1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Recent Bloodwork - what to make of it?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Gina R, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Gina R

Gina R New Member

Hi @Jack Kruse .

I'm bringing this into here to ask you directly in follow-up to my questions and your comments here ---
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/recent-bloodwork-what-to-make-of-it.23104/

I've been in Mexico for over 4 months, currently in the jungle. I don't understand your prior comments about saying not to do labs...Isn't that what you suggest once people are in a better environment? IE, why do labs when sitting in 5G, next to a panel of smart meters...I get that! But that's not where I am. I've been in Mexico. You have members bring their labs to you for consults, to the farm... You and I had a consult in summer while I was getting things in order to leave Maryland and then also we had a consult in October 2018 before I had gotten things in order to go to Mexico...At those times, you said there's no point in doing labs until my environment is better, which is what I did/went and hence I did these labs after being in a much better environment for almost 2 months...

I'll post my labs below again, at the bottom but please see my last reply to you on this thread, I wrote it March 29th ---
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/recent-bloodwork-what-to-make-of-it.23104/

@Jack Kruse Just circling back here since you still haven't actually concretely answered my question about my lab results. I've been living in the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico for almost 4 months now. Prior to that, I got rid of all my stuff in the states, left where I had lived all my life and where my family is, and came here...turning my world upside down to conquer my health issues and recover....Clearly, I have "skin in the game", I'm not looking to waste time and I also just upgraded to Gold. As a paying member (which finances are a huge burden from my health issues and transition, so even membership payments are a struggle) and also I've paid for 2 consults with you in the past, I feel that an actual answer to my question is definitely warranted. I imagine you may remember my situation and issues from our 2 calls, perhaps not. So, I'm coming back to my question here again. I'd appreciate an answer to my question of "What can be derived from my lab results?"

I also want to say...I realize you're going through a lot recently as well, going through major changes with your family etc, as you've shared with us. I imagine (well, I KNOW) that you relate to my desire to not take TIME for granted. I am here in Mexico, yes, but I ran these labs to see what else I could be missing...to maximize my time spent here. What else are these labs pointing to, to help direct some other complimentary approaches? I'm looking to maximize my TIME, to get to a better & thriving health, a clearer self. I have my family to help, as well, but I need to be better first...

Thanks in advance and we are all in this together, through it all!

My issues that have not improved in the least bit...are 24/7 brain haze/spaciness, gut issues (extreme distention, maybe SIBO?), fatigue (periods of lethargy, malaise) and missing periods.

The lab reference ranges are listed first and then I listed the JK range are from the optimal lab document I found here at one point.

January 2019

BUN --- 15 mg/dL
    Creatinine --- .6 mg/DL
    BUN Creatinine ratio --- 25

Glucose --- 80 mg/dL 60 - 110 JK 88 or below

Leukocyte --- 4.46 x 10^3/uL 4.50 - 10.3
    Basophils --- 0.1 0.2 - 2.0
    BAS (don't know what this stands for as my results are in spanish!
    --- 0.00 x10^3/ul 0.01 - 0.13

Vit D --- 64.4 ng/mL 30 - 100 JK 70 - 120
    TSH --- 1.11 uUI/ml .4 - 4.0 JK .5 - 1.0
    T4 Libre --- .928 ng/dL .8 - 1.7 JK 1.5+
    T3 Libre --- 1.59 pg/ml 1.5 - 4.2 JK 3.0+
    Reverse T3 --- 18.40 ng/dL
    Rt3 ratio --- 8.6 per Stop the Thyroid Madness, should be 20 or higher
    Antibodies TPO, TG
    0.2 Ul/ml :love:5
    0.8 Ul/ml <40

UltraSensitive CRP --- .3 mg/L 0 - 3 JK <.5

DHEA-S --- 86.3 ug/dL 80 - 560 JK top 25% to 10% over reference range

Cholesterol
    Total --- 316
    Triglycerides --- 39
    HDL --- 109
    LDL --- 200

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

January 2019

BUN Creatinine ratio --- 25
    T3 Libre --- 1.59 pg/ml 1.5 - 4.2 JK 3.0+

Cholesterol
    Total --- 316
    Triglycerides --- 39
    HDL --- 109
    LDL --- 200

upload_2019-4-9_8-59-57.png

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  3. shah78

shah78 Gold

"what else could I be missing?" ....... you need to sit in the water of the chicxulub crater under the uv 12of the sun until it repairs your mitochondrial dysfunction and you get rid of your brain fog. you have refused to do this during your 120 days here. I have sat in the water over 500 hours since you arrived in the yucatan during the first week of December.. How many have you done? Please reconcider your lifestyle changes. this is the chance of a lifetime, this is the chance of your lifetime. :)

4. shah78

shah78 Gold

you are not hydrated. bun/creat ratio of 25. you are not making enough water.You are not making enough ddw. you have to leverage the sunlight with the magnetism of the water of the crater. you can do that with the foggiest of brains! I do!! :) :)

5. Inger

Inger Silver

This ^^ :) :)
    That is so simple and so easy :) no one knows it better than Shah because he has healed all that ailed him though doing just that :)

Sajid Mahmood and shah78 like this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-4-10_11-55-5.png

Gina R likes this.
  7. JMO

JMO Gold

Sorry Gina we missed you during our Yucatán trip. Didn't really care for Puerto Aventuras or Tulum although liked PA probably better (beach had rock wall to stop waves so you could sit in it). Didn't feel it either place...only the day we went to carwash cenote with Senor Cruz near Tulum. Are you getting rid of Deurterium when you pee like a racehorse for like 10 min(as my DH says). (Similar to when you first start CT). Always after swimming in cenote.

Gina R likes this.
  8. Gina R

Gina R New Member

No worries JMO! Yes, one plus of PA is that the water is calm.

9. drezy

drezy New Member

@Gina R
    Did you get any response from the big man yet?

Gina R likes this.
  10. Gina R

Gina R New Member

@drezy No...I haven't.

11. Meli

Meli Silver

How long should it take in the improved environment - like living in Mexico - to see improvements in BUN/CREATININE, sex binding hormone, HS-CRP? Are we talking 4 months, 6 months, a year?

Gina R and Novah like this.