1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Reality #13 .... can you see the real me?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Jun 7, 2017.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love this account of Vermont. It makes me feel so proud of Dr. K. and all the light and hope and understanding he is bringing to us ..... and everyone.

I have lots of favourite bits in this blog......

"over medicated with food comes from being undereducated about morning sunlight"

" sometimes opening your eyes can be the most painful thing you ever have to do"

"Faith is like electricity you cannot see it, but you can see it's light shining upon you at every sunrise"

I think the most important thing that has happened to me is that people can now see the real me. I was invisible before I saw the "light"

What has happened ....or is happening to you???

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Best talk I've ever given. Bar none.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dr. K. - I forgot to ask ..... Can you tell us about Sandy's transformation?

Brent Patrick likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nope........you'll need to wait for the book. Her change is epic. When I showed the pics people were stunned.

Mystic Rose60 and Inger like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

when for the book???????

The pics I have seen of Sandy on FB are stunning.

Freader and Brent Patrick like this.
  6. Josh Rosenthal

Josh Rosenthal Charter member of Purple Angels Club

I was there... it really was a great mix of the dirty details and the big picture... follow nourish Vermont's youtube channel for their release of it...

Mystic Rose60, caroline and Inger like this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Josh........

8. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Looking forward to that book and really enjoyed the new blog. It made me feel as though I was right there.

Brent Patrick and caroline like this.
  9. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Josh what time period are we looking at for Vermont's Youtube channel release?

10. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Yes looking forward to Dr's Book aswell :):):)

caroline likes this.