1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Red20's Journal.

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Red20, Oct 6, 2013.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hi Red, what are you doing for energy? Do you get lots of sunshine during the day, and cold at night?

2. Red20

Red20 Gold

I have been doing everything I'm supposed to do for the Epi Paleo RX.

3. Red20

Red20 Gold

After the 14 day water fast I did my first lemon enema. I took 32 oz of slightly heated water, cut up 1 lemon and put them in my Vitamix until completely blended. I used the peel and seeds also.

I was only able to hold it for 10 minutes but wow was it powerful. I had tons of hard feces expelled. I also expelled 22 white round mucus looking things. I think they might have been liver parasites.

I feel sooo much better.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Awesome Red! So glad to hear ....

5. Erik

Erik New Member

@Red20 How are you feeling after the fast?? I dont know if this post is old or not

6. Red20

Red20 Gold

After the fast I felt the same physically but the edema went away.

7. Red20

Red20 Gold

I found out that not only do I have late stage lyme disease but mold/biotoxin toxicity and MARCONS in my sinuses. MARCONS is a staph infection in the nasal cavities that are antibiotic resistant.

Biotoxin/Mold toxicty and MARCONS are commonly found in late stage lyme patients. Since lyme lowers the immune system it makes you susceptible to mold toxins and the staph infection in sinuses.

http://biotoxinjourney.com/marcons/

8. Red20

Red20 Gold

9. Red20

Red20 Gold

Having chronically low MSH levels explains why I was having problems with the ketogenic diet. My body couldn't tolerate the sea salt I was consuming with every meal. Every time I tried to get back on the Epi-Paloo Ketogenic Diet my pain would get worse and my edema would come back.

So I'm going to try to get back on the Epi-Paleo Ketogenic Diet again but not consume sea salt and see if that gets me on the right track.

This shit is complicated and overwhelming.

cantweight likes this.
  10. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

It's very ugly - I'm working with a doc who has worked directly with Dr Shoemaker for over 11 years. I"ve been fighting this crap for over 2 years and still no progress. It's a nasty disease.

MSH also controls Cortisol and Leptin - docs will say your Cortisol panel shows adrenal fatigue. Nope - it's thanks to Mold. Wonder why you can't lose weight no matter what you do? Yep - MSH is screwed up so is your leptin.

MSH is an anti-inflammatory, regulatory hormone made in the hypothalamus. It controls production of hormones, modulates the immune system and controls nerve function, too. It is made when leptin is able to activate its receptor in the proopio-melanocortin (POMC) pathway. If the receptor is damaged by peripheral immune effects, such as the release of too many pro- inflammatory cytokines, then the receptor doesn't work right and MSH isn't made. Leptin controls storage of fatty acids as fat, so MSH and leptin are a major source of interest

MSH controls hypothalamic production of melatonin and endorphins. Without MSH, deficiency creates chronic non-restful sleep and chronic increased perception of pain, respectively. MSH deficiency causes chronic fatigue and chronic pain. MSH also controls many protective effects in the skin, gut and mucus membranes of the nose and lung. It also controls the peripheral release of cytokines; when there isn't enough MSH, the peripheral inflammatory effects are multiplied. MSH also controls pituitary function, with 60% of MSH deficient patients not having enough antidiuretic hormone. These patients will be thirsty all the time, urinate frequently and often will have unusual sensitivity to static electrical shocks. 40% of MSH deficient patients won't regulate male hormone production and another 40% won't regulate pro- per control of ACTH and cortisol.

http://forums.prohealth.com/forums/...e-hypothalmus-and-pituitary-shut-down.180976/

:eek: o_O

Red20 likes this.
  11. Red20

Red20 Gold

I just started to consume hypothalamus and pituitary glandulars and that has already improved my pain considerably. I'm hoping the glandulars might help give them the bump they need.

I'm attacking the sinus staph infection with essential oils, xylitol, sea salt, baking soda and olive leaf in a neti pot 2 times a day. I also just started doing IV Ozone to attack the sinus infection.

Obviously people don't start feeling better until they clear the MARCONS out of their sinuses. Ugh!

12. Red20

Red20 Gold

Sorry Doc. Somehow I missed this post. The fast was the only thing that helped my body get rid of the edema. Thankfully it didn't make me worse.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

UV and IR light are lacking in Lyme patients via the eye. Ubi 24 alert

Danny, Mystic Rose60 and Jill1 like this.
  14. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Many ways...........Syphillis cause major pupillary changes......and what does Ubi 24 say about that?

