1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Red light therapy - tanning bed?

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by BJK77, Oct 5, 2013.

1. RickD

RickD New Member

Misty,

Just had some blood drawn yesterday as well as dropping off some melatonin laced spit with FEDEX so hopefully I'll have something to report shortly. Not quite sure what I'll see due to the Vielight because on a qualitative basis nothing, other than looking silly, stands out. With the melatonin test a bit more excited because I've also been using blue light in the morning to lower the high daytime melatonin levels I saw last year.

2. bionaut

bionaut New Member

I should get some labwork done and see how these lights affect me. I own an e health nose light. I wanted a vielight for a while but the cost was prohibitive. This is surprising since it seems to simply be either a small laser or LED attached to a circuit board. The E health light shines at 650 NM and clears my nose when it is stuffy and I think very clearly after I use it. For less than a 50$ you can get a product like this that I would expect to be similar. However, the manual is translated from chinese and makes no sense... it is pretty funny actually. I don't know how they stack up against each other but I will say that this little device has a positive effect. BTW if you buy from China, expect to wait a while, shipping took about a month. I got mine off of ebay, not manafront but below is a link so you can see what I am talking about.

http://www.manafont.com/product_inf...eatment-for-nose-unconfort-relief-2aaa-p-7081

You can find an American marketed rhinitis stim called Bionase on amazon or ebay that seems to be the same thing. I haven't tried this one but it seems to be in the same vein.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/BioNase-All...312?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2585591ef8

Also I own a red 660/880 LED matrix (I don't use those 2 wavelengths at the same time used at the same time) which I apply to my spine or stomach after icing to for an extra boost. I work a night shift for half the year, so I resort to some biohacks to help out. Gotta get mah photons! It has been a lifesaver.

http://www.elixa.com/light/index.htm

Kristi Lambert likes this.
  3. Tanya

Tanya Gold

I bought this device from Amazon. Took some time to receive it - came from Israel. It automatically stops after 4.5 min, but you can repeat as many times as you want and it really helps clear your sinuses. I don't have any lab work to support anything else that it might be helping me with.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0036GYMHM/ref=oh_details_o08_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

4. tellmisty

tellmisty Administrator

I just sent Dr. Kruse a Vielight 800 series. He's going to do his own biohack with it ... will be interested to hear his results!

5. Hope

Hope Gold

that is great...still don't know if i should try it

6. I'm curious for an update from anyone using the intranasal lights. Labs improved? Other noticeable improvements? I'm contemplating a solution and not sure which way to go. This will be my gap solution until the Quantlet comes out!

Curves likes this.
  7. Curves

Curves Guest

It's raining here today. I could tell my mood was a little darker than it has been after getting a lot of morning sunlight. So, I decided to try sunbathing, naked in front of the Solar Glo bulb in my office. I have to tell you, my mood instantly elevated and I experienced a deeper feeling of well being. I think this might be a solution for fall and winter here in the Pacific Northwest where it is cloudy and rainy a lot of the time. JanSz I'm gong to get a second bulb and put it on the other side of my body so I have the full spectrum of light coming in from the other direction as well.. Wow! What a difference a bulb makes!

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

light is a powerful drug

9. this is what is coming for me: BED1(03-03-11-00(10-12-16-11-29).jpg 660nm + 850nm LED bed

seanb4, digital, jenaf and 3 others like this.
  10. enyaw

enyaw Gold

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

No, I bought it almost 5 years ago, before I knew how important wavelengths are. The red was fairly dark iirc, so it might be in the 600's.

13. Butters

Butters New Member

Which wavelength of the vielight one should get?

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

They all suck.

QuantumRadical likes this.
  15. jodellefit

jodellefit New Member

Hi hopefully Dr Kruse will see this since I’m bumping an older post. I want to get the Vielight for red light therapy and wondering if it beneficial to help with low thyroid function.

Thank you!

16. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

he did reply - see above. Stated they all suck

17. jodellefit

jodellefit New Member

Oh okay, I thought he was replying to Someone else. Thank you.