1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Replace coffee for this

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Billybats, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Good Morning,

I tried this instead of my morning coffee twice but wasn't sure if it was a good idea.

Butter drink

A couple of teaspoons of melted butter (I use Kerry irish butter)

Turmeric

This part would be new, it just popped into my head that my dad said the whiwh part is the healthest.

Lemon juice and some of inside and outside of the skin.

2. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Is this good or bad idea.

3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

lol..once again I just answered my own question. I will use ghee.

4. freesia

freesia Old Member

Turmeric is defo a great idea with good fats! I've been using a fermented turmeric and black pepper paste and it's surprisingly good stirred into almost anything! Going to see if I can buy some more today...and if not I'll get some turmeric root and have a go at making it myself.

Brent Patrick and caroline like this.
  5. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I figured lol. Had a duh moment. . Do you make the paste. Sounds like a good way to get it in a concentrated form.