1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Retinaldehyde for topical skin health

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Kathy Spears, Mar 13, 2019 at 12:43 PM.

1. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears Silver

I’ve seen a lot about the dangers of vitamin A so I had to wonder about the number 1 ingredient I use in my skin biz for improving the aging appearance of skin, the derivative retinaldehyde. It actually works wonders in reducing wrinkles, improving cell turn over, balancing out skin tone (hyper pigmentation), and is supposed to create fibroblasts, (precursor to collagen). I even use it during microneedling to get it deeper in the skin. So, I’m afraid to ask, am I causing more bad than good? It really makes the skin look amazing in a very short time. Please tell me this isn’t bad!! The company that makes it uses chiral correction and no chemicals.

Corey Nelson likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears Silver

Well damn! Kinda expected that but was still hopeful. It really does give amazing results. Is the negative on a global health level or skin health?