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Syphillis is the whore pupil........very accomodating but not reactive to light. Now what does not reactive to light mean? It means everything.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ocular manifestations of Lyme disease have long been noted by me but not by Lyme docs. Ocular Lyme = low ocular melatonin = sleep disturbance = altered pineal melatonin = addiction tendency = alteration in VLPO neurons in hypothalamus that come from the central retinal pathways. This is why Lyme disease is often associated with sleep and addiction issues. The spirochete invades the eye early and remains dormant, accounting for both early and late ocular manifestations. It dramatically effects the RPE of the retina. The RPE of the retina needs UV light to work optimally. Lyme disease is destroyed by UV light. Do the mental gymnastics. Still think Lyme is the problem or a lack of UV light is the issue? A nonspecific follicular conjunctivitis occurs in approximately 10% of patients with early Lyme disease. Keratitis occurs often within a few months of onset of disease and is characterized by nummular nonstaining opacities. Inflammatory syndromes, such as vitritis and uveitis, have been reported; in some cases, a vitreous tap is required for diagnosis. Neuro-ophthalmic manifestations include neuroretinitis, involvement of multiple cranial nerves, optic atrophy, and disc edema. Seventh nerve paresis can lead to neurotrophic keratitis. In endemic areas where the quantum yield is low, Lyme disease may be responsible for approximately 25-50%% of new-onset Bell's palsy. I think that number is growing year by year. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9176782

Less UV exposure is required to kill bacteria in the human body than is necessary in the laboratory. When a small part of the infected bloodstream is exposed to UV light for less time than is required to kill bacteria in the laboratory, the pathogenic bacteria in the body are usually completely destroyed. In fact, many organisms are destroyed by an amount of irradiation that merely stimulates normal body cells.

Blood cells are much larger compared to bacteria and they are loaded with two UV absorbing proteins, namely hemoglobin and porphyrins. UV light stimulates RBC's to seek and destroy Lyme in the blood stream and in tissues with a large blood supply like the retina. They UV light stimulates the immune system and RBC's to destroy the spirochete while improving retinal function.

Full spectrum UV light exposure has the remarkable ability to allow the ill body to make rapid readjustments back to normal biologic and circadian functioning.

Also as mentioned in the Ubi 23-25 blogs, certain significant amounts of two photo-sensitive amino acids -- phenylalanine and tyrosine -- that are absent in eukaryotic cells are loaded in Lyme's spirochete. These amino acids absorb additional UV energy that kills the bacteria photonically.

There is also biophysical reasons to believe that by destroying the bacteria in the irradiated blood in the eye and skin is analogous to an "autogenous vaccine". It is produced on our surfaces where UV light is found and assimilated and can aid in rapid destruction of bloodstream bacteria in a way that is quantized by frequencies.

The first article that I know of on the benefit of artificial phototherapy was published in June 1934 by Hancock and Knott. By June 1942, 6,520 patients had been treated with UV therapy. The treatment was successful nearly every time. There was complete absence of any harmful effect according to the article.

Danny, Dia, Optimalbound and 4 others like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The modern healthcare illusion is that we have “something” to lose by using UV light in our eye or skin when the reality is that when we bury the purple spectrum of the sun we get sick and die early.
    Tissues with high energy demands, that are chronically light stressed suffer from a lower quantum yield. This is akin to placing a tarp over a tree to lower photosynthetic yields. This occurs in tissues such as the brain and the heart, contain a large number of mitochondria. They all rely on UV light exposure to drive RPE function of the eye clock and central retinal pathways that control all circadian regulators. These very active mitochondria-dense organs are more susceptible to reduction of the aerobic metabolism. Internal and external stressors, including cytokine up-regulation, pose a higher metabolic demand on the mitochondria to produce the necessary energy to maintain homeostasis. When the allostatic load becomes extreme due to extreme light stress, the energy demands increase exponentially, taxing the mitochondria and resulting in mitochondrial dysfunction, which creates inefficient energy production and leads to energy deficit. This in turn creates a disparity between very high metabolic energy demands in inflammatory states and the actual energy deficit resulting from mitochondrial dysfunction.

Danny, Red20, Mystic Rose60 and 2 others like this.
  19. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

Is Bartonella considered under the lyme umbrella, seeing as though its considered a "co-infection"? Ive had bartonella and chlymadia pneumonia encephalopathy for 3 years now and have only found similarities in the M.E. (not CFS) and lyme disease crowds. I have the classics like low NK function and ADH on the floor but my MSH appears normal as do my cytokines. However, i have 9 lobes of hypoperfusion on my brain SPECT.

My sensitivities are off the charts- nothing crashes me quicker than direct sunlight. If im in direct sun, especially with my shirt off for 15 minutes or so ill crash so hard it may take months to rebound. The other major offender is cold- if im in anything 50's or below- even if im dressed properly- the next day will be a crash almost as bad as sun exposure. Cool is good, cold is not. These, as well as energy expenditure in any form effect almost solely my brain. Its evident in my SPECT.

Red, not trying to hijack your thread, reading this just piqued my interest.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator