The only ones that play are July, November and December...the others simply buffer. Going to 2015 now.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

How are you doing Rocky? tell me......

16. Rocky

Rocky Silver

How sweet are you! I haven't been around much, but did come yesterday to read a little.

Making changes. Found I was eating too much fat. Have quite a bit of insulin resistance. Eating more fish, trying to get more sun, taking cold showers every morning. Taking the suggestions JanSz gave me to heart. Paying a lot of attention to light and avoiding the mismatch therein. As always read Doc on his Facebook posts. I notice more energy and mental clarity so something is changing. Wish I had more time to be on here, but working toward that.

How are you dear Caroline?

caroline likes this.
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Rocky .......sounds like you are doing great - and listening to your intuition.

I am good - thanks for asking Rocky. We are looking to make a move to a more optimal place ........now that we know better!

As Jack has said ...We have to get off the bench and onto the field!

It is so easy to get bogged down and stuck in our comfort zone.

We need to get in the game and experience everything life throws at us.

Exciting times for all of us!!!

Rocky likes this.
  18. Rocky

Rocky Silver

Do you know where your optimal place is Carol; or - where you are looking? The comfort zone is quite normal but it doesn't take you very far does it.

I love it where I live, but it is a little crazy around these parts.

Want to be a beach bum myself, we'll see..

Ps: been buying farm raised oysters and they are fairly big. I used to wash them down with water, but now - too big. Is there a preferred way to eat these. I am not crazy about chewing them up - lol

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

yes - we do know where we want to go .........down the coast 3-4 hours. We would be able to afford to live within walking distance of the ocean and lots of bush around too.

The trouble is - selling this place for a good price and then finding something else smaller and cheaper....

Beach bum is very preferable!

I suppose just cut the oyster in half and swallow?

Rocky and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  20. Rocky

Rocky Silver

Carol,

Right, I have to cut them in fifths to get them down. Do people really like and even crave eating these things? I've heard people like them, but I have no idea why.

Here's to living out your beach bum dream!