1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Redox destroying Propecia thread............

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Propecia
    Proscar
    Finasteride
    Avodart

All are 5-aR inhibitors
    Avodart is also 5-bR inhibitor
    --------------------------------------------------------------

I suspect that people who have a high 5a-DHT at the beginning of 5-aR use may survive without much problem.

I suspect that those unfortunates, who we hear about, are those suppressed their 5a-DHT below a certain level.

And then there is a beauty:

Ketoconazole

Steroidogenesis inhibitor

For urologist, Proscar and Avodart are same as statins for GP,
    useless but profitable.

/

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Fuck Merck. Fucked my life and so many others. FDA is shit, they are puppets to the Big Pharma and doctors are just taught to give their pills without questioning (they are puppets too), and patients(read:customers) don´t question doctors and their authority, it´s utterly insane. I am thinking about suing them but here in Spain I think it is difficult to get some punishment for this stuff. When I get 100% recovered I will try something out, though.