1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Redox is recaptured by UV light assimilation fastest:

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If so then every biochemists on this planet has a huge problem to explain: Why is UVC light so dangerous to life when all it can enter is the surface layer of skin?

[​IMG]

When you see how UVC only penetrates 55 microns, and UVC is universally toxic to all life it should make you realize how destruction of the surfaces of things trumps the biochemistry of things way below it. This picture says a million words no paleo biochemist could understand with their conventional wisdom ideas.

Not the junction of the epidermis and dermis is where full spectrum solar light increases nitric oxide to bring huge amounts (inc by 60%) of RBC's filled with porphyrins to the surface.

2. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

Just a great depiction of all you've been teaching. It's all right there in the pic. Light not food.

Shijin13, cinnamon and nicld like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

5. Hansen Kenimer

Hansen Kenimer New Member

6. Psyche

Psyche New Member

freesia and Lahelada like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Lady evolution has no way to protect the water surrounding cytochrome 1’s local environment in the eye's mitochondria when extra electromagnetic energy is around………does she? = pseudohypoxia = mitonuclear dysfunction= increased distance between the respiratory proteins in the mitochondria = 1 Angstrom increase = ten fold drop quantum tunneling speed of electrons = massive drops in ATP production = altered TAN ratio's = alterations of AMPK ratio's = IR and IRA light can help make ATP to offset the alteration of AMPK = reduced cytochromes = cytochrome c liberation (COX is a heme protein) = which is another synonym for pseudohypoxia = leads to apoptosis = leads to tissue atrophy or destruction with fibrosis = decrease magnetic field strength at a nanoscopic level due to ATPase dysfunction (less spinning) = higher temperatures = decrease quantum yield in our mitochondria = Curie point = ratio of protons to electrons = as time elapses ratio of protons can slowly rise while electrons also drop = chronic not acute inflammation = metabolic rate is a function of level of inflammation = each degree temp is raised in humans = 13% increase in metabolic rate = higher ubiquitin rates = NAD+/NADH ratio = NAD+/SIRT 1 ratio is altered = Archimedes principle changes and mito are further from nucleus = further negative coadaptation of mitonuclear coupling = higher free radical leak = swelling = chaos = LR = loss of membrane charge due to loss of proton gradients = loss of DHA in cell membranes = lowered magnetic field strength = SCN LOSES CONTROL OF EYE CLOCK GEARS = loss of control of cell cycle = electrons form food cannot be used properly in mito = distance between mitochondria and nucleus increases = loss of magnetic field strength is also a lot more significant at close distances than gravitational fields, but magnetic flux always forms closed loops in space. This means that it effectively does not follow the inverse square law, but, instead, an inverse cube law. BIG FREAKING DEAL MATH WISE FOR THERMODYNAMICS. This makes magnetic field strength drop off much, much more quickly with distance. Hence why Archimedes principle (Ubi 5) or the distance between nuclear DNA and mitochondrial DNA are critical. Consider if I have two large (baseball sized) neodymium magnets that would utterly crush all the bones in your hand if you were to place them on either side of it, but at a distance of a couple of feet from each other there is no perceptible interaction. In a cell all things are measured in Angstroms because the atomic lattice arrangement matters huge.
    This is why gravity dominates at cosmological distances but magnetic and electric effects are most powerful at the smallest Angstrom levels. It follows the inverse square law and is unrestrained by any form of "antigravity" that would cancel it out. = when energy drops = disease = with more charge loss = cadaver = death

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is an interesting difference about electric and magnetic fields.........at close distances like the mitonuclear range electric field cancel. Why? Everywhere in the universe that you care to look, whenever you have a positive charge, you also have a negative charge, weather it's in plasmas, condensed matter or degenerate matter. The effect of this is that when you sum the positive charge field and the negative charge field, they cancel out at distances very near the source.

ENVIRONMENT IS A BIG DEAL. THE MOST IMPORTANT DEAL.

Scompy likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

But magnetic field strength is radically different. They work best at short range like we see in the mitonuclear distance. Magnetic field strength is a lot more significant at close distances than gravitational fields, but magnetic flux always forms closed loops in space. I am not sure what happens in mitochondria but I would bet it is not much different. This means that it "effectively" does not follow the inverse square law, but, instead, an inverse cube law. That is a big deal. This makes magnetic field strength drop off much, much more quickly with distance than one thinks and this is why you need MEG to see the magnetic field in humans and why magnetts don't stick to us. When you consider that human mitochondria is filled with H+, which is the metal state of hydrogen you would expect magnets to stick to our head and heart because this is where our mitochondria are. They do not obviously. Do this bio hack I have, but be careful. I have two large neodymium magnets that would utterly crush all the bones in your hand if you were to place them on either side of it, but at a distance of a couple of feet from each other there is no perceptible interaction. So this also implies when mitochondria are closer to the nucleus the effect on them and epigenetic expression is also massive. The issue for biology circa 2015 is they cannot measure that effect. I believe that effect can be measured by light emission due to gravitational lensing.

RobH, seanb4 and Scompy like this.
  10. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

This is huge. You've mentioned a few times where you've felt the magnetic field may be most important. And somehow I'm feeling that sound (due to vibrations, written about a little bit in Life on the Edge) may be related here. Not all dots connected yet. Just letting it all marinate. More cool shit.

Psyche likes this.
  11. Psyche

Psyche New Member

The level to which I am stretched in order to grasp the above tells me I am on the right track...keep at it...this is where the gold is....an information honey hole:glasses:

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Today's PSA: The ANS cannot be conditioned it reacts to any stressor. It is attuned to light most. The physiologic stress response comes from a loss of energy from your body. Why? Any stressor cause every cell to lose ELF-UV light. The loss of light shows up in our hormone panel as a result. This lowers your redox potential. The results in a telomere that is shorter; resulting in early aging and disease, and death at a younger age. How do you fix this? Attack disease by adding power to your strength. You must add back UV light quickly via your surfaces.
    To maintain the cell or organ at a stable state, we need to pre-load the system of semiconductors with a constant source of energy from the environment. The best form of energy is light, UV light because its shorter wavelength packs more DC electric current. This means that the actions of the sun, grounding, food, water and magnetism must all be present in some form or fashion during life to maintain wellness. Over supplemented is a losing deal. The other key feature of this model is that it has to be maintained in a relatively stable electromagnetic field of action. Why? UV light is better assimilated by all our surfaces when we are connected to the planet because it acts as an anode to the cathode rays of the sun's light. Basic physics 101 folks. These were the conditions humans faced on our planet 5,000 years ago. That is no longer the case. The balance first changed when humans began to clothe themselves 170,000 years ago and began to limit their environmental exposure to the visible spectrum of light on their surfaces. This altered the vitamin D and vitamin A cycles in organs derived from neuro-ectoderm, such as the eye, skin and brain. Culture and beliefs essentially changed how energies from the environment were delivered to our semiconducting systems back then. Over the last 5-10,000 years we have seen the greatest energy leakage from our bodies, causing a decrease in energy deliverance from our environment to the cells in our body. This ain't a food story. It is a light deficiency story. The internet of wisdom is found by challenging everything you believe. That is all. Carry On.

Psyche, David Limacher, RobH and 3 others like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Humans need conflict and friction. Friction is necessary for forward movement in health. Sunlight pointing to the pupil is consumed by its darkness. Thoughts created by that light only has relevance when there are opposing frequencies to create ideas in our minds. This is the implication in Time #1. Get ready..........big things are coming. Are you ready?

[​IMG]

14. Psyche

Psyche New Member

I am READY.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  15. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Great Post! Even I could understand it!

seanb4 likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My Dr. FB page has been on fire november 8-11 on this .

Joe Gavin likes this.
  17. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Me too..

18. Psyche

Psyche New Member

As I drove my son to school yesterday I was talking about the new Time #2 blog and UV light. That led me to ruminate aloud, "I wonder why every moth in the house flies towards the black light in the bedroom, but not the other
    Uvb/Uva light..." And my son said, "They're obviously all part of the Jack Kruse light patrol. " True enough, I thought.

Optimalbound likes this.
  19. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

They do that to collect UV for the day just like we collect UV from the sun in the AM.
    UV and IR are coupled together. In the AM UV predominates while in the evening IR does.
    But you always need both

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    Psyche likes this.