1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

RO Water Vs. Distilled

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Ricky Lynn, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Ricky Lynn

Ricky Lynn Platinum Member

Hey you guy's, should I be doing RO water instead of Distilled? I've been doing distilled for a long time but Jack isn't mentioning it in the EMF Webinar. He just keeps talking about Spring Water and Reverse Osmosis Water. Can someone tell me the why behind this? I have always just tried to get my mineral content from other places because of all the crap in our ground water and environment. I thought it best to stear away from anything that was not pure H2O. I suppose Reverse Osmosis is almost as close to that as distilled though.

2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Distilled water is about as 'pure' as water can be obtained. RO can be relatively pure after filtration process.

However, both distilled and RO water are dead or devitalized in the sense that they are in an 'unnatural' state because of their processing. So if you drink them straight from the distiller or RO unit then the sooner you are 'dead' metaphorically speaking. I believe they are unfit for human consumption until rectified.

If you study the work of Viktor Schauberger, Dr Pollack, and other water researchers you will start to understand why water in nature is an elixir of life and so important to our well-being.

Ricky Lynn likes this.
  3. Ricky Lynn

I have actually read the 4th Phase of Water and also another one of Pollacks books. Maybe I need to go back though and read it again. It has been awhile since I have read it. I will check out the other Author as well, though, thank you! So, out of curiosity Electric Universe, what do you do for your drinking water?

4. ElectricUniverse

RO, extensively post-processed with water vortex implosion, red lights, magnets, Himalayan sea salt, sea trace minerals, Crystal Energy product, plus shape power devices.

Still not equivalent to living water from a pure stream or spring. Never will be.

5. Ricky Lynn

Holy moly... wow man! I need schematic for all of that. How much did that cost you? I live in Texas in the Dallas metroplex. Spring water is probably NOT a good option anywhere within 300 miles of here. Unfortunately!

6. ElectricUniverse

Ricky,

If pristine spring water is not available (some members go with the bottled spring water option though) then your are stuck with filtering/distilling your own water.

Check out the popular Berkey water filtration system. They have a fluoride filter for it. I might invest in it.

All post-processing gadgets I mentioned are minimal in cost, basically DIY. We have some creative Kruse members that are doing these things and more.

One thing I haven't tried is exposing drinking water to meditative music sound therapy. Water is incredibly intelligent and has memory. Check out the researchers investigating water memory. Note: in mainstream 'science' it is controversial.

Ricky Lynn likes this.
  7. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Ricky Lynn, Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  8. Ricky Lynn

Thanks for the Forum link Billybats. I went and checked that out. There is one natural spring close to where my dad lives I may go and check out. The last review of it wasn't great though. They said there were no minerals when they cooked it down. I also seen a link to this on that thread. I wonder what you Mitochondriacs think about this:

https://livepristine.myshopify.com/collections/pristinehydro

Apparently, I need to invest some time into researching this and figure out what the best options are. For now though, should I with to Ozarka instead of Distilled? or perhaps RO? Let me know your thoughts.

9. Ricky Lynn

Yeah, I have seen pictures of Dr. Emoto's work with water. It is very fascinating and not controversial at all to me. We should probably give gratitude to the water before we drink it. That alone could potentially change the healing properties of it. There have been some very interesting studies I have seen around blessing or giving thanks for food as well that has a similar effect on the food. I am a Nutritionist and I love telling my vegan clients how plants know when you are about to eat them and they are freaking out. LOL

I looked up Viktor Schauberger, and he has several books. Have you read all of them and which one would you suggest I check out first? I really appreciate the suggestion Electric. Thanks!

KrusinWitchie likes this.
  10. ElectricUniverse

Yes indeed, there have been studies and experiments about how plants respond to kinds of environmental stimuli that ordinary people would pooh pooh-- stimuli like music, thought intention, etc. Plant life is consciously alive and responding to all vibrations in their environment.

I know about Schauberger's work second hand through other book references and online. His books would be a godsend to people who desire to more fully understand why water is special to life beyond mere hydration. Good luck with it.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What would you say about using Qlarivia as the only water, other than water contained naturally in food?

===== upload_2018-9-14_18-28-43.png

12. ElectricUniverse

Looks like Qlarivia would help meet Dr Kruse's recommendation for low Deuterium water. Other than that, who knows exactly about how it is processed and what might be added to it. Didn't see those details at Qlarivia website.

JanSz likes this.
  13. Ricky Lynn

I'm going to down the rabbit hole guy's. I am becoming obsessed with the idea of living water now. I thought I was doing good with distilled before. Now I am wondering if I have been depleting some of my life-force and minerals with it. If I was smart, I would move to Ozarks in Arkansas and become a hill-billy without electricity. Let's be honest though, it is true I would live longer but, I would be bored to tears. I love nature but, I love my MacBook too.

14. Ricky Lynn

Good video that talks about Deuterium by Phil Escot

I think this guy must be a member on this site. Sounds like he has been Krusing. lol

15. Benjamin Stone

Benjamin Stone New Member

Dr Gerald Pollack, a water expert if there ever was one, is an advocate for Divinia bottled water, which is *double* distilled and deuterium depleted.

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Qlarivia used to have more information on their label.

But FDA told them to remove it.
    There is a lots of going on behind the scenes.

upload_2018-11-13_14-9-12.png

RobInDC, drezy and Benjamin Stone like this.
  17. drezy

drezy Gold

Ahhhh I'm protected from information once again. Phewww.