1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Richard's optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Richard Watson, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Thanks,:D I'll go and Ecosia that now

2. Richard Watson

I've found 12 onward but cant find 5&6

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

I suppose they may have different names now :eek:

4. raysblue

raysblue Silver

5. Richard Watson

Just read Brain Gut #5, now understand that 'raw' shellfish is best, have been eating marinated green lip mussels but need to buy them in the shells, my problem is getting my OH Jackie to follow suit, she is just not as adaptable to new things as me.

The good news with me is my sleeping is back to normal, I think the problem was i had paid a visit to a friend and he has wifi and smart meter, probably just cant spend time in the evening at his house if that is what it does. Getting plenty of sun lately both morning and evening as well as throughout the daytime. Grounding I'm getting around 5-6 hours per day, so, overall very happy with how I am feeling atm.

Ravi Sandhu and caroline like this.
  6. Richard Watson

caroline likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

yep ...it's like drinking from a fire hose around here!

And now - TA DA ......we have bitcoin and world economics and .... wealth = health :D

Trying to keep up is a full time occupation ....:alien:

8. Richard Watson

I feel that this is where you and me some what alike Caroline, cant afford to turn on the valve too much otherwise I'll waste water, I'm just not great at taking on to much info at once, oh well, at least I'm blessed with being inquisitive, intuitive and introspection

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
    caroline likes this.
  9. Richard Watson

yes, I'll say, this forum is 90% of my time online nowadays, just gota keep learning about BitC, still lots I dont understand but feel a twit for asking.

caroline likes this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jack always tells us that there is no stupid questions. If you don’t know something you need to ask...

check out Jacks thread about how necessary newbies are.

Richard Watson likes this.
  11. Richard Watson

I'm not able to post in 'Ask Jack' if that is where you are suggesting I ask.

12. Are you a Silver, Gold or higher $ member? These give you access.

13. Richard Watson

Yes I know, I'm only a low income guy

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

no ....Jack started a new thread about the importance of newbies - I will have a look

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

I tried to repost that thread .....I didn't do a good job of it but I think you can figure it out

16. Richard Watson

oh ok, thank you :cool:

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am a low income guy [gal] too

18. Richard Watson

I'm now noticing a slight weight loss which I think must be due to two months of CT, the only other thing that I'm doing differently is a lot more seafood, be interesting to see what 6 months of CT does. The morning showers are the coldest as the pipe I put in underground is not deep and runs quite a distance from the well, come winter that water is going to be close to freezing...character building stuff.

John Schumacher and caroline like this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

C/T is fantastic!

20. Richard Watson

Having to spend three hours in this sports stadium for my daughters capping ceremony was not a place I would have wanted to have been in any longer than need be. Two years ago I would not have given a thought of the crap lighting, as I'm sure 99% of the rest of the crowd, now it plays heavy on my mind, getting back out the door and into the sunshine felt like breaking out of prison. One thought that came to mind was the sight of no one wearing masks or any 2m distancing.
    sports.jpg

caroline likes this.