1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Redox finance group?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Micah Millman, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Micah Millman

Micah Millman Silver

Hello Jack. Can I please get the correct name of the redox finance group mentioned in the Pow Wow. Thank you,
    Micah

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Redox Finance - for the Black Swan Mitochondriac
    Private group
    ·

3. Micah Millman

Micah Millman Silver

Thank you Uncle Jack. Going big with BTC this week. Thank you for all you do.
    When might the next members event be?
    Micah Millman

4. Tarun

Tarun Silver

I created a Facebook account and applied to the group. Next day I woke up to a Facebook permaban, so watch out if you don't yet have a FB account.

5. To become a member, you must be friends with someone in the group. This friend can add you to the group. You can also contact me directly at https://www.facebook.com/elkraftelkraft I can also add you to the group. I am not often on this forum, so do not expect any quick response from me here...

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020