1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

recomendations for emergency solution for high emf?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by kovita, Apr 12, 2014.

1. kovita

kovita Gold

so my labs are schocking. I have huge nitrotyrosin, th1 shift and my sleep is almost nonexistent (i do sleep but it looks like my body is not doing what it should do). melatonin and serotonin are extra low. I have for sure massive emf in appartment we live in (city center, business district). If we will be lucky it will take us at least 4 months to be able to move out. I was thinking about my options considering even very wild solutions such as hiring a fisherman cabin down the Donau and go there for night and what i can steal from the day. We have two kids and jib comittments and I just cannot see now how this would work. But the situation is desperate and i doubt 5HTP will resolve it. Anyone dealt with similar situation? Any ideas and recomendations to consider?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Go underground to sleep or camp or go to the ocean and find a seaside cave, drink lots of water, and an avoid all modern life for 2 weeks.

Shijin13 likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Or spend money on transcranial magnetic stimulation

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5 HTP will worsen it.

5. kovita

kovita Gold

thanks, Jack! This is our holiday plan that comes alive in mid May. Ocean camping holiday on french atlantic coast near biarritz (lots of pines there as well). I will look into TMS and check it in my area. My HRV is very bad during the night. No difference parasymp vs sympatet. activity comparing to the day and no change in HB. Actually what i did not do during the night happened during my meditation hour, that is scary. I am now fully convinced EMF is bigger than big for me.

6. kovita

kovita Gold

I take your call here. I was nor very keen to accept this prescription from my doc myself.

7. kovita

kovita Gold

I located a clinic in Munich, Germany. By your experience how frequent should be the therapy to get results. I have seen that most of the studies are not very conclusive.

8. Inger

Inger Silver

I put up a tent in the garden today. the darn EMFs brings me on my knees....:(

I have had way too much stress and computer time lately... and now I can start to feel the effects. I have has weird occasional "headaches" lately, almost not noticeable but enough to make it painful to jump on the trampoline... not constantly but so often it starts to be a huge warning sign to me. Also I can feel I am dehydrated, I easily drink 4 liters of water... I could drink more
    my shoulder joints are at times hurting a bit too in the night when I sleep on the side
    i got my period again after only 10 days :confused:

So now action is required!
    I have arranged my stuff to cut the stress down, and computer time too... and now - in one hour - I am going down to sleep in the garden right by the river. I raised my tent on a place I imagine have the least EMF... it is aweseome! a bit down in a "tiny valley" or kind of a pit surrounded by trees - all I can hear there is the waterfalls
    so exited how I am going to sleep there. I have been thinking all the way, if I get any bad effects from the EMF I get daily, I will go and sleep in the a tent or in the deep basement. Basement is also super, just I cannot here the birds or river there... no windows. That is why I prefer the tent, lets see how it works out

Kovita maybe you could sleep somewhere in the nature too? Just sleep there? In a tent? With your hubs and child? That could be cosy :)
    I have to do it all alone and it is a little scary as here are rats... and raccoons.. I sometimes here screams in the night from my window :confused: but I now have no choice.

I can tell for sure now too, those man made EMFs are REALLY BAD for us :(

I went down into the deepest basement today and put my hands and head/face on the rocks there... (one wall is just rocks) stayed there for a while, and man it felt so good... like my body craved it!

This is not even in the city...... no wifi signals at all... neighbors all have big properties... but there are towers, they are every where. And smart meters too.

I just had a mackerel head smoothie with some wakame in it and 4 big fat oysters shucked by me for dinner....

I am just so glad I know what to do - and that it does not cost anything at all :) :) :)

margor_j and Danco3636 like this.
  9. Jude

Jude Gold

I've been researching bed canopies,diy faraday cages...everything really, but need someone to talk to about what I've seen and how effective they really are:)
    This german brand looks like the best to me...just based ?on the complete eradication of signal inside.
    http://www.aaronia.com/products/shielding-screening/Rectangle-Canopy/

The swiss cotton canopies offered in lots of places look great but iirc they don't completely remove really low emf's....could be wrong of course eg

http://shop.wireless-protection.org/rf-shielding-dome-bed-canopy-dome-shaped-205-p.asp

Need to confirm my understand the damping dB:confused:..are they sufficient for sleep protection?

Just my 2 cent worth:)..at least this protection at night gives one some time to organise whatever it is they need to do.!
    Just don't want to waste my resourceso_O

Understand where you're coming from Kovita..have a granddaughter 3yo with a redox of 65:(

Just remembered that Dr Bonlie recommended that the bed canopy NOT TOUCH the magnetico mattress...just in case you have one....so that instantly creates a few more deft touches to manage!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
    kovita likes this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

There is a new woman on the forum who changed her life by moving out of her bedroom and into the dining room to sleep.......

11. kovita

kovita Gold

i get the house measured next week, lets see what comes out, maybe there is some place wehere i could move.

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

What is on the other side of the walls of your bedroom? or above? or below?
    Do you have a smart meter? do your neighbors?

13. kovita

kovita Gold

caroline, the issue is we have cmpanies all around and a big police.headquarters. i think we are fully covered by emf. no smartmeters in this city. i know we have to go, it is odd because we moved in one year back but that time i knew nothing.