1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Redox is a function of TIME and time is built by the light we allow.

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Most of you know Jeremy and I are best friends. He runs mohawksteel and he took a snapshot of me on the boat on March 24, 2019, of that infamous March Q & A. When we first met he told me about he revered Thomas Paine's manifesto and I realized I have found someone who valued time as much as I do.

Immediately we became kin.

He posted this on IG recently to time mark our epic day together and I have to post it here.

Redox is a function of time.

My timeless friend @drjackkruse has shared soooo much with me, I could never be the same man after knowing him. I stole his face for this post because it is he and PeterD who have contributed most to my Philosophy of Time. #knowYourHeroes#entangled #friends#spendYourDimeOnTime

For those of you who do not know Peter D was the best salvage diver on Earth. He was JT and my friend. He had stage 4 lung CA diagnosed years ago. We met at my house years ago and came to an agreement that we would write a blog called three men dying. We did it because we wanted to show our friends and families how we valued time and why time was really relative. Peter was dying faster than me or JT. JT was dying next quickest because of his own diagnosis. I was the one who was dying at the slowest pace because I had nothing wrong with me except my blue light toxic and nnEMF life in neurosurgery. The blog is very private and has amazing insights from all of us. Peter D died and the blog kinda lost steam because of how his death affected me and JT.

Recently that blog has picked up steam. It is now about two men dying at their relative paces. Recently, I realized that I was dying at a faster rate than I anticipated because of drama going on in my own family. So I took JT on a boat and we talked about Peter and life on the boat........a boat that, that if the sea sunk Peter could have salvaged like no one's business.

This 10 hour day was one of the best days of my life because JT explained to me I could slow my death down rapidly if I just lived authentically once again and stopped letting people around me drain me.

He told me he needed me optimal to help him save his own time. And he reminded me that all three of us promised one another that we would protect each others time when we agreed to pen our thoughts on time for the blog. It refocused me and my life immediately. In a few weeks since this time I have become razor sharp and I have completely blown up my life to align with my philosophy and my values. It also has ignited my passion and purpose for my mission as I live out my days on this EARTH.

Here is the URL of the post:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BwAFxvpHJvA/

JT of mohawksteel said this on IG:
    mohawksteel
    The most powerful spiritual and philosophical moment in my life was when I read the first page of Thomas Paine’s “Common Sense”. The feeling grew until I thought myself on fire and nearly collapsed as I read this last sentence. I was 19, it has shaped my life every day since.
    ....“Time makes more converts than reason” -Thomas Paine
    In other words: Time is more convincing than reason…
    If reason and time were two different people…
    Reason would fear Time
    Time would not fear Reason
    We seek to quantify and collect time as if every second held equal value.
    The pennies that makeup dollars are this way, accumulation is wealth.
    Time has its own standard of wealth, seconds could be worth fortunes.
    fortunes could be lost in seconds, we cling to health as the key to wealth.
    But it is not… neither is the collection time… Instead:
    Spend your dime on time worth collecting.
    Seek the things that give time more value.
    Love of all flavors, Adventure, Friendship, Gratitude
    Never plateau… never settle
    Never believe the answer is worth more than the experience.
    Loosen your grip on the clock of logic.
    You may shape the day with the chisel and hammer…
    But, our boldest strokes come when we are thinking about time.
    Reason waits to be proven wrong...
    Time decides everything.

JT is an amazing human being and he is my favorite misfit I have collected in this life to date.

You all need to find JT's in your life.............

It is the most critical key in an Optimal journey to health, wellness, and life.

ELLEN M., Mayuri, caroline and 14 others like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

ELLEN M., Mayuri, caroline and 7 others like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4. Dan Payne

Dan Payne follow life's little clues...

Great post. Feels very authentic and direct from the heart.

Good to her you have re-ignited your passion, as it benefits us all.

5. dantothep

dantothep Follow life's little clues...

Great post. Feels very authentic and direct from the heart.

Good to her you have re-ignited your passion, as it benefits us all.

6. Inger

Inger Silver

I only met Jeremy at the cruise but I will never forget how his presence felt like.
    I am so so glad you have Jeremy in your life because it helps you help us save our time too Jack :love:

7. Tim Pagen

Tim Pagen New Member

Jeanne likes this.
  8. Marbear

Marbear Gold

The webinar with Jeremy Thomley from way back is probably my favorite. I put him on my bucket list of people to meet someday, somehow. Luckily I got that opportunity in late 2016 in NOLA. Jeremy is one of the most AMAZING people I have ever had the pleasure of spending my time with. Our human words can't adequately describe his heart and soul. :love:

drezy likes this.
  9. julialoha

julialoha New Member

Good read. Thanks for sharing. Hope the family drama comes to a resolution all can live with. Especially thankful you have built a community that doesn't say, "huh??" when you mention blue blocker glasses, etc. I'm tired of people thinking I'm crazy.

Tim Pagen likes this.
  10. Billybats

Billybats New Member

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

12. Mayuri

Mayuri Silver

I checked out Mohawksteel. Jeremy and his gal sing a song together on there and it's FABULOUS!