1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Recommendation for treating health issues

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by tsoang, Jul 13, 2018 at 10:12 AM.

1. tsoang

tsoang New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I just discovered Jack through YouTube and Podcasts. I'm not sure where to post this so I'll start with the beginners area. I had a sudden health issue a few months ago in January and ever since the issues continued. My symptoms are brain fog and dizziness, shortness of breath, chest pain, body feels weak. Went to the doctors office. They found nothing wrong with me in the blood test, urine test, and heart ultra sound.

I just want to know where I should start reading and learning in this forum. I see there are lab sections, what kind of testing I should do to find out my current health issue.

Thanks so much for your help and pointers.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi and welcome.

Please start a journal in the Optimal journal section and give Dr. K. your health history, also your Mom's and Gran's.

Where do you live? work?

Have you watched Jack's Nourish Vermont Podcasts? there are three now and they are hugely important.

Please read the beginners guides etc. and then look thru the list of blogs and see what might be relevant to you.

Do you have Jack's book? The Epi Paleo RX ....it is the first few years of the blog.

If you can manage it - become a Gold member and you will have access to all Jack's monthly blogs and the follow up live Q&A when you can ask Jack anything.

We have a thread on the June Q&A - have a look.

What can we call you? A better pic would be nice - Jack Likes to know who he is talking to.

3. tsoang

tsoang New Member

Hi Caroline, thanks so much for the info. I'll definitely start a journal in the optimal journal section. I have watched Jack's Vermont video and many others on YouTube. Still learning and listening. So much information. I'll definitely buy the book as well.

-Steve

caroline likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Steve ......nice pic!

Check out the Patreon blogs - they are very affordable.

Where you live and work is so important.

How is your sleep? libido?

nnEMF?

what happened in January? new job? new home? smart meter? new cell towers in your area? 5G? ....what changed????

Alex97232 likes this.