1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Response from the Company

Discussion in 'The Quantlet' started by Brett Jacques ND, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Hi,
    Anyone having problems with communication with the quanlet people? I've sent several inquiries to them asking for an update as to when I should expect my quanlet.
    Thanks
    Alex97232 likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Brett my wife just got hers. They are being shipped by a stupic indiegogo software program. Beyond frustrating. Just be patient they are coming.
    Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  3. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Hi Jack. I have remained patient since my Pledge made on 12/9/15. However, today I checked the INDIEGOGO site and discovered that they have coded my perk as Delivered---NOT the case. I sent another email to them and to Quantlet support. Who should I be contacting to get this resolved? Many thanks.
    drezy likes this.
  4. Theka

Theka "What one fool can do, another can."

Who should I write? My Quantlet has given up and will no longer charge---the strap broke ages ago. (I got an early one).

Also my mother ordered 2 on a special deal towards the end and still hasn't received either. I think she has mislaid her order info. What can I do?
    seanb4 and Lahelada like this.
  5. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

I have the same problem...sent mine back end of october ....sent emails...they say soon...then nothing from them.

I dont know why they just dont give an honest answer like...we have no parts.... and maybe than give the customer options....like wait for new model for extra $ or sale me the le edition if in stock for an extra fee....(maybe it doesnt work that way....)

As to now...I also have no clue when I will get mine back (btw; the device was sent not working well (temp sensor) which is ok because its a new company but two devices with same problem in a row...should of kept the original one)

Anyway...i would really like to have my quantlet back before xmas...which means this product was worth it for me.
    seanb4 likes this.