1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Recommendation for Reverse osmosis water fulteration system

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by motivatedhealthseeker, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Hello Everyone!
    Can anyone suggest a good reverse osmosis water filteration system? There are ones with stage 5 and stage 6, etc .. I am unsure which would the best for aiding with optimal health.
    Thank you

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

none.....just buy the water

3. chopper

chopper New Member

Buy all of the water? Stored in the plastic?

What about showers and baths?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  4. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

Typical home RO systems like the under the sink models are not going to produce enough water to be taking showers/baths. It would also be problematic to arrange that, from a plumbing perspective I'd imagine.

If you choose not to buy your water, which is Jack's first choice since even these RO units aren't going to get everything, I have this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003XELTTG/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Been using it since April, works well; about to do my first filter change (recommended 6 months).