1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ridin' the JK Express to Optimum

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Grmoline, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

Blimey. Most recent scans show my friend's cancer is well past the lungs - cervical vertebrae plus multiple brain tumours, both hemispheres. Trying to apply interventions and protocols feels like spitting in the ocean at this point. It's never over until it's over, but damn this looks bad. Deep doo-doo.

2. nicld

nicld Gold

:(:(:( That's too bad.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

So sorry about your friend.....sending both of you a hug xo

4. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

Wow, I haven't added anything here for a long time! I've been on the site but just too caught up in life to do much other than try to stay current on blogs and webinars. Been kept busy doing cancer care and trying to sell our flat for the last few months. First it was my friend with the Stage 4 cancer (whose tumors are continuing to shrink, thanks to options outside of standard western treatment). Then my own partner was diagnosed with uterine cancer the day before Thanksgiving and had major surgery in December. And that was after having the best lab results ever in October after years of following the protocols. It didn't stop the cancer but maybe it would have been far worse if we hadn't. We're dying (pun intended!) to get out of central London but the exchange on our property that was about to happen has stalled and we're having to put the flat back on the market again. Arghhhh!!!! So we do what we can to mitigate all the emf and various pollutions while we wait.

caroline likes this.
  5. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

Okay, so it is finally going to happen! We sold our flat in London, and we are now looking for a home in the countryside. I can't believe it has taken this long, almost 2 years. We just spent 5 days away at a spa after 9 gruelling weeks of negotiations with the buyer. Every day we had time in the sauna followed by time in the plunge pool - I didn't plunge, I soaked for a looooong time and raised a lot of eyebrows - plus time wandering around barefoot in the grass, along with the other requisite treatments. That was enough to convince me that wherever we end up will eventually have a sauna and a cold tank of water. I expect I will look a bit weird taking my EMF meter to do property viewings, but there you have it. And, I expect to be closer to the coast as well as access to pastured and organic meats and produce. But just to be out of EMF hell will be bliss. Just to be able to see stars at night will be bliss. Just to be able to hear birdsong in the mornings instead of trains, traffic and sirens will be bliss. Just to be able to hug our own trees will be bliss. Darkness, silence, fresh air, grass under my feet and soil to put my hands into. That's my vision, not 10 years from now but maybe 10 weeks from now if we can find the right place. Else, we rent until we do. Woo-hoo!

Jude, caroline, fitness@home and 2 others like this.
  6. nicld

nicld Gold

^^^^ Country living ROCKS!!!!

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Oh, Grmoline, that's awesome!! Who knew leaving hell could be so difficult though!?! It takes a lot of goal changes and a different way of thinking. Congratulations on your big step!

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

great news!

9. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

Yeah, I wouldn't have thought it would be so hard either, but with an election looming and threats of various taxes and such the housing market just floundered. Now that the election is over we're hoping that things open up so that finding a place is not as hard as selling this one. We may be in the thick of negotiations when I am away on the Kruse Cruise! That was booked long before the sale, and we both decided that it was essential that I do the cruise anyway. How's that for spousal support! She doesn't do boats on oceans or she'd be there as well....

caroline and fitness@home like this.
  10. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

Wow, I had a long stretch where I couldn't get onto the forum. My attempts just brought up a strange home page and then gobbledegook when I clicked on forum. Still can't log on but at least I can now connect here.

We're in the hunt for a new home, and we are the weirdos that ask all the strange questions about masts and power lines and who explore homes with a trimeter! We think we have located someplace, mostly surrounded by fields and near to the Itchen River, but there are a few neighbours (something like 5 dwellings in a rural cluster) so the next visit will be an in-depth EMF assessment. We only had the "internal meters" when we went the first time - the ones that indicated we liked the energy of the place and felt good just walking into it. I hope that is indicative of something because we may very well buy this place.

Healthwise, I've been noticing interesting patterns, having been logging a lot of data since 2011. The first is that my weight has a distinct seasonal fluctuation, where I always gain weight over the spring even if I don't change a thing, and then start to lean out in late summer and autumn. The second is that I have seasonal fluctuations in thyroid labs, with my thyroid function apparently dropping in winter (which is usually when my thyroxin was increased in the past) and then correcting itself in the summer. I've stopped adjusting the meds and am just observing how my body regulates itself. The good news is that my hsCRP is finally down to just over 1, still not optimal but I couldn't get it below 5 for a long time so that is a massive improvement. My BUN/Creatinine has gotten worse, but I don't think that will change until my postcode does. I get 15 wifi signals just sitting here in my home office, never mind all of the smart meters that are going into this complex. Drinking more water isn't the answer if I can't keep it in my cells! Maybe my tinnitus will finally go away when I get out of this urban mess.....

I just printed off all 15 posts in the Ubiquitination series. I need to go through it more than once to digest it all, and its just too much staring at a computer screen even with my blue-blockers on. That series is a treatise in itself! A mind-blowing one.

nicld likes this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Happy reading! ahhhhh - the brain pain!

12. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

Yeah, I don't mind the brain pain so much. I just think of it as wiring in new circuits, which I do better by seeing words on paper and jotting down my own notes and summary diagrams. But it is a lot of information to try to get hold of, and I want to understand it before the Kruse Cruise so I can follow conversations without feeling like I did trying to follow road signs in Reykjavik!

caroline and Lahelada like this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

You are going to have a wonderful time ..... full of fun, and brain pain and so much quantum entanglement!

It will be pure and unadulterated magic of the highest degree!

don't forget your red bikini and your red dress!

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

make sure you listen to the last few webinars.......huge.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

I will be there is spirit! after all we are entangled ..... no matter what our postcode is at the moment! maybe someone can Skype me?????

Linz likes this.
  16. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

Sorry, I don't do bikinis. It's been decades since I had a bikini body! I wish you were coming on the cruise, as I would like to have met you. Perhaps another occasion. We were in Oz a couple years ago, said we wanted to return again soon, but moving house is really the main priority now.

17. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

Yes, I still have the last one to go. Got the one before it, though, and even stayed up for the Q&A although my name never showed up on the list of attendees. First time for that, since it's middle of the night over here by the time they finish! I usually just catch the recordings.

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

Please think about coming to Oz next Jan/Feb 2016 for our GOHWell summit in Melbourne ........I am sure JK will be on fire ...and Prof Michael Crawford will be awesome ...they will be magic together!

I am so sorry I am not able to make the Kruse cruise ....... wear something red and think of me! take lots of pics!

19. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

So we finally got to get a second viewing of the property we are trying to buy. I could have wept at how beautiful it is, the luxurious lawn that I can walk out on in my bare feet to watch sunrises and sunsets, the absence of planes and sirens and trains and traffic, the near-absence of wifi signals (only two, and one belonged to the current owner), no high power lines, no nearby phone masts, no flight paths. Just sheep across the lane, wheat fields in front of us, wood/stone floors, lots of natural light, and get this - an unfluoridated water system. Yay! We're on mains water and I can filter, but can't do the fluoride. Plus, it's much nearer the sea. We don't have any meters at all, so I don't have to worry about the smart kind. We've got several farm markets in the vicinity and a fishmonger in the local village. Nicld says country living rocks, and I can practically taste it now. We may even exchange contracts while I am away on the cruise. I'll be toasting that if it happens!!

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

I really hope this happens for you.... keeping my gingers crossed!