1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Recent Bloodwork - what to make of it?

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Gina R, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Gina R

Gina R New Member

Thanks for your comment @drezy.
    I was only in Austin area for 4 months prior to coming here to Mexico. It was just a temporary stay there...so "moving back" doesn't mean coming back to Austin area. I actually just need to get my vehicle and my belongings which are inside the vehicle and that's all I plan to be in Austin for...if I can't figure out a way for my stuff to get away from Austin without me needing to come there. But I'll keep that in mind if I find myself there again!

Phosphene, drezy and JanSz like this.
  2. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Did you ever get better? EHS and brain fog means you need an RF meter and really begin to limit your exposures.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Gina R
    Where are you located now?
    Is that your permanent location?
    How are you doing?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020