1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Restore Gut Junections with Zach Bush

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by DLO, Jan 22, 2017.

1. DLO

DLO StarFish

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When do you think scientist will get their heads out of the asses and realizes that latitude codes for light frequencies? When will they realize that leptin resistance is also about light frequencies? Smog = air pollution = blocked sunlight = lowered quantum yield = Latitude = lowered solar power in all ranges = lowered UV exposure = Earth does not have its full spectrum of light = Tarp over a tree = trees dies no matter if they are watered and have access to CO2 and minerals from the ground = your modern world modeled. We need water to assimilate the deep power of sunlight. Fake light causes your mitochondria ECT to slow because the respiratory proteins enlarge to slow electron tunneling while also creating singlet state electrons….…..when ECT slows, you up-regulate carbohydrate metabolism by way of AMPK pathways. All this occurs just from the change in frequency of light you experience. The brain can not tell sunlight from blue light, only your mitochondria can because it is what gives electrons its spin and that spin creates a free radical signal from mitochondria. Moreover, alternative and ancestral clinicians are unaware of this. You no longer can afford to be.Fundamentally, Leptin Resistance (LR) is loss of UV light from cells and not enough IR light release from the Q cycle and the mitochondrial matrix to shrink water to condense the respiratory proteins? . Why does the Leptin Rx tell you to hold off on exercise in the beginning stages? LR is a defect in excessive light release from cells due to their “relative mito-nuclear mismatch” because of a SPECTRAL DEFICIT OF SOLAR LIGHT!!!!! Exercise causes you to lose more light in this situation. This further lowers your redox potential and can hurt you. LR is results when any respiratory protein deficit causes improper signaling to the nuclear DNA. LR is the signal the hypothalamus gets when the proper redox shift is not made in reference to supply and demand between the mitochondria and nucleus. What results instead, is an incompatibility between the mitochondrial respiratory protein functional capacity and your nuclear DNA. This situation causes mitochondria to move away from your nucleus, distance wise, when researchers look at the relationship via electron microscopy. This effect is magnified in species (humans) who use oxygen as their terminal electron acceptor in their mitochondria. Oxygen has a very strong affinity for electrons, hence why it is able to provide a pull for electrons on our inner mitochondrial membrane to improve the current and magnetic flux in mitochondria. When the respiratory proteins are not properly aligned, not even the valence shell desire for those electrons can be met fast enough. This is why pseudohypoxia exists in these states. Humans, birds, and bats are a species who has a very high aerobic capacity because they have a large mitochondria capacity. They all use oxygen as their terminal electron acceptor. This is why David Sinclair’s paper, mentioned above, on pseudohypoxia, is incredibly important for you to understand completely, on your road to optimal. For a human to survive this situation they would need to retain the ability to alter how electrons flow in their mitochondria to optimize function to their current environment. Why is the Exercise Rx important for you to understand now? Because how the electrons are created in mitochondria is also a variable few consider. I got the insight long ago when I found the melanocortin pathways connects to and from the eye and brain. Laser surgery taught me about free radicals and LR. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/bies.201600145/full

Lahelada, Scompy and Allin like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not good news that Siri can control your gut microbiome from your pocket without any instructions from you or your DNA.........contemplate that set of circumstances today............
    Are you still in disbelief about the power of sunlight? Why? Bacterium are just like old cassette tapes, their genome can translate light frequencies into bits. Light bits are essentially quibits. Autodesk has already shown how you can digitally hack them, so science plausibility is clear and present. It is time you awaken to the quantum world built on quantum rules all around you!!!! Mitochondria communicate via electromagnetic radiation, particularly light, reflecting ultraviolet radiation and transmitting visible light and infrared radiation through their networks and adjacent microtubules in the cell, Because of sunlight's ability these two things don't even need to touch to propagate the signals signals using photonics and optical magnetic flux.

