1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Recoen

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by recoen, Nov 3, 2018.

1. recoen

recoen Gold

@JanSz thank you for the bees wax candle idea! About how long does one candle last you? And is the light of one enough to read a book? I have never liked tons of light when reading and have pretty good night vision so I imagine it will be. How are you heating the wax?

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

If you make one candle with 4 wicks
    you should get pretty good amount of light for reading.

Keep in mind that beeswax should last about 2x as long as paraffin.

That beeswax comes in bars that fit vertically in that pot.
    Light heat, and you melt as much as much wax as you need.
    Remove remaining bar of wax.
    Pour (easily) into container.

During melting, wax bar will try to tip over.
    Hold it vertically with tip of pointed knife or with your hand.
    If you will hold bar with your hand, minimize gas flame accordingly.

Wax will brake when solidified. I you worry about cosmetics, Pout tiny bit over on a last round.

Price: $13.99

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001IAWW5M/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

upload_2018-12-3_13-43-47.png

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    recoen, Phosphene and drezy like this.
  3. recoen

recoen Gold

@JanSz this video also discusses our solar system moving through space (the missing time and waveform that went through earth on 11-11)

JanSz likes this.
  4. recoen

recoen Gold

Doc has discussed the pineal gland in a few articles. After some research I was wondering what people’s thoughts are on decalcifying it? I see borax, iodine, k2 (factor x), avoiding halides, etc are all ways to “decalcify” the gland (obviously not while breastfeeding- also interestingly borax seems to be a good supplement...?). There are also a few posts on here about decalcification. I imagine ct, grounding, sun, seafood, reducing nnemf and nnlight, epi-paleo, etc. all things doc discusses are beneficial as well. I imagine I will keep running into subjects like “the third eye” as I continue on my breaking down my “beliefs” and the why behind them path.

caroline and Phosphene like this.
  5. JMO

JMO Silver

Here's another theory on 11-11-18 waveform starting around 12:00 on X22 Report

recoen likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm
    The Borax Conspiracy
    How the Arthritis Cure has been stopped
    Walter Last

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm
    http://tinyurl.com/Boron-References

https://www.hakalalabs.com/borotabs/borotab-30-mg-90-tablet.html
    BoroTab 30 mg - 90 Tablets $27.00
    https://www.mountainroseherbs.com/
    Fletchas, David Brownstein, Abraham borax

recoen likes this.
  7. recoen

recoen Gold

@JMO I wonder what the tech is. I know some physicist who are currently doing research at the cern collider. All very interesting. I also wonder what the awakening is. When I became sick 4.5y ago I started to go down a road that has led to what I believe to be an “awakening” in me. Also more people seem to be questioning things. Then again that could be my own confirmation bias based on the circles I have started to look into.

caroline and Phosphene like this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

Careful, Here be Dragons.

Phosphene, caroline and recoen like this.
  9. recoen

recoen Gold

I have been thinking about colds. Obviously sneezing and coughing are meant to expel the bacteria or virus from the body. A fever helps to kill them. But what is the point of a sore throat? Referencing back to my janeways immunobiology textbook does not give many answers. Unless the sore throat is due to the chemicals being released by the WBCs to kill the infection and they are causing collateral damage to healthy tissue. Which kind of makes sense because from my experience they feel more like a burn. If so then that really makes me think about internal inflammation. Also steps to stop the process are futile and prolong the infection by making your immune system inefficient. Just like bringing down a fever and taking a cough suppressant are.

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

2 months ago I was around a sick crowd. That evening 30 minutes before my regular bedtime my temperature instantly shot up. I decided to sleep it off. I woke up once in an incredibly hot bed with a sweat soaked T-shirt on. I sprung out of bed the next morning.

I've been fortunate to only get sick about once per every 4 years. I never experienced such brief illness. I'm chocking that up to cold adaption. It felt like my system had total control of the thermostat and drove it like it stole it.

recoen and JanSz like this.
  11. recoen

recoen Gold

@drezy about how long did your cold adaptation take in order to get to that point? I can tell mine is working as I no longer feel the need to always carry my jacket and want to wear short sleeves. I have done that my entire life so that is nice! Granted 62F on 6 December is not too bad either ;). The temp does drop below 40F at night and I find that I now enjoy the low versus only tolerating the cold!

caroline likes this.
  12. recoen

recoen Gold

When I was in middle school I did an experiment on the temperature effects of antibiotics use in gram negative bacteria. Basically I looked at was it better to give an antibiotic before or after a substantial fever developed. My hypothesis was after. Which turned out to be true. I did trials with room temperature ~69F, an incubator set to ~102F, and an ice bath.

I also did another project to force the school board into installing soap dispensers at our schools. Basically I took cultures of the bathroom faucets and some door handles around campus. Kind of gross to see what all was found. And of course the school board installed purel (which I do not even consider soap) vs a more natural soap.

caroline likes this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

It's a pleasure to get to know you and your brain.

I don't get ill very often so I can only say that about year and a half brought me to that point.

14. recoen

recoen Gold

I wonder if ra optics is able to produce an infant version of their glasses. Obviously not a hard frame. Maybe a cloth-like goggle type thing. With shatter resistant lenses. Obviously not optimal for our little ones.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

you are an extremely interesting woman .........love reading your thoughts

recoen likes this.
  16. recoen

recoen Gold

17. recoen

recoen Gold

Anyone have any other advice for mastitis? I have always been an overproducer and I had it 3mos ago and it’s rearing it’s very painful head again. I have tried high dose vitamin c, pressed garlic, warm compress and bath, turmeric and black pepper, sun bathing, and ct. I also have a lovely cold with it as well. The same thing happened last time. So I’m not sure if the cold is what is causing it or the mastitis causing the cold. Anyways I would like to avoid taking an antibiotic. Thankfully I have gallons of frozen breast milk for little man if needed but I prefer he get fresh milk especially if I am also sick (you know antibodies). And even though though the docs say the antibiotic is fine for them I know it’s not.

18. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Ouch. I was fortunate to never have mastitis but I can imagine... Seems like you’ve done all the obvious things, but maybe a cool charcoal poultice? I’ve heard cabbage leaves can help too. I’d be tempted to try some colloidal silver as well before conceding to antibiotics.

Do you have any help with the baby while you’re unwell? You need some rest...

Best wishes!

recoen likes this.
  19. recoen

recoen Gold

20. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

How much methylene blue do you put in your water?