1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Antonis, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Yesterday my Dad told me a story about a man who lives here in Cyprus. At this time the man is 80 years old and he lives a healthy life.
    About 10 years ago this man was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. He was already in his 70's but refused to use any medical care. Then, over time, some problems began to appear. Doctors warned him that he should start using insulin, otherwise he would soon need surgery. His legs already began to get thinner but he insisted that no one would touch him.
    Well, my dad narrated the story and I just wanted to share it with you!

I do not know any further details about what happened, all I know is that this old man started to walk every day from 7am until 1:30pm in the sun without t-shirt, hat and sunglasses. Since he was diagnosed with diabetes, he did not stop a day walking in the sun and traveling long distances around the beaches. Then he returns back to his car and goes home.

This old man is now 80 years old and has managed to reverse diabetes type 2 with the power of the sun and without using pills, insulin or even surgery as the doctors have warned him.
    Here we are! This is what Doctor Jack says without any doubt.

Thank you doctor Jack for being in our way and opened our eyes. You have all the rights and you have definitely your reasons why you get pissed sometimes.
    Thank you for the knowledge you give me.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  2. kris90

kris90 New Member

Nice. I try to tell people that you don't always need a working pancreas to lower blood sugar. The power of UV light hitting your blood plasma will lower it alone without insulin required, because of how sugars are burned with oxygen to make H2O and CO2. The same happens in cold when insulin is shut off and uncoupling proteins are making more heat.

I've talked to some diabetics about this who have reported stable blood sugars when they go down south on vacation despite drinking sugary drinks and eating crappy. They noticed they did not require much insulin as expected.

3. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Exactly. This is me when I traveled to south America for 2 months and I was eating crappy. Macdonalds and etc. I came back and I did my labs. My labs were fine. BG was low, IGF was good and BUN creatine was low. Been spending time in the sun.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mitochondriacs are always biases toward Nature, while everyone else is biased by their emotions or their beliefs.

5. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I am going to interview this guy soon. My father will arrange it. My father always listen to me about the power of the sun because he always knew that it is the secret of life. When I was younger I remember him saying Sun=Life. I always laughed at him. He doesn't use any tech. The story is real and the old man beated it.

caroline, KrusinWitchie and Phosphene like this.
  6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

"This means that the highly energized spring/summertime electron signal is coded for by the hormone insulin. When these types of electrons are sensed in the blood plasma, insulin is made by the pancreas. These electrons get excited by the solar radiation during the day. When insulin is made, we see electrons being shuttled to complex 1 of the ETC, with a resultant large supply of NADH also being made at complex 1..."
    https://jackkruse.com/time-17-melatonin-insulin-solar-metronomes/
    " Melanin.... Finally, the cell uses it to energize some of the main chemical reactions that enable vision. How it is used depends upon the temperature the animal senses. This is how we use sun in the summer and CT in the winter to optimize mitochondrial redox. Without this energy; there is no vision at all in the skin and in the skin, there is no creation of ELF-UV light. Without UV light melatonin/serotonin are not programmed correctly because of their link to tryptophan. It is an aromatic amino acid that makes melatonin/serotonin and NAD+. " https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...-of-vermont-2018-are.21424/page-3#post-242908

Phosphene, kris90 and Antonis like this.
  7. kris90

kris90 New Member

^ I think insulin is our backup system for when DC electric current is lower. I just visualize the chemical reaction of sugar being oxidized in blood plasma when we have a high DC electric current, and there's no reason for insulin. I could be wrong, but to me it makes logical sense that sugar (which has a higher deuterium content) won't even make it to tissues via insulin under a high UV environment when it hits the skin/blood.

Joyfun, Phosphene and Antonis like this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Per my understanding it (the healthy state) is about two other states,
    X--time when insulin is present in higher amounts
    Y--time when insulin level is low
    Y should be much greater than X (on average within 24 hr periods)

This 24 hr period may be extended to weeks and months (when far from equator, in winter to early spring time)
    In Polish language there is a word
    Przednówek
    it describes a time when last year's food is all eaten but there is no new food
    it is a time of hunger

I am not sure in English pre-harvest, preharvest describes sufficiently the anxiety.
    Keep in mind that many if not most of those hungry people still have a grain potatoes and other
    but
    they are meant to be put in the ground if one ever expects to eat again

Syty głodnego nie zrozumie
    Satiated the hungry do not understand

Phosphene and Antonis like this.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

I think Americans experience it in long Starbucks lines before they order their 900 calorie morning coffee based milkshake.