Mitochondria are capable of reflecting UV radiation emitting Ir radiation and cutting light frequencies with the Q-cycle and transmitting visible and IR radiation through the cells networks and through microtubules on a water network of flickering hydrogen bonds and the passage and bondage of protons and electrons. When you look closely you can see oval and filamentous mitochondria, it is the filamentous mitochondria that act as fiber optic wave guides due to their shape, that, along with adjacent microtubules in the cytoskeleton allows communication throughout the cell. Mitochondria are flat structures to take advantage of the science of topology. The science of topology just got awarded the 2016 Nobel Prize in physics. This is how coherent light (akin to laser light) that is emitted from mitochondria!

Light is very important to our biology and that is why it is imperative that we receive as much natural sunlight exposure as we can because the body takes what wavelengths it needs from sunlight to grow, heal and function optimally. Any light that is not sunlight (or firelight) can be considered "noise" in our system, with too much noise our mitochondria become dysfunctional.https://www.engadget.com/2017/01/19/researchers-pair-cells-to-smartphones/

Theka, Lahelada and Scompy like this.
  4. DLO

DLO StarFish

Jack i'd like to eat eggs with you guys at the next PDC event next winter without breaking out in eczema aside from avoiding emf/grounding/ct/blueblockers/fijisun lamp what else can I do?
    I'm doing bone broth for collagen/optizinc oysters/fermented redcabbage + ACV for gluatmine/ubiquinol/mag theornate/liposomal vit c. Hopefully quantlet will help here as well.
    Can't touch the plant protein as peas/lemon/eggs whites and yolks/corn/dairy show high reactivity in HGG.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Move.......to better latitude but I think you knew that.

6. DLO

DLO StarFish

Well you sure poo poo'd the product the first time now that I've heard his interview with mercola on how it is one of the steps to help with the charge of the cells in the gut and intracellular hydration it seems alot like what you've mentioned.

However i'm sure he's 90% right like that gundry and the lectin stuff.
    He is doing a book on EMF/hydration as well so please feel free to point out any mistakes or blogs to read since you wont likely be interviewing him anytime soon i'd imagine :)

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^^HORSESHIT ALERT DAVE.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I hope you carefully listen to the May 2018 webinar and you'll know why it is horseshit.

9. SlamSlask

SlamSlask Newcomer / Gold Klub

How can this guy talk about hydration when he is not protecting his eyes were a lot of blood is flowing by
    Then mention that cancer is due to a lack of water in the mitochondria

Listened to it while doing something else but I did not hear anything about mitochondria making water
    Only that you can drink water and put it into the cells
    What about the difference between drinking water - No mention of Deuterium even though this is starting to become a buzzword in the low-carb and paleo world
    This will slow down the TCA cycle by a ton over time = much less water produced

And as Jack mentions is this really about the energy part of light or Information (Watch last and this months Webinar)
    Take a look at this image before listing to the 2 webinars:
    https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iur/?f=1&image_host=http://slideplayer.com/1675900/7/images/4/Incandescent+vs.+Laser+Light.jpg&u=http://slideplayer.com/slide/1675900/7/images/4/Incandescent+vs.+Laser+Light.jpg

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    Brent Patrick likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is why I do not even address his approach. It is laughable.

SlamSlask likes this.
  11. SlamSlask

Funny thing if I had know about leaky gut a little over a year ago I would had jumped into this with both legs
    The knowledge I have gotten from my membership has turned out to make an economic profit aswell
    Looking forward to thanking you in person in Vermont :)

Brent Patrick and Jack Kruse like this.
  12. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

https://cfsremission.com/2015/12/08/restore-for-gut-health-danger-will-robinson/

13. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I don't like him. He is barely explaining anything. He might as well be speaking another language.

The first time I listened the Dr. Kruse I understood the basic concept he was saying even though he used geek words. Also Dr. K shows his down to earth vibe through his voice/body language. He is blunt and the means alot.

Anita and SlamSlask like this.
  14. SlamSlask

True you can listen to a 1-hour podcast with Jack and get the practical site this guy is just trying to sell an expensive product