1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Reversing High Blood Pressure

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Limpei, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Limpei

Limpei Always Progress

My family has a nanny who has been with us for 20yrs+.

She has high blood pressure, and I want to reverse this out.

What we have done:
    Shifted towards and Epi-Paleo diet on Dr K's advise through the blog.
    Have already chopped down initial type 2 diabetes with this shift.
    Got a magnetico for her.
    Cut wifi @ home.
    Changing our lights away from flourescence to warm lighting (looking for 1800K, but damn hard to find @ 220v). Low lighting at night. Follow the circadian cycle.
    Supplementing with Vit D for now as well, 4,000 IU/day.
    Trace minerals like magnesium, etc.

Plan to do:
    I will get her on the Leptin Reset.
    Brussel sprouts + other higher cystein foods for glutathion production.
    More sun, more fish (DHA).
    Getting tan through clothing, to increase sun-intake.
    I'm thinking of getting her to use an Infra-red lamp as well.
    In a nutshell, I think the problem is too much protons and insufficient electrons.

What else should I do?

Thank you very much for the input.
    LP
  2. Huck

Huck Silver

Grounding. In addition to adding electrons, it reduces blood viscosity.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

High blood pressure is a lack of sunlight , low D3 and a poor vitamin A cycle in the eye and brain.

Intensive lowering of systolic blood pressure could prevent 107,500 premature deaths per year. what lowers Blood Pressure? SUNLIGHT does via multiple mechanisms. The first way is via the release of NO in the skin which allows for the blood to get irradiated by the sun via dermal pooling. 40-60% of your blood volume moves toward the sun with this effect assuming you have no clothes or sunblock on. The second way sunlight lowers BP is via the renin angiotensin system. Sunlight raises Vitamin D3 in the skin and blood plasma and this directly effects the inhibition of renin activity in the kidney to control blood pressure centrally. The vitamin D3 and sunlight axis works via calcium signaling and this gives the endocrine system potentially bidirectional and stimulatory relationship between aldosterone and parathyroid hormone. Most modern humans have lost this bidirectional control because of clothing, sun block, and an indoor existence and this is why high blood pressure is now a global epidemic. There has been increasing evidence in the literature of a clinically relevant interplay between the renin–angiotensin–aldosterone system and calcium-regulatory systems. I'd like to remind you all that calcium regulation is LOST in environments with excessive chronic nnEMF exposure. This alone SHOULD CAUSE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE but this linkage is not well known in clinical medicine and IT SHOULD BE. High blood pressure is a known measure of POOR REDOX. Classically, the calcium second messenger system is considered THE KEY regulator of sodium and volume homeostasis in many parts of the cell, while the latter is most often associated with skeletal health. There is emerging evidence suggests an overlap in regulatory control in both systems. Hyperaldosteronism and hyperparathyroidism represent pathophysiologic conditions that may contribute to or perpetuate each other; aldosterone regulates parathyroid hormone and associates with adverse skeletal complications, and parathyroid hormone regulates aldosterone and associates with adverse cardiovascular complications like high blood pressure. As dysregulation in both systems is linked to poor cardiovascular and skeletal health, it is increasingly important to fully characterize how they interact to more precisely understand their impact on human health and potential therapies to modulate these interactions. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releas...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
  4. Limpei

Limpei Always Progress

Thank you very much Dr Kruse.

I'll get tan-through clothing pronto, and get cracking on how to implement the Redox Rx as well.

Already got her to increase sun exposure. Will add the grounding bit.
    As easy as taking shoes off.
  5. Limpei

Limpei Always Progress

Thanks too Huck