Many a controversial anthropology theory points out that delayed gratification and stricter planning are required in what we call uncoupled climates and may be the reason planning intensive cultures dominated over cultures that always had food to pull off trees.

10. drezy

drezy Gold

PMC2635643_ijms-09-02376f6.png
    Insulin absorption spectrum from: https://openi.nlm.nih.gov/detailedresult.php?img=PMC2635643_ijms-09-02376f6&req=4

Antonis and Phosphene like this.
  11. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

This reminds me of a scene in the book The Long Winter, in the Little House on the Prairie series by Laura Ingalls Wilder. (These are classic autobiographical novels about early American settlers in the unforgiving upper midwest that I read over and over as a little girl. I’ll bet it would be fun to read them again from the mitochondriac perspective.)

A particularly brutal winter leaves Laura’s settlement nearly starving as supply trains are blocked for months. Her friend (and future husband) recalls that an outlying claim planted wheat over the summer, and he makes a daring trip through treacherous conditions to see if they have any to spare. The outliers claim they have barely enough for themselves, but clever Alonzo noticed that the exterior building dimensions don’t match the interior. He confidently approaches an interior wall and removes an odd peg. Abundant wheat pours out and he negotiates to purchase some.

Will Alonzo make it back with his sled piled high with wheat to save Laura and the other settlers????

Ah, be still my heart!

Lovely tale of what it takes to survive when truly starving. I’m sure there are many others out there with far less romantically idealistic outcomes.

Suggestions? I already know about this one, and it is reluctantly on the list...

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...ou-might-need-those-skills.21667/#post-246249

Jan, love that phrase, “Satiated the hungry do not understand.”

Edit: And yes, I did read and like Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged...

caroline, JanSz and KrusinWitchie like this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Syty głodnego nie zrozumie
    Satiated the hungry do not understand
    =================================================
    The word Holodomor literally translated from Ukrainian means "death by hunger"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

Some scholars believe that the famine was planned by Joseph Stalin to eliminate a Ukrainian independence movement.
    ==================================================================

We in USA, may be closer to understand this topic that many realize.
    Just watch our politicians.

Having good fasting insulin may be the last thing we will want to have.

drezy, Phosphene and caroline like this.
  13. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I knew the famine was bad, but not THAT bad. :tears: Have the Irish potato famine on the paternal side too. Explains a lot about why I’ve always stored enough food to sustain my family for months. Whittling it down now, but it’s tough.

14. drezy

drezy Gold

I've wondered about how "good" does seem to be in context there as well.

The Polish girl you think you want:
    [​IMG]

The Polish woman that will survive a famine:
    [​IMG]

Maybe I'm starting to see why Grandpa moved...

15. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I tried to interview the old man for more information, but unfortunately he does not want to talk, not because he does not know but because he was annoyed by an incident many years ago. He killed his daughter's hasband at the wedding day. Since then he has been refusing to talk to anyone. The information about his disease, we found out and confirmed by an old friend of him who was with him in the wartime in Cyprus during 1955-1959. I was misformed about his age. He is more than 90years old definitely.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The more I hear about this guy the more I love him. He takes no quarter.

Antonis likes this.
  17. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

ok...he killed his daughter's husband at the wedding...WTF does this have to do with the sun?

drezy likes this.
  18. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Actually it was not his daughters hasband. My fault!! It was just a random Turkish wedding and he just went there and he shot the turkish groom with a pistol. Back then it was a wartime between Turkey and Cyprus. There were many Turkish people in Cyprus and of course innocent people. They didn't even arrest him. That's how it was. But the anger made him do what he did. Obviously after that he was suffering. He felt guilty. Sun has nothing to do with the murder dude. Sun reversed his diabetes.

drezy likes this.
  19. drezy

drezy Gold

Holy shit! Here I thought the West was wild...

Yeah, maybe don't pressure him to answer any questions. Science show sthat lead effects your redox more when it's at muzzle velocity.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018 at 9:47 AM
    Patrick K and Antonis like this.
  20. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Really?? Damn!!

drezy likes this.