1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Red20's Journal.

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Red20, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

cooling of surfaces cornea and skin increase the gravitational lensing of purple light to innovate a solution to all these diseases. That is how quantum biology works.

Danny likes this.
  2. Red20

Red20 Gold

Doc I sun gaze, while grounded, every morning for 15 minutes. I also lay in the sun naked for 1 hour every day between 10 am to 2 pm.

I live in the Midwest so sun bathing isn't possible, in the winter, but I will continue to sun gaze in the mornings.

Is that enough UV light you think?

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Even in winter it is possible..........you need to consider alternatives.

4. Dia

Dia Gold

Dr K , UV light via the eyes, with a reptile light..... is that safe for the eyes?

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Better ideas.........Those we cover in Q& A's

Dia likes this.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

I like to tan the most when it is cold............. I have even tanned on snow.. on a lambs skin.. the sun always warms me up so nicely.... and it feels amazing in cold air :)

Red20 likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

And Dia in the FB Gold group last night I posted about one such idea.

8. Dia

Dia Gold

Don't think I'm hooked up to that group. I'm with the Quantum FBG, but didn't even know there was a FB Group for Gold. Geez what other goodies have I been missing then ? :eek:

9. Dia

Dia Gold

Does, anyone know how I can access the FB Gold group

10. Dia

Dia Gold

Dr Kruse, I missed the September consult, will you be doing any more, any time soon?

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not sure..........maybe with the Quantlet indiegogo launch. If you send in a ticket Diane will get you linked to Gold group on FB.

12. Dia

Dia Gold

Awesome!!! Thanks!! Can't wait for the next consult schedule !;)

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When we do them you would be wise to book ASAP. They filled up very quick the last two times.

14. Dia

Dia Gold

Oh I will ! Thanks! You're awesome!!