1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Recoen

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by recoen, Nov 3, 2018.

1. recoen

recoen Gold

Notes:

“when our skin is exposed to the sun's full spectrum rays, Nitric oxide is released into our microcirculation in our blood vessels that helps lower blood pressure while ALSO slowing electron chain transport to decrease our need for food.
    Glass in windows blocks all UVB and most UVA light. It blocks 30-60% of IR light and HAS no effect on blue light from the sun so on a relative basis standing behind glass inside means no Vitamin D3, markedly reduced nitric oxide production which raises your BP, reduction of red to lower your ATP production, and excessive amounts of blue through“

2. recoen

recoen Gold

Notes:

“When you cannot get good afferent flow into the nervous system the neocortex has an altered balance of BDNF, cortisol, and melatonin. This affects how the brain can deal with both energy and information processing in the child and leads to spectrum diseases.”

“The risks are great for women because they are built to be MORE SENSITIVE to blue light and nnEMF to pass the environmental information to the next generation by way of their germ line. Night shifts can cause cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Study finds night shift workers DNA repair mechanisms are impaired, resulting in 30% higher levels of DNA breaks = melanopsin dysfunction of the PER protein at work.
    https://www.thehealthsite.com/news/...-night-shifts-are-dangerous-for-their-health/

https://www.madinamerica.com/2017/08/virtual-autism-explain-rising-asd-diagnoses/

Sean Waters likes this.
  3. recoen

recoen Gold

Notes:

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/does-screen-time-suicide-risk-in-kids.23022/

Currently, some of the most commonly prescribed medicines for asthma are inhalers containing a type of steroid called glucocorticoids. While glucocorticoids help most asthma patients, some patients who use steroids for a long time redevelop asthma symptoms, but we didn’t really know why. Glucocorticoids may work in part by suppressing Th2 activity, but Th17 cells in certain asthma patients are notoriously resistant to glucocorticoid actions. Th2 and Th17 are both decreases by sunlight exposure. Few people ever get told this.
    The collision of nnEMF on the air we breath collide and this can unleash cell damage in the bronchial cells to release potentially hazardous CpG-containing cell-free mitochondrial DNA (cf-mtDNA) into the airways to cause a reaction or even into the cerebrovascular tree to cause a more serious problem. The dose and the timing determine the severity of the response.
    nnEMF exposure, cf-mtDNA is routinely released into the circulation and is associated with morbidity and mortality in critically ill patients with lung diseases. I believe it is the fingerprint of morbidity for nnEMF. The released cf-mtDNA parts are what hyper-METHYLATES our genome in melanopsin dysfunction. The more the genome methylates in this way the worse the disease gets over time and it usually expands to other disease states
    process activates the innate immune reaction in our plasma. How the body avoids inappropriate innate immune activation by cf-mtDNA remains unknown but I have a strong belief that is cleared via our RBCs and are toll receptors in the blood because of how they work with the complement system in the innate immune response.

4. recoen

recoen Gold

Little man does not like when the sun hits his face (eyes) through glass but loves when the sun is directly shining on him. More n=1 showing being behind a window is not enough.

Sean Waters, Mike David and drezy like this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

Little-man-o-meter

Sean Waters and recoen like this.
  6. recoen

recoen Gold

@Jack Kruse In regards to “WHY I HAVE NO LOVE FOR TESLA...” (https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/why-i-have-no-love-for-tesla.23033/), what do you think about Tesla’s supposed scalar technology? I have many questions about its feasibility. For example, if you’re taking energy from the earth (only magnitude and no direction like an emf) then how is said energy replenished? Because obviously you’re transforming the type and eventually your source will become depleted (trending towards increasing entropy). Also, if he knew how to “harness” said energy and said energy could be used for health one wonders why he was depressed, etc.

Sean Waters and Mike David like this.
  7. recoen

recoen Gold

@Jack Kruse @drezy
    I am confused in the “Bio-physics of cancer” (https://optimalklubs.com/2017/12/the-bio-physics-of-cancer/) Jack argues, “Why is cancer associated with inflammation? Isn’t inflammation a high pH? yes, and pH is a hydrogen log scale. When our H+ fractionation is more deuterium what happens in tissues? Temperature rises. Why is that the case? Is it because of deuterium? Yes. The added mass of the deuterium requires more energy input from mitochondria to offset the excess neutron mass. Recall that that neutron alters bonding strenght. If the bonds are too strong you need more energy to break them to move things in the TCA cycle in the matrix.”

Then here (https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...otoelectrical-defect.22824/page-5#post-262103) he argues, “This idea of Carnot has guided engineers for 200 years but it still seems to perplex doctors who treat people with mitochondrial damage. Human diseases are associated with a loss of heat in the matrix. This occurs when heteroplasmy rises.”

Is the increase in heteroplasmy rate due to loss of heat different and independent in D causing an increase in temperature when it becomes stuck in the ATPase in a cancerous state? Or they’re the same and the temperature rises in tissues and decreases in the matrix?

Thanks!

8. drezy

drezy Gold

Here's my take so far. Carnot cycle:

[​IMG]

In that image the heat that doesn't produce W either ends up going into TL (reducing the heat gradient)or getting caught in the heat engine, right?

recoen likes this.
  9. recoen

recoen Gold

10. recoen

recoen Gold

https://phys.org/news/2019-02-physicists-uncover-topological-surface-electromagnetic.amp

“So far, topological properties and classification of various wave systems have relied on mathematical properties of the Hamiltonian (i.e., energy) operator characterizing the system. In contrast, the topological properties of Maxwell's waves are described by the so-called helicity operator, which characterizes the chirality—or handedness—of circularly-polarized electromagnetic waves. Thus, our theory also extends the range of applicability of the topological approach to other wave systems. It shows that the topological classification can be associated not only with the Hamiltonian but also with other operators corresponding to conserved physical quantities."”

11. recoen

recoen Gold

Right. I may not be understanding correctly though. Isn’t the matrix (mitochondria) the heat engine? So the heat leaves the mitochondria as work or dissipates as Ql (into the ecf). And if it doesn’t it is trapped in the mitochondria so the T should rise there. Which is consistent with the idea that if D is essentially causing more friction in the ATPase the mitochondria should be getting hotter. So heat in the matrix should be associated with low redox and high heteroplasmy.

Sean Waters, Mike David and JanSz like this.
  12. recoen

recoen Gold

I wonder if people who see positive results from a “whole food plant based diet” approach for their cancer/ disease start their way of eating during/ in long light cycles. Or if the medication/ conventional intervention gives off/ causes the body to release specific frequencies of light that are consistent with longer light cycles.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    Sean Waters and drezy like this.
  13. recoen

recoen Gold

Did anyone listen to the recent bulletproof podcast with Dr. Martin Picard? I am normally not a fan of the podcast but saw mitochondria and thought I would hear them out. Dr. Picard did not know much about the biophysics and only discussed the biochemistry side. Dave seemed to ramble a lot and kept making plugs for his business and routines. Overall I did not learn much and am glad I listen to podcasts at 2x speed.
    I recently read Dr. Thomas Cowan’s book, “vaccines, autoimmunity, and the changing nature of childhood illness”. I am intrigued by his thoughts about how a healthy EZ creates boundaries that scale to our personal space, community, etc.

14. recoen

recoen Gold

@drezy where do you get the 50ct bags of oysters?

15. drezy

drezy Gold

Hey lady! I just dug through the garbage just for you! I must like you.

oys.jpg

Sean Waters and recoen like this.
  16. drezy

drezy Gold

What??????

$100 says that if you ar afflicted by a new disease and interview with him, Dave will have already had the disease...

Sean Waters likes this.
  17. recoen

recoen Gold

That’s some good bacteria ;). Thank you for your troubles!

18. recoen

recoen Gold

And his whole I am going to live to 180+ :rolleyes:. The one thing I did like that Dr. Picard kind of hinted at was we need to get out of the way of our mitochondria and that includes not taking exogenous things.

19. recoen

recoen Gold

If DDT was the cause of polio myelitis then what toxin is primarily to blame for acute flaccid myelitis. The enterovidus in both could also have some impact but we have lived with them in our guts for years before with no significant issues. And of course nnemf opening our blood-tissue barriers gives the toxins and enterovirus direct access.

Because the specific heat of EZ water would be different than liquid water then the conventional notion of a calorie really makes no sense. Another slam against the food gurus, calorie restriction, and calories in vs. out. @Jack Kruse

20. recoen

recoen Gold

Dr. Kruse’s interview with Jen Delaney was great! Especially the part about the agorithms. As a physicist I have always had a problem with how we look at most physics nowadays. For example we take mass amounts of data at colliders. That’s fine. The issue comes in when we use that data to “prove” or “find new” physics. In order to analyze the data one must create codes that you then run the files through. When one creates the codes they do so based on their understanding of the current physics paradigm. If that theory is incorrect all they continue to do is engage in confirmation bias. Therefore, if they’re looking for something they’re more apt to find it. Like Dr. Jordan Peterson discusses in his book “12 Rules for Life” rule four: compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today. Where he argues if we don’t know to look for something, that something else exists, or we are told to focus on one thing we fail to see what is right in front of us. Because it takes a lot of cells and energy for our fovea to give us a clear image. And if we are not looking for it, well it flies by. And if they happen to find something unexpected that doesn’t mean that they “found something new” it could mean their foundational structure is incorrect.

Sheddie and KrusinWitchie like this.