1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Recoen

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by recoen, Nov 3, 2018.

1. recoen

recoen Gold

http://www.sci-news.com/physics/singlet-based-magnet-06895.html

“In conventional magnets, small magnetic constituents align with one another to create a strong magnetic field. By contrast, the newly-discovered type of magnet — the singlet-based magnet — has fields that pop in and out of existence, resulting in an unstable force.”

2. recoen

recoen Gold

https://newatlas.com/lightning-protect-cells-damage/58416/

“"We found that under controlled conditions, the Schumann Resonance fields certainly had an effect on living tissues," says Professor Colin Price, lead researcher on the study. "The most important effect was that the atmospheric ELF fields actually protected cells under stress conditions. In other words, when biological cells are under stress – due to lack of oxygen, for example – the atmospheric fields from lightning appear to protect them from damage.
    There were reductions in spontaneous contractions, calcium transients and the release of Creatine Kinase (CK), all three of which are measures of damage to heart cells. When the fields were switched off, the cells were found to revert back to their original state.
    may explain why all living organisms have electrical activity in the same ELF spectral range, and it is the first time such a connection has been shown.”

Mike David likes this.
  3. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

I think sick people release more UV light and well people release more Ir light. When deuterium gets in the atp ase it releases more UV light. Is controlling deuterium a huge factor in heteroplasmy? Your a physicist that’s freaking cool.

4. recoen

recoen Gold

https://amp.livescience.com/64748-earth-magnetic-field-booms-like-drum.html

“You may not be able to hear it, but Earth's magnetic shield booms like a drum when it's bombarded by strong impulses, including those from solar wind, a new study finds.
    Every time an impulse strikes the shield's outer boundary — a region known as the magnetopause — jolts ripple through its surface and then are reflected back once they reach the magnetic poles, just like the face of a drum ripples as a percussionist beats it.
    The frequencies we detected — [between] 1.8 and 3.3 megahertz — are over 10,000 times too low in pitch to be audible to the human ear.”

Standing waves

5. recoen

recoen Gold

6. recoen

recoen Gold

https://phys.org/news/2019-02-quantum-computinghow-electrons.amp

“Light, composed of fast, oscillating electric and magnetic fields can push around charged matter it meets in the environment. If light vibrates at the same frequency as electrons it encounters, the light and particles can exchange energy and information. When that occurs, the motion of the light and electrons is "coupled." If the energy exchange occurs more quickly than other light-matter interactions in the environment, the motion is "strongly coupled."
    "Achieving strong coupling is an important step towards quantum mechanical control over particles using light," said Chen. "This may be important if we want to generate some non-classical state of matter
    We found that microwaves had significant influence on the movement on electrons“

7. recoen

recoen Gold

Does anyone know the discount code for ra optics? Some friends are interested in picking up their blue blockers. Thanks!

8. recoen

recoen Gold

9. recoen

recoen Gold

10. recoen

recoen Gold

11. recoen

recoen Gold

https://m.phys.org/news/2019-02-gauge-temperature-deep-tissues.html

“Measuring a fever is usually pretty simple: place a thermometer under a patient's tongue and get an accurate temperature reading within 30 seconds. But that simplicity does not translate when it comes to measuring the temperatures of specific tissues deep inside the body.
    Biomedical engineers at Duke University have demonstrated how photoacoustic imaging can take the temperature of deep tissue more quickly and accurately than current techniques. This discovery is expected to play an important role in advancing thermal-based therapies to treat cancer.
    "It's basically compressing one second's worth of summer-noon sunlight over a fingernail area in a single nanosecond," said Yao, who has been working with the technology for nearly a decade. "When the laser hits a cell, the energy causes it to heat up a tiny bit and expand instantaneously, creating an ultrasonic wave. It's analogous to striking a bell to cause it to ring."
    Yao said researchers are eager to explore the most precise temperature range for efficiently killing tumor cells.”

If EZ is optimal at 4 C I would start there.

12. recoen

recoen Gold

13. recoen

recoen Gold

Notes on Depression:

“This disease has a big stigma attached to it. This is the reason why many avoid physician care and default to religious leaders for guidance.
    Physicians tend to opt for biochemical and Big Pharma answers for depression. Religious leaders default to what they know best and tend to only seek the spiritual answers. While this is admirable for some, it often ignores the fact that bio-physics has practical answers as well for this condition
    A few of the most practical pieces of advice for the public when dealing with depression are as follows -
    1. Eliminate blue light exposure after dark. The reason is that melatonin production is mediated by the specific frequencies of light we expose ourselves to. Quality of sleep is critical to our body's natural healing processes.
    Get blue-blocker glasses. I know it's difficult for folks who have to be up late studying and preparing for messages, meetings, and events.
    2. Turn wifi & cell phones off at night at least 3 hours before bed. Hormones and neurotransmitters regulate our mood and other biological functions. Leptin and melatonin need 2-4 hours of dark to operate under the cover of darkness. The release of hormones and neurotransmitters is determined by endogenous as well as environmental voltage levels caused by electric fields at specific frequencies. Here's some research to back this point up.
    Microwave frequency electromagnetic fields (EMFs) produce widespread neuropsychiatric effects including depression---
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26300312
    Again, difficult for shift working folks... but people do still use ethernet cords to connect their computer to the internet.
    3. See every sunrise and sunset the rest of your life and this will eliminate the need for man's pills for symptoms. Put your feet on the earth barefoot for 45-60min a day and get sunlight. It's a natural antioxidant. We're electrical beings. Wearing rubber on the bottom of our feet Blocks the subtle electric exchange between our body and the earth we've had for thousands of years. Sunlight is our most natural, efficient and healthiest source of Vitamin D.
    When you get your downtime, don't just sit in front of the TV/laptop or stay inside. Make yourself get outside away from man's creation and immersed in Nature's creation.
    4. Stop eating highly processed and refined foods not built by photosynthetic webs. It's easy as a modern human to eat out all the time these days. Stop snacking and consider how leptin works. When the sun rises you eat like a King, lunch like a prince and dine as a pauper. As the sun's light ages every day your food intake should drop. Using food fuels incorrectly with sunlight is what feeds mitochondrial disease epidemics. Eat more seafood when possible, as it's our most natural, efficient, and healthiest source of DHA and EPA. Our body metabolizes seafood. Humans are incapable of using DHA in a processed supplement.
    This is how change begins”

14. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Discount code: optimal

15. recoen

recoen Gold

Mike David likes this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have some one very close to me who had severe post part depression ...after each of her two pregnancies.

Her life has been totally destroyed by Docs who said she was mentally ill and gave her all kinds of heavy duty meds ....and even, at one point, sectioned her in a mental facility.

It is heartbreaking that this ever happened ....it was 33 years ago [the last time] but I am not convinced she would get more relevant treatment now.......

recoen likes this.
  17. recoen

recoen Gold

@caroline I am amazed how many women face ppd. I am routinely asked if I am experiencing any symptoms of ppd. Thankfully I have not gone down that road due to Dr. Kruse’s protocols. I cannot imagine what life would be like if I were not doing these things. I am sorry to hear about your friend. I have learned that the only way to make the world better is to focus on yourself.

caroline likes this.
  18. recoen

recoen Gold

https://www.sciencealert.com/physic...ystery-on-particle-speed-in-atomic-nuclei/amp

“the fundamental units that form protons and neutrons – a family of particles called quarks – have less momentum inside larger atoms.
    The phenomenon was first noticed by the European Muon Collaboration in the early 1980s, who observed a difference in how nuclear particles behaved while bound inside large atoms like iron, compared to smaller ones like hydrogen.
    In what came to be known as the EMC effect, it quickly became clear that the bigger atoms got, the more sluggish their quarks became.
    quarks act differently only under certain circumstances, such as when the right combination of proton and neutron snuggle up more closely than usual. Otherwise the nuclear particles and their quarks act as free agents.
    In quantum physics terms, this intimate affair is a compatible overlap in structure that gives each set of quarks a little more freedom to roam. Increase the space a particle can be found in, and you decrease the momentum it can have.”

The last part about increasing the space the particle can be found in decreases the momentum also shows why the distance between the respiratory proteins is crucial for electron and proton tunneling.

19. recoen

recoen Gold

Little man is teething which means I am not getting much sleep. I can tell the lack of sleep is starting to impact me because I am starting to squint when outside in the sun (still 3+ hours per day). I am interested to see how fast my ability to see clearly in the sun returns once I start getting more sleep again.

I am reading some work by Henry David Thoreau and I am impressed by how he argues one should be in nature to be anti-fragile and human, and to be wild. Also, we are still dealing with the same archetypical problems that they were in the 1800s.

20. recoen

recoen Gold

Notes:

“Low mass diet is best. Mitochondriac lesson: The more MASSIVE a star the faster it dies....Let that SINK IN FOR A MOMENT BEFORE YOU GO FURTHER....the less MASSIVE a star the longer it lives. Why is MASSassociated with death in star?????? You know stars most common element is hydrogen huh? You know the more MASSIVE isotope of hydrogen is deuterium right??? This means deuterium kills you faster than hydrogen when it is in food. Oysters have little deuterium and starch has a ton of it. Hydrogen in a sun is in its H+ state. So are mitochondria.........interesting coincidence or might there be a deep link you all missed? MASS is a bad thing to a living system. Mitochondrial matrix hates deuterium............and Stars hate deuterium too.........did you know that?”

