1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

reduction in calories doesn't impact obesity - says research - oh really????????

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Shijin13, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

2. kathylu

kathylu Gold

And as usual, they are not admitting they could be wrong...but are saying that people must be lying about what they eat!

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I know - b/c they can't even grasp that perhaps they might be looking in the wrong place! *FACE PALM*

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

calories dont matter.....electrons do.

5. ruby

ruby New Member

calorie--> unit of energy--> 1 calorie = 2.61144768 × 1019 electron volts

6. Glamazon

Glamazon Gold

self reported diet surveys are notably unreliable. Need to lock people up and measure everything that goes in and out of them to be truly accurate. (and that's been done which does show that calories don't matter) How many people record the truth in their diet journal? LOL

7. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Ah but you all missed the most important part ... we are NOT exercising enough to burn off the calories we ARE eating. There's the real clue.

NOT

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Let me translate what you just said and realized.........."Circadian mismatches cause mitochondria problems" That is the summation of the Quilt in 5 words.

9. nicld

nicld Gold

This is what I have been screaming to people and most of the docs I have seen for YEARS!!!!! If calories in versus calories out was what meant weight lose I would be a size 0!!!!!

10. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Wow, spinergie, you summed up the entire quilt!! Great job!

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Happiness is: mitochondrial clarity.

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

You rock girlfriend! you will be my "go to" for quilt synthesis and summation from now on ...