1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Reason of lightheadedness

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Butters, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Butters

Butters New Member

What is the reason when I get lightheaded or dizzy after a while when exposing the head to cold plus winds?
    Can actually happen after a tub.
    Is this a sign of not complete adaptation to cold or sign of low DHA?

I ask because I got this recently after a walk, but this year my raynaulds symptoms completely resolved on the other way. I dont know how connect this.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

ATPase spins to slow some where an you get vaso vagal response. All tied back to D20 somewhere in the system

Penny likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]

The picture above shows a lot of white dots in grey matter. Grey is grey on MRI because this is where mitochondria are. White is white because this is where myelin or water is........so when you see white dots in gry matter it tells you those mitochondria have water trapped in them = Heteroplasmy. What kind of water gets trapped in a mitochondria if youre reading the Patreon blogs?

Why?

Does size matter in the ATPase?

nnEMF and blue light cause D to get into our tissues.

And it cannot get out of the matrix via the ATPase or via tunneling why? It cannot fit and it cannot be tunneled because tunneling is a function of the size of the nucleon and D has a neutron and proton instead of just a proton like H+ does. Remember to tunnel a particle has to be in its lowest energy state. Is D the same state as H+? Nope.

In fact when you separate a neutron from a proton did you know a gamma ray is released in the process? You think the sun's gamma rays get thru the magnetosphere to control this process?

Could this be why the sun's light, a photon chose H+ over D?

Is this a quantum light control issue why you go lightheaded because you like technology EMF's over the one nature provides?

Rhetorical question. No answer required by I bet some other Black Swan mitochondriacs will learn even if you don't.

Class dismissed.

Alex97232, WalterNL, Catalin and 7 others like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Butters

Butters New Member

Jack, thank you for you answer.
    I asked because you wrote in the CT protocol to stop with cold tubs when getting lightheaded at some point. So I thought it would be related to DHA or cold adaptation, because that was kind of the whole thing about the Epi Paleo Rx.
    Just to be sure that I dont took the wrong term, because translating from german to english is sometimes not accurate:
    I mean with lightheaded a kind of sleepy, tired state.

I know technology and no sun is the dead.
    But I am interested in how one thing could improve drastically and another thing could appear in the cold.
    I dont actually get lightheaded all the time. I had it today and last year a bit, so I promt asked the question.