1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Recoen

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by recoen, Nov 3, 2018.

1. recoen

recoen Gold

“ investigated another immune system pathway that involves the NLRP3 protein, which is instrumental in the cell's assembly of the multiprotein complex called the inflammasome. In response to a plethora of noxious agents that range from toxins to cholesterol crystals, the inflammasome triggers the pathway for inflammatory cell death, or pyroptosis from the Greek word pyro, meaning fire. The inflammasome also increases the body's production of immune system substances, such as interleukins, that aid in the body's immune response”.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2018-11-scientists-longtime-mystery-innate-immunity.amp

2. recoen

recoen Gold

“It has always been assumed that around Saturn, electrons are accelerated to extremely high energies by a process called radial diffusion, where electrons are repeatedly nudged towards the planet, increasing their energy. An alternative way of accelerating electrons is their interaction with plasma waves as happens around the Earth and Jupiter with Chorus waves. Around Saturn, Chorus waves have been dismissed as ineffective; however, the authors discovered that in Saturn's unique environment, it is another form of plasma wave called the Z-mode wave that is critical.

The team concludes that electron acceleration by Z-mode waves is more rapid at energising electrons in Saturn's radiation belt than radial diffusion and both mechanisms will work together to maintain the radiation belt at Saturn.”

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/11/181129103506.htm

The term Z mode is space physics notation for the low-frequency branch of the extraordinary (X) mode.

106D736D-4491-4B9A-8A5A-34748E7960F3.png

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    drezy likes this.
  3. recoen

recoen Gold

KrusinWitchie likes this.
  4. recoen

recoen Gold

Has anyone studied W.D. Gann? More specifically his solar/ planetary cycles for commodity/ stock trading? IS his work worth learning? I understand it is quite a commitment and a steep learning curve but if they won’t change then might as well beat them.
    @drezy @ElectricUniverse @Scompy @JanSz

5. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

search here for Maunder minimum.

recoen and JanSz like this.
  6. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

@JanSz , @drezy
    In the fb group JK mentioned he put a comment in the forum related to the mito inherited from father - did u see it? Thanks.

recoen and JanSz like this.
  7. recoen

recoen Gold

@Pebbles thanks! From the charts I have seen I am convinced we will be heading towards another grand solar minimum around 2030.

Doc said he does not think the mito inherited from the father changes much. The only change would be to gather more information.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

recoen likes this.
  9. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Scientific facts and observations point to a near certain Grand Solar Minimum/Mini Ice Age starting NOW. Each year following 2018 to around 2020 winters will get worse, springs, summers, and falls will be shorter, and wild storms will rampage on our planet-- as they are starting to do now. After 2020 there might be a moderation until peak cold builds towards 2030 and beyond. This is caused fundamentally by the sun going quiet. These planetary climate cycles have repeated for eons on a regular schedule.

If I were investing for a near-long term future I would put my money on bets to go long in building insulation stocks, wood stove and other heating businesses, agricultural commodities, snow plows, salt manufacturers, and so forth. But I would wait a bit for another, severe market correction to bring share prices to a bargain level.

10. recoen

recoen Gold

@JanSz the guy that does those videos has been spot on so far. He has questioned if there is a relationship between the fires and increased earthquakes. I believe there is and I also think the sun and planets are playing a role too. Before the fires this year and last I noticed an increase in static electricity and my thirst increased from approximately 1.5L/d to 3L/d. I believe these changes were all related.

11. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I believe it was Immanual Velikovsky who postulated that planetary bodies were more like hollow spheres than solid (or with a hot liquid center as we've been taught). This is similar to the Hollow Earth hypothesis that seems to have been around in myth and legend for ages.

NASA crashed lunar modules into the moon on purpose (Apollo astronauts had set up seismometers on moon), and the moon rang like a bell for about an hour, according to reports.

recoen likes this.
  12. recoen

recoen Gold

@ElectricUniverse thank you for your reply! I thought we are heading into a local minimum with a meager rise (hardly any sunspots) to a local maximum around 2026 then headed towards the next 50+ year grand minimum starting around 2030?

Do you have any papers on the moon ringing? I do not recall any reports of anything crashing into earth. Maybe underneath the crust? I have always wondered if the drilling is compromising earths structural integrity (water, crude, etc). And of course the nuclear blasts... Do you have any papers on hollow planets/ earth? Velikovsky has been on my reading list for a while as well as maunders book. By extension the sun and gas giants would be hollow too? I love dismantling all of the physics I have and am currently “studying”.

What do you think about the notion that magnetism is really the dielectric field (faraday)?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  13. recoen

recoen Gold

JanSz likes this.
  14. drezy

drezy Gold

Pebbles and JanSz like this.
  15. recoen

recoen Gold

@JanSz in docs article about food electrons imparting a quantum effect (33), he states “I eat a high percentage of calories of fat and protein with copious amounts of non flouridated hard water... low carb ketotic diets without water do not work well in my experience”. He then goes on to discuss the amount of energy released, 286kJ per 3.5tsp of water, when “splitting” water while eating a ketogenic diet. Then he ponders if food is really more important than water when it comes to electrons. I am not sure what he means by splitting. The sentence after seems to be about water formation by the mitochondria. If mitochondria make water from what we eat and the air we breathe then why do we need to consume any exogenous water at all? Obviously if our mitochondria are unable to make water due to a diseased state then I can see the need for consuming water. But even then the water is not in the “correct” form. So is the body able to transform it into a usable form (kind of like the argument about the SN2 with fish). But doing so would require energy so I do not think that is right. Maybe we need the exogenous water for our blood because of the D content? If so then why a lot of water on a ketogenic diet? Possibly because like he says in the article we use more neurons when our brain is using ketones for fuel so more blood flow/ oxygen required therefore more D required for the blood? @Jack Kruse

I do think his thoughts on the “quality” of electrons coming from different sources is incredibly insightful! Like the information imparted on electrons from the sun lead to a higher quality electron than manmade “food” for example. So the issue is not only a D/H/proton story but an electron one as well.

Completely unrelated question: what candles are recommended? I have been using them at night but could use some that put off more light and less junk.

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  16. recoen

recoen Gold

I really like Dr. Peterson’s view on things. I found his work around the same time I found docs. I do think he’s missing some fundamental tenets (aren’t we all though) but he really makes me think! His thoughts on “no autonomous individual in the post modern world” is exactly what I see people pushing for. And there is definitely a “hatred for competence”.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-joe-rogan-experience/id360084272?mt=2&i=1000424846374 https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-joe-rogan-experience/id360084272?mt=2&i=1000424846374

Phosphene likes this.
  17. recoen

recoen Gold

Tons of static electricity again and predictions of an upper 5 earthquake for just off the coast of the Bay Area. Interesting question- were the geothermal and pumping operations put in place along the Central Valley to relieve stress/ have big ones strike away from population centers. I always feel tired on days that have more static electricity. And I have not noticed an exact correlation because I have not paid close enough attention but little man and I also seem to have some gi distress. And of course a greater desire for water.

Ground or not ground?- Assuming the static is related to the increased earthquake and volcanic activity.
    @ElectricUniverse @Scompy @drezy

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  18. recoen

recoen Gold

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am assuming that one of this days we will get consumed water volume addressed directly and compared to what dr Boros does (bit by bit).
    In the mean time I am drinking as little as possible
    (and loosing appetite and weight).
    So not sure where I am going.
    But otherwise all (feels) as if it is great going (but that may be deceiving).
    =================================================================
    I have found a source of a beeswax where the price per pound is practically equal to the cheapest paraffin candles.
    Beeswax burns supposedly almost twice as long as paraffin candle.
    Plus is healthier and (hopefully) there will be less sooth.
    My kitchen ceiling is getting darker and darker.

Other than as a light source I am burning paraffin candles in memory of my DW.
    After I finish my paraffin candles I will switch to home made beeswax candles.
    In the mean time I have gained some experience about this topic.
    My candles will have
    4 wicks
    beeswax will be poured first to glass cups or containers
    wait until it completely sets at room temperature but the container is still very warm.
    with appropriate size wire punch 4 holes, insert wicks
    enjoy
    =============================
    4 wicks so the whole surface is melted when burning.
    =============================
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/25-pounds-...tyMailLargeFlatRateBox!07936!US!-1:rk:51:pf:0

~25 pounds Pure Beeswax ~ Premium Yellow Bees Wax~

US $182.99
    FREE Expedited Shipping
    ===============================================
    http://www.premiumcraftusa.com/all/premium-craft-square-braid-cotton-candle-wicks-1.html

https://www.amazon.com/PremiumCraft...eywords=square+candle+wicks+for+candle+making

PremiumCraft Square Braid Cotton Candle Wick - #4, Tabbed, Waxed (50 Count)
    Price: $14.99 Free Shipping for Prime Members

===========================================================
    The picture is with three wicks, next one will be with four

upload_2018-12-3_9-54-22.png

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    Phosphene, recoen and Inger like this.
  20. drezy

drezy Gold

[​IMG]

Phosphene, recoen and JanSz like this.