1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ridin' the JK Express to Optimum

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Grmoline, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

No kidding! Faced with that every day, I don't have a chance in hell of getting my systems optimised. I'll post a pic of the new view when I get there on Friday. It'll be a world of difference. Your latest blogs are like gold dust, Jack.

Linz likes this.
  2. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

Here I thought the environment I am living in wasn't that good.. but that's just crazy!

b612 likes this.
  3. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

Yeah, I know. It wasn't that way when I moved in, but just in the past couple years especially there has been a mass of development. You're looking at where the American Embassy is going in, among other things.

4. b612

b612 New Member

16 sattelites ... never seen that before. What's going to happen with people who live/work under that roof. :eek:

5. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

Just saying' hi, and that I'm still here. Have spent a bit more time on the quantum Facebook page of late, but mostly getting settled into a new home in the country. It's been contractors in daily for 8 weeks doing work to get things up to snuff. But.... clean air, dark night skies (I got to see the Perseid meteor shower for the first time, lying on the grass in my back yard!), and much less nnEMF. Had to get a doc to write a letter to keep the water company from installing a mandatory smart meter. It's just infinitely better out here. I have grass to put my feet in every day, and the most amazing sunrises and sunsets. Have been going full out to write a book and build my business, but feel more alive than ever. Now that I'm out of the EMF swamp, I can finally hit some biohacks in a big way and will stand a chance of actually seeing some results. If your environment sucks big time, then the best biohack in the world is like spitting in the ocean and hoping to see the water level rise!

6. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Yay! I was just thinking we hadn't seen you in a while, Gerry and hoping everything was going great with the move! Glad to hear you are enjoying planting your feet in the grass! :D

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

good news

8. Inger

Inger Silver

Gerry... that is so awesome :) :) :) :) you did it! :) :love:

9. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

I'm still here.... outside of following blogs and webinars, I haven't been as active on my devices since we got out of London and into the countryside. I'm busier these days growing, harvesting, and consuming home-grown electrons (HUGE veg garden), soaking in sun when we get breaks in the rain, and basically spending a lot of time with my feet and hands on the ground and/or in the earth. Light is my main intervention these days. Everything else comes second, but gets attended to as well. Life is good.

caroline, Linz, lilly antic and 4 others like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Maybe a Mexican vacation in Dec? great to hear thing are well

lilly antic likes this.
  11. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

Took one last Dec-Jan. Did nothing but swim in the ocean and lie in the sun. Just did the same again in Bermuda last month. We're into the long days here where I should be able to tank up, but it's mostly rain and cold here lately. Still, I think UV will find its way through at some level.

caroline and nicld like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

keep trucking.