1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ready to relocate to PLAYA DEL CARMEN

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Laurie, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Laurie

Laurie Silver

Hi Kruse Tribe,

I have been listening to Jack's information for about a week and I get it!!

I have had health issues that have severely affected the quality of my life for many years and I am ready to get well. I have worked with some of the best functional medicine docs out there and tried just about every cutting edge health fad and diet and spent thousands of dollars with no real results and now I know why.

All my failures got me to Jack. When we know better we do better...that is so true. I can see that I need to get healthy mitochondria to get my health back and that its going to require a change of environment.

After listening to the material, its a no-brainer that Playa del Carmen and that area is the best place to get healthy!

Can anybody recommend a contact person on that end who could help me find a place to rent in Playa del Carmen or in one of the nearby towns?

Any tips, connections or suggestions from folks that have moved there or folks that have been there would be greatly appreciated.

I speak fluent Spanish which is a plus!

Super GRATEFUL to be here.

THANK YOU JACK FOR ALL THE TIME, MONEY AND ENERGY YOU SPENT GETTING THIS INFORMATION FOR US!

I want to get well and then help educate others as a service to humanity.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  2. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

Gina R, Phosphene and Nancy Hampel like this.
  3. Nancy Hampel

Nancy Hampel New Member

I am also interested in going there this winter for a month or more and would like some advice on where to stay, etc.

Phosphene likes this.
  4. Kris Kolo

Kris Kolo Silver member

I'm headed to Playa del Carmen this winter too and would love the same kinds of ideas. Have any of you identified places to stay etc? It would be great also to find a way to "find" each other down there.

Phosphene and Nancy Hampel like this.
  5. We have a family friend that took a job teaching English in Mexico for 1 year, might be a good option for those looking to relocate.

Gina R, Phosphene and GringoPerdido like this.
  6. Nancy Hampel

Nancy Hampel New Member

Kris Kolo : Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Is there a way to send private messages here? If so, or on email, those interested could share email contact info and we could meet once there. Maybe have a cenotes outing? :) When are you going?

Phosphene likes this.
  7. Laurie

Laurie Silver

Hi All,

Maybe we could start an FB page for those of us who want to connect in Mexico. So glad so many want to go! Cheers.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Is there anything wrong with this place?

9. Laurie

Laurie Silver

Just thinking we could private message and get more personal info in FB for those of us that want to connect more directly.

10. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

You can start a private group Conversation with as many members as you wish. Let me know if you need help with it.

11. Laurie

Laurie Silver

Yes would love your help with that. Please show me how to do that. I am new to this forum and have not figured out much yet. Would love to have a private group with the folks on this thread who have all expressed interest in going to Playa del Carmen and who might like to connect once we are there.

Thanks you so much!

12. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Gold

I'm interested as well Laurie. I'm collapsing under the weight of my beautiful San Diego city's newly deployed 5G ) :

Duchess Sunshine likes this.
  13. Laurie

Laurie Silver

Awww Annie, so sorry to hear that. I am in Sedona and 5g will be here next year but they have already begun testing. I live at a house with a smart meter and with neighbors all around who have them as well. I am slowly becoming sicker and sicker. My adrenals crashed in April and I have been mostly bedridden since then. I need to get out of here!

My one big prayer right now is to have enough strength in my body to travel to Mexico cause right now I am too weak. Catch 22. Ugh. The stress of relocating and not sure where I will and is also an issue. But I know I need to go as soon as possible.

Looking forward to connecting in Mexico. And looking forward to feeling better!!

Annie Dru likes this.
  14. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Gold

Thank you Laurie. If you're interested in further dialogue, please feel free to email me at anniedru@lardmouth.com. I'd love to swap stories/solutions.

Gina R likes this.
  15. Louise Roux

Louise Roux New Member

That is so sweet.

16. Duchess Sunshine

Duchess Sunshine Wanting to Migrate south.

I would love more info on Playa Del Carmen! I'm going to reach out on my fb work page (Flight Attendants) must know.