1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Recoen

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by recoen, Nov 3, 2018.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

I would like your brain power. [and Dan's too]... I am wired so differently...

KrusinWitchie and Phosphene like this.
  2. recoen

recoen Gold

Theory: The human (possibly all species?) immune system samples microbes from our environment to determine our emf type and density (including nnemf).

First corollary: babies put everything in their mouth to teach their immune system about their emf environment. Their tonsils (possibly other organs) serving as an information exchanger. Based on the type and number of microbes present, the tonsils ascertain (still contemplating how) what the babies emf environment is. This information is shared with the rest of the body to adapt and make changes to live within the location specific emf. (I think the mitochondrial haplogroup fits in here). This is why people can live in parts of the middle east (and other areas of the world) with high naturally occurring radioactivity. (I think this is why people thought the tonsils were useless for so long... I imagine there is an equally important reason for our small appendix... I am considering if our tonsils are able to reprogram our bodies when we are in a different emf environment...)

Second corollary: one becomes sick/ diseased when their emf environment no longer matches the emf environment set as a baby. The body knows the environment is not right based on the microbes present. (What about people who no longer have tonsils?... there must be another organ). The fastest way to heal is to return to that environment. (This is being shown with the changes in gut microbiome seen when people travel)

Third corollary: this is why we used to see certain childhood diseases grouped around certain ages. The microbes were updating (fine tuning) the bodies emf environment. If you had the disease outside of these ages then your emf environment was wrong. (Or the diseases were characteristic of the emf environment these people were in and our new emf environment has different populations and densities of microbes so we see different disease groupings).

(Makes me think about memory t and B cells and also vaccines)
    A start... not comprehensive

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    caroline likes this.
  3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold