1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Recent EMF findings since 2011. Update.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 10, 2014.

1. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

The NTP determination of cancer causation is indeed devastating to wireless industry interests.

However, this is only round one. I expect wireless cartel to soon produce some studies of their own that refute or cast doubt on NTP study (that is their usual tactic-- science is beholden to powerful money interests). They have gone way too far on investments in wireless infrastructure to succumb to the truth. And the government is in bed with them.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The government paid for the NTP study FYI.

Marko Pollo likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Another incredible article and a rare moment of truth in reporting. Bravo to GQ magazine!

All of the naysayers who claim that non-ionizing radiation from cell phones, smart meters, laptops, Apple watches, fitbits, gaming systems, etc. should read this. It’s not a conspiracy theory. There are many published peer-reviewed independent studies showing the dangers. You’re just ignoring them BC they ruin your narrative and your precious wireless tech.

Ignoring the facts does not make them any less factual.

“It's hard to talk about the dangers of cell-phone radiation without sounding like a conspiracy theorist. This is especially true in the United States, where non-industry-funded studies are rare, where legislation protecting the wireless industry from legal challenges has long been in place, and where our lives have been so thoroughly integrated with wireless technology that to suggest it might be a problem—maybe, eventually, a very big public-health problem—is like saying our shoes might be killing us.
    Except our shoes don't send microwaves directly into our brains. And cell phones do—a fact that has increasingly alarmed the rest of the world. Consider, for instance, the following headlines that have appeared in highly reputable international newspapers and journals over the past few years. From summer 2006, in the Hamburg Morgenpost: are we telephoning ourselves to death? That fall, in the Danish journal Dagens Medicin: mobile phones affect the brain's metabolism. December 2007, from Agence France-Presse: Israeli study says regular mobile use increases tumor risk. January 2008, in London's Independent: mobile phone radiation wrecks your sleep. September 2008, in Australia's The Age: scientists warn of mobile phone cancer risk.

Though the scientific debate is heated and far from resolved, there are multiple reports, mostly out of Europe's premier research institutions, of cell-phone and PDA use being linked to "brain aging," brain damage, early-onset Alzheimer's, senility, DNA damage, and even sperm die-offs (many men, after all, keep their cell phones in their pants pockets or attached at the hip). In September 2007, the European Union's environmental watchdog, the European Environment Agency, warned that cell-phone technology "could lead to a health crisis similar to those caused by asbestos, smoking, and lead in petrol."
    Perhaps most worrisome, though, are the preliminary results of the multinational Interphone study sponsored by the International Agency for Research on Cancer, in Lyon, France. (Scientists from thirteen countries took part in the study, the United States conspicuously not among them.)

Interphone researchers reported in 2008 that after a decade of cell-phone use, the chance of getting a brain tumor—specifically on the side of the head where you use the phone—goes up as much as 40 percent for adults.

Interphone researchers in Israel have found that cell phones can cause tumors of the parotid gland (the salivary gland in the cheek), and an independent study in Sweden last year concluded that people who started using a cell phone before the age of 20 were five times as likely to develop a brain tumor. Another Interphone study reported a nearly 300 percent increased risk of acoustic neuroma, a tumor of the acoustic nerve.”

https://www.gq.com/story/warning-cell-phone-radiation

6. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

As the old saying goes, you may choose to ignore the facts (truth) but you can't ignore their consequences.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

New 5G blog out on the interaction of 5G with vaccines and the new schedule. What non-linear butterfly effects SHOULD the Black Swan anticipate in this world we've built around us as we've changed EMF and the schedule of vaccination??? What does it mean to the respiratory proteins that function as photoreceptors in our colony of mitochondria? Do you know what it might mean? https://www.patreon.com/posts/23972232

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

US Special Ops suicides HAVE NOW tripled in 2018, as the military is being forced to confront the issue. You can bet they won't let the public know the linkage low-frequency electromagnetic fields these soldiers are subjected too. What they are not saying is that the city they train is a 5G smart city and has been for close to three years. I've warned all my members for 3 years to stay out of Tampa. I also told people to pay attention to professional sports players and their performance since they went 5G in 2015. Tampa also has HAARP radar and NOAA radar installation and the military base that train these soldiers have been on TETRAHERTZ weaponized grade frequency bands over ten years. I warned people very unusually things would happen with human cognition and now we are seeing the best the military has to offer killing themselves at record rates. A recent Veterans Affairs Department report noted that from 2005 to 2016, veteran suicide rates increased by 25.9 percent. Younger veterans continue to be vulnerable because they use more technology, with suicides among those aged 18 to 34 increasing from 40.4 deaths per 100,000 in 2015 to 45 deaths in 2016, https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/02/politics/socom-military-suicide-spike-2018/index.html

9. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

Yet kfc remains consistent.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I don't think I was able to change one person living in Australia when I was a neurosurgeon with my surgical skills. But when I decided to engage the real problem with healthcare today in the USA, suddenly I found that my ideas insight a revolution of change. Do you think an idea can change their world? Well if not, you might want to see how an idea I gave to a very successful businessman in Australia has ignited a spark in him to change the health of Australia and the health of the globe. This new blog details how an idea shared between two people might change things for a lot of you............
    “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/24474205

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator