1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Red lights

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by brookway17, Feb 8, 2019.

1. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I was watching a video you had posted on your Facebook page.
    It was at the farm, and you and Matt were discussing these red lights you had gotten from someone named Jason. He had apparently modified the lights so that they did not flicker.
    I currently have a Joovv light panel which does Flicker ,Joovv claims that this is due to their power modulation scheme. This also causes the unit to generate a lot of the dirty electricity(1600 on a green wave meter)
    Can you point me to where I can get more information about these lights. Also you were talking about a circuit you had developed that would remove the Flickr. I would also be interested in information about this

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That is being done by Jason in his own company.

3. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Mo Salah

What’s the four wavelengths you use for your red light panels at the farm? Thank you

4. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Is there a link or email address or user name that you could give me?

5. Inna

Inna Platinum

http://www.mitohq.com/

Phosphene and Joyfun like this.
  6. shiran

shiran Curious

Is the Fliker from the red light reasonable for us from Jason's company? Did someone check it out?

Phosphene likes this.
  7. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Thanks for the link Inna

Phosphene likes this.