It was found in September of 2018 that low-intensity RF radiations that were pulsed ACTUALLY CREATES ROS SIGNALS IN HUMANS CELLS. CREATION OF ROS leads to oxidation of lipids and it causes cells to DECREASE THE AMOUNT OF OXYGEN BEING DELIVERED TO MITOCHONDRIA. When this occurs it stimulates glucose metabolism and AMPk pathways. It also means MORE ELF-UV light is released from these CELLS to CAUSE increased MITOSIS which leads to the ONCOGENESIS”
    Water and lipids in cells have very interesting dielectric functions. It turns out the dielectric effects in proteins under the power of EMFs from the sun is exactly why DNA only codes for specific proteins hand selected for how they react in the electric and magnetic fields of the Earth and Sun. The sun and planet's EMFs are called native EMFs. Cells absorb these frequencies and polarize that light internally for their use with proteins those native EMFs work best with electrically and magnetically.
    So how does this all work to build life using light and abiotic atoms?
    It turns out the atomic arrangement of the atoms and how they polarize light and light has to have specific pulses and polarization to carry a lot of information. Information is the key to organizing the chaos in your environment to act coherently to build a life.

Dielectric is used in a capacitor for insulating two metal of conductive plates of the capacitor. In a dielectric material if you apply a voltage across it then no current will flow through it but the dielectric material will get polarized at the two sides of the material positive and negative charge will present. The easiest way to look at dipole relaxation phenomena is to consider what happens if the driving force - the electrical field in the case of life (daylight) - is suddenly switched off (night time), after it has been constant for a sufficiently long time so that an equilibrium distribution of dipoles could be obtained.
    When this occurs with REGULARITY, we expect then that the dipoles will randomize, i.e. their dipole moment or their polarization will go to zero.
    However, that cannot happen instantaneously. A specific dipole (water) will have a certain orientation at the time the field will be switched off (night time), and it will change that orientation only by some interaction with other dipoles (or, in a solid or liquid crystal, with phonons), in other words upon collisions or other "violent" encounters. It will take a characteristic time for this to occur, roughly the time between collisions, before the dipole moment will have disappeared.
    These collisions all act stochastically. There is no way to count and track them all exactly......so the system has a base of uncertainty. (Heisenberg)
    Since we are discussing statistical events in this case, the individual characteristic time for a given dipole will be small for some, and large for others. But there will be an average value which we will call the relaxation time τ of the system. We thus expect a smooth change over from the polarization the with field to zero within the relaxation time τ. Electric potential and reactivity of life are built into the atomic structure of proteins. That is why DNA only codes for them.
    PROTEINS ARE THE ELECTRICAL AND MAGNETIC STAGE LIFE OPERATES ON. IT IS THE HARDWARE. Sunlight is the software that runs it. Water allows both of them to communicate the information to and fro.
    Water has a normal magnetic dipole moment of 1.85 Debye. Polypeptide protein chains in cells in the α-helical configuration normally have enormous dipole moments.
    These alpha helices have upwards of 500 Debye because the individual moments of the peptide bonds are all aligned properly. This is why DNA has the helical structure it has. Proteins are fractals antennas of DNA geometry. Beta-sheet amyloids do not have a large dipole moment because they are smaller in size and shape and their bonds are not aligned properly. This improper bond alignment is what changes the protein length, shape, and mass topologically when sunlight electric and magnetic fields interact with them. This changes the tertiary and quaternary structure to do different things in different environments.
    To make large collections of proteins coherent and form a living thing you need to link them together electrically and magnetically in some way. How did life organize the chaos of matter on Earth using sunlight?
    This idea implies that cells have GAINED some "electric and magnetic tuning ability" built into their protein structure. Cells that have bonds that do not align properly cannot be electrically or magnetically linked or made coherent.
    Remember, DNA only codes for proteins. Protein structure is the three-dimensional arrangement of atoms in a molecule. Proteins are polymers of specific polypeptides formed by the sequences of amino acids that the linear DNA code provides. This arrangement is built into the DNA code directly. The environment does not toy with this unless electromagnetic waves can alter that code in some way.
    The code of DNA, however, has many other electronic codes contained within it. Watson and Crick did not understand this in 1953 and many in biology still are stuck on their old ideas. This is why man is getting sicker as he adopts 1G-5G. These waves are different software that changes the hardware in ways that do not work well on Earth. This is really what disease is.
    Modern epigenetics and transposons have shown us that Watson and Crick’s ideas about DNA are quite outdated and make no sense. This implies that light hits water made in mitochondria, and that water has free radicals in it that the mitochondrial makes from EMFs to change the DNA code and proteins that it codes for. This means light controls what and how proteins are made in the RER and Golgi apparatus. This idea really holds the clues about how a “quantum evolution” is built around the photonics of EMFs in cells.
    This is the reason why DNA only codes for “suitable media” we call proteins. Those proteins that makeup with tissues only work with the specific frequencies of sunlight that fall to Earth (260-700nm). The key to this puzzle is realizing and understand that with bright light, ordinary optics gains the ability to act and become a non-linear fiber optic communication device for cells. This implies that in the right spectral density, at the right time, everything can become extraordinary using light. This is where life and cancer come from. Well comes from the high fidelity of the solar signal and cancer emerges when the electric and magnetic fields in EMF have a chaotic pulse rate or polarization which changes the software and this alters the hardware.”