1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

REDOX is linked to RBC's circadian clocks........

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The Boris Belousov reaction of oxidized ascorbate controls protein folding and uses RBC's Glut 1 as their helper.
    [​IMG] Th

Richelle Jones and Paleodocteur like this.
  2. I seldom give Vitamin C rich fruits to my guinea pigs . they sleep outside in the cold
    so far no scurvy

they don't drink water either...

JanSz and drezy like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Richelle Jones likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Richelle Jones and JanSz like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Richelle Jones and drezy like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We all know today beyond a shadow of a doubt that the dominant part of the solar spectra is IR-A RED light and it is made by the emission spectra of the H+ ion in the sun.

Is this why the first step in controlling all thermodynamics on Earth was to use the most common element in the sun's spectra??

It's emitted photons acted as the controlling arm of H+ on Earth 93 million miles away. When you look inside a chloroplast of mitochondria the evidence is everywhere when you observe what nature is telling us.

It also explains why we got natural selection and conditions of existence as the first steps in evolutionary change. The problem is, it was not Darwin's version of events........it is a quantum selection made by H+ light emission from the condensed matter lattice of the sun.

But what else does it mean?

The sun is the center of the quantum vibrations in our solar system and at 93 million miles from the sun, the Earth sits at the 3rd harmonic of the solar plasma in our planetary system. The frequency of solar plasma at our distance on Earth is around 3 mHz (milli Hz).

Why did I mention that about the sun?

There are lots of interesting things to say about blood cells and fluid flow in humans. There is a new field of magneto-electrohydrodynamics, where they study the geometrical structure of blood cells in our circulation, and electron flow might be the key to how the sun interacts with them.

I quote, "the 3rd lamellar spacing of RBC's = 40.6 Å (the 3rd, core hydrophobic lipid layer is significantly smaller than the spacings above, and the electron density is almost constant in the hydrophobic membrane core. This density profile is well described by α-helical coiled-coil peptides, which are embedded in the cell membranes."

They go on to report, "hexagonal packing of the lipid tails are in the hydrophobic membrane core. The distance between two acyl tails has been determined, where q|| is the position of the corresponding correlation peak. We note that this area also includes the area of cholesterol molecules. Where did this come from? Right here: http://www.nature.com/articles/srep39661

What did that just mean for the mitochondriac in training? It means I just showed you how we are supposed to connect with the sun WIRELESSLY VIA your RBC's lattice antenna.

7. Foxglove

Foxglove New Member

Does that explain why eating greens and supplementing vitamin C last year in deep winter made me sick and gave me joint pain... Mitochondria were not using up my own oxalates and making endogenous Vit C? I listened to the podcast you just put up. Now I know why "take vitamin C to increase your progesterone" is bad advice. I'm gonna stick with the sun as my pill bottle.